Both sad and ridiculous

We have already seen the disaster that mail in voting can be. It has been tried and failed. There was even a news crew that tried it with fake ballots. In one instance 3% were lost in the mail, even though the news crew mailed them. In another instance almost all disappeared.
those wanting mail in voting obviously have never dealt with the post office or have a plan to cheat. Nothing like having votes disappear or having six ballots shoved into one mail box.
six ballots shoved into one mail box.
if those 6 ballots all had the same address then thats where they go...
Yeah right. In a single family apartment with only two people living there. Damn do you ever stop? You do realize that people move right or don’t they explain thing like that in Beijing?
well then the carrier will forward the ones who dont live there....dont you ever stop with your bullshit?...try making up more scenarios you are good at it....
So where does he forward them to if no forwarding address or they have died Kreskin?
they get returned to sender with an explanation .....you live here and i have to explain that to you?...geezus....
So your claim is every post office employee knows that the people listed on that ballot is living there? They know that any ballot that is addressed to a certain address is only for those at that address? When a piece of mail is returned it usually returned by the person at the address not by the postman. So If that person decides to fill out that ballot that is ok with you right? If the post office does not get your vote in in time to be counted that is fine with you? If the postman does not feel like completing their rounds that day your fine with that? If your ballot gets lost your fine with that?
So your claim is every post office employee knows that the people listed on that ballot is living there?
not every employee....the carrier of that route.....i knew every name on my route and if it was one i wasnt sure of, i put a question mark on it and let them tell me,if they didnt know they usually wrote "not here" on it and it would be returned to sender unknown.....
When a piece of mail is returned it usually returned by the person at the address not by the postman.
with political mail like ballots,federal law says if you are not sure you have to attempt delivery,which i described above.....if the person does what you think everyone does with mail that is not theirs that isnt on me, i did what i am obligated to do, i attempted it.....its up to the register of voters to keep up with their voter rolls....not the PO....
If the postman does not feel like completing their rounds that day your fine with that?
lol....it dont work that way.....you think this is like that guy on cheers?...we could not just say "im done for today i will do the rest of the route tomorrow."..when you are done with the route is when you come back to the office....if for some reason you cant get done,like a vehical break down,they will send carriers out to help you get it done......
If your ballot gets lost your fine with that?
if your ballot got lost it wasnt because of me,if i have it when i leave the office you will get it that day.....but if it isnt in my hands i have no control over it....once i deliver it i did my part....
So you think no one has every delivered mail to a wrong address? I have gotten mail many times in my box that was for someone that I have never heard of, for someone three blocks over.
So you have no problem if someone fills out two, three or more ballots?
So here is just one of many Postal carrier hoarded 40,000 pieces of undelivered mail
but it never happens right?
I take it you have never worked behind the counter at a post office nor have you ever had a letter or package mysteriously go missing from the time it is mailed by the time it is supposed to be delivered.
]I plan to. Vote by mail is OK for people that have to contend with long, long lines due all the closed polling places done away with by republicans to control the vote or people that worried of standing in long, long lines during a pandemic that has already killed over 171,000 Americans, just as vote by mail is used regularly by Donny himself. I vote early and at time of my convenience and have for years. I will mask, glove and shield or even wear a disposable protective suit if necessary to vote early, in person and make sure my vote for the Biden/Harris ticket counts to put an end to trump's subversion of our government.

No. Vote by mail is fine ONLY for those who medically cannot reach the polling place or who are truly out of town... Like the POTUS, who maintains a permanent residence in FL.

COVID-19 and long lines are NOT acceptable reasons. I will walk into my polling place with no mask or any other “protective” device other than my knife. Then I’ll go to the range and the dojo I train at before returning home to prepare for the Revolutionary Conservative Resistance.
If good enough for trump, who thinks nothing of jetting down to his home for golf, it is good enough for everybody that wants to vote that way, unless trump sabotages the mail just in time for election.
You do understand that he is doing absentee ballot and not mass mailing? you seem to be under the impression that they are one and the same.
You do understand that he is doing absentee ballot and not mass mailing? you seem to be under the impression that they are one and the same
LOL...
They're the same ballot and they're processed and counted in the exact same way. What do you imagine is different?
For one an absentee ballot is requested by a person. That person gives an address where to send it.
it is not mass mailed offsome outdated voter registration form.
For one an absentee ballot is requested by a person. That person gives an address where to send it.
A distinction without a difference. You're assuming the voter rolls are not accurate and that any inaccuacies will end with fraud. IOW.....you're imagining a problem that you don't know exists.
no what I am imagining is that millions of ballots will be lost, considered not eligible or otherwise not counted. Some will indeed create fraud with mail in ballots just has been done in the past. We have had people for years that have indeed been prosecuted for voter fraud. If you think that voter rolls are up to date you are seriously deluded.
no what I am imagining is that millions of ballots will be lost, considered not eligible or otherwise not counted. Some will indeed create fraud with mail in ballots just has been done in the past. We have had people for years that have indeed been prosecuted for voter fraud. If you think that voter rolls are up to date you are seriously deluded
Like I said. It's in your imagimation.
yeah in my imagination, that’s why it is written about by news organizations and shown in the news. Millions of mail-in ballots went missing in 2018: Report

Last edited:
We have already seen the disaster that mail in voting can be. It has been tried and failed. There was even a news crew that tried it with fake ballots. In one instance 3% were lost in the mail, even though the news crew mailed them. In another instance almost all disappeared.
those wanting mail in voting obviously have never dealt with the post office or have a plan to cheat. Nothing like having votes disappear or having six ballots shoved into one mail box.
Yeah right. In a single family apartment with only two people living there. Damn do you ever stop? You do realize that people move right or don’t they explain thing like that in Beijing?
well then the carrier will forward the ones who dont live there....dont you ever stop with your bullshit?...try making up more scenarios you are good at it....
So where does he forward them to if no forwarding address or they have died Kreskin?
they get returned to sender with an explanation .....you live here and i have to explain that to you?...geezus....
So your claim is every post office employee knows that the people listed on that ballot is living there? They know that any ballot that is addressed to a certain address is only for those at that address? When a piece of mail is returned it usually returned by the person at the address not by the postman. So If that person decides to fill out that ballot that is ok with you right? If the post office does not get your vote in in time to be counted that is fine with you? If the postman does not feel like completing their rounds that day your fine with that? If your ballot gets lost your fine with that?
So your claim is every post office employee knows that the people listed on that ballot is living there?
not every employee....the carrier of that route.....i knew every name on my route and if it was one i wasnt sure of, i put a question mark on it and let them tell me,if they didnt know they usually wrote "not here" on it and it would be returned to sender unknown.....
When a piece of mail is returned it usually returned by the person at the address not by the postman.
with political mail like ballots,federal law says if you are not sure you have to attempt delivery,which i described above.....if the person does what you think everyone does with mail that is not theirs that isnt on me, i did what i am obligated to do, i attempted it.....its up to the register of voters to keep up with their voter rolls....not the PO....
If the postman does not feel like completing their rounds that day your fine with that?
lol....it dont work that way.....you think this is like that guy on cheers?...we could not just say "im done for today i will do the rest of the route tomorrow."..when you are done with the route is when you come back to the office....if for some reason you cant get done,like a vehical break down,they will send carriers out to help you get it done......
if your ballot got lost it wasnt because of me,if i have it when i leave the office you will get it that day.....but if it isnt in my hands i have no control over it....once i deliver it i did my part....
So you think no one has every delivered mail to a wrong address? I have gotten mail many times in my box that was for someone that I have never heard of, for someone three blocks over.
I have gotten mail many times in my box that was for someone that I have never heard of, for someone three blocks over.
So here is just one of many Postal carrier hoarded 40,000 pieces of undelivered mail
I take it you have never worked behind the counter at a post office nor have you ever had a letter or package mysteriously go missing from the time it is mailed by the time it is supposed to be delivered.
]I plan to. Vote by mail is OK for people that have to contend with long, long lines due all the closed polling places done away with by republicans to control the vote or people that worried of standing in long, long lines during a pandemic that has already killed over 171,000 Americans, just as vote by mail is used regularly by Donny himself. I vote early and at time of my convenience and have for years. I will mask, glove and shield or even wear a disposable protective suit if necessary to vote early, in person and make sure my vote for the Biden/Harris ticket counts to put an end to trump's subversion of our government.

No. Vote by mail is fine ONLY for those who medically cannot reach the polling place or who are truly out of town... Like the POTUS, who maintains a permanent residence in FL.

COVID-19 and long lines are NOT acceptable reasons. I will walk into my polling place with no mask or any other “protective” device other than my knife. Then I’ll go to the range and the dojo I train at before returning home to prepare for the Revolutionary Conservative Resistance.
If good enough for trump, who thinks nothing of jetting down to his home for golf, it is good enough for everybody that wants to vote that way, unless trump sabotages the mail just in time for election.
You do understand that he is doing absentee ballot and not mass mailing? you seem to be under the impression that they are one and the same.
You do understand that he is doing absentee ballot and not mass mailing? you seem to be under the impression that they are one and the same
LOL...
They're the same ballot and they're processed and counted in the exact same way. What do you imagine is different?
A distinction without a difference. You're assuming the voter rolls are not accurate and that any inaccuacies will end with fraud. IOW.....you're imagining a problem that you don't know exists.
no what I am imagining is that millions of ballots will be lost, considered not eligible or otherwise not counted. Some will indeed create fraud with mail in ballots just has been done in the past. We have had people for years that have indeed been prosecuted for voter fraud. If you think that voter rolls are up to date you are seriously deluded.
So you think no one has every delivered mail to a wrong address?
of course not were did you get that idea....
I have gotten mail many times in my box that was for someone that I have never heard of, for someone three blocks over.
its called a mistake.....and if it happens "many" times then you either have a shitty regular or you have a route that isnt a full route so they put the new people on it and its maybe a different person every day....
So here is just one of many Postal carrier hoarded 40,000 pieces of undelivered mail...but it never happens right?
never said it didnt.......and you never asked....
I take it you have never worked behind the counter at a post office
i was a carrier big difference....and i bet you never have yourself....
So after agreeing with all that you want mass mailings of ballots from voter rolls that are not exactly current? When the post office itself has said that it will not be able to deliver all the ballots on time You want something other the absentee ballot? I mean really?

LOL...
its called a mistake.....and if it happens "many" times then you either have a shitty regular or you have a route that isnt a full route so they put the new people on it and its maybe a different person every day....
So here is just one of many Postal carrier hoarded 40,000 pieces of undelivered mail...but it never happens right?
So after agreeing with all that you want mass mailings of ballots from voter rolls that are not exactly current? When the post office itself has said that it will not be able to deliver all the ballots on time You want something other the absentee ballot? I mean really?
so where did i say that?.....you sure make up a lot of shit....or you cant read very well.....

LOL...
so where did i say that?.....you sure make up a lot of shit....or you cant read very well.....
You have been making claims that don’t jive with reality.

LOL...
You have been making claims that don’t jive with reality.
thats because your reality is shit you made up....now why dont you tell me where i supposedly agreed with the shit you made up above.....like that i want mass mailings of ballots from voter rolls that are not exactly current? .....where did i say this?....and how about this one?....You want something other then the absentee ballot.....show me where i said these things in our conversation?......

LOL...
no what I am imagining is that millions of ballots will be lost, considered not eligible or otherwise not counted. Some will indeed create fraud with mail in ballots just has been done in the past. We have had people for years that have indeed been prosecuted for voter fraud. If you think that voter rolls are up to date you are seriously deluded
yeah in my imagination, that’s why it is written about by news organizations and shown in the news. Millions of mail-in ballots went missing in 2018: Report

yeah in my imagination
Yes. In your imagination.
Your "report" didn't identify a single instance of fraud.

Sad and ridiculous would make an appropriate bumper sticker for Biden and Harris, shell game candidates. Of course they want easily manipulated mail in voting. They know they need to cheat to win. Stop the communist push. MAGA

LOL...

yeah in my imagination
So you want voter fraud? Voter Fraud Map: Election Fraud Database | The Heritage Foundation
theses are only the cases that have been prosecuted. Actual numbers are that are not caught or not prosecuted are higher

LOL...

yeah in my imagination
So you want voter fraud? Voter Fraud Map: Election Fraud Database | The Heritage Foundation
theses are only the cases that have been prosecuted. Actual numbers are that are not caught or not prosecuted are higher
Voter fraud is an over trumped position. Trump could not even find much with his own hand picked commission, with Pense and Kobach running the show, so it probably just isn't there.
1597625298181.png

LOL...

yeah in my imagination
Voter fraud is an over trumped position. Trump could not even find much with his own hand picked commission, with Pense and Kobach running the show, so it probably just isn't there.
View attachment 375895
I take it you really did not pay attention while the commission was going on, and possibly in school. Blue states went ballistic over the idea of anyone looking at their voter rolls and record keeping. They refused to hand over any information. The commission had to be abandoned simply because of the lack of information. So you can repeat that little claim all you want but it shows that you are not grounded in reality

Unless you have a reason beyond your control to be out of your voting area, or unavailable on Election Day, NOBODY should ever be allowed to vote by mail.

if you don’t have the ability to find a way to the polling place, you shouldn’t be voting.
Sure less polling places Another republican bs trick You're all fn traitors and deserve a traitors fate

Voting by mail works. Just ask any military member who is deployed overseas.
thats an absentee ballot traitor !

Really? It's an absentee ballot that is a traitor? You might wanna take that up with the military deployed to keep your ass free.
He was talking about you dumbass, because you lied! That is absentee ballots, not voting by mail.

The one time I voted absentee in the military, I had to have it witnessed by an officer. Is that still the case?

A notary or TWO witnesses, as I recall. That's what I needed when my wife and I voted absentee. (She was having dental work on election day.)

So, how does the military do it for those members deployed overseas?
Poorly.

LOL...

yeah in my imagination
View attachment 375895
I take it you really did not pay attention while the commission was going on, and possibly in school. Blue states went ballistic over the idea of anyone looking at their voter rolls and record keeping. They refused to hand over any information. The commission had to be abandoned simply because of the lack of information. So you can repeat that little claim all you want but it shows that you are not grounded in reality
Great. No evidences in what you guys describe without evidence as a widespread den of iniquity. A supposed target rich environment where only republicans wns up get caught and prosecuted. Maybe you guys are just ineffectual and incompetent, while the democrats catch illegal and immoral BS you attempt on a wide front various illegal activity, get confessions, corroborating witnesses, convictions with juries of your peers, etc. In the supposed target rich voter fraud, voter crime front that you guys rave about, with Drump's winning team headed by Pence and Kobach were out foxed, out maneuvered, out played in the public courts of opinion and the legal courts of record and come up empty. Yet I am supposed to be the one not paying attention? I am supposed to be the one that missed something in school? Good luck, loser.

So, how does the military do it for those members deployed overseas?

Like anyone else out of the country, they request an absentee ballot.

Amazing how Colorado, Hawaii, Oregon, Utah and Washington have been using mail-in voting for years. That's the only way to vote in those states, by mail and guess what..more states are following their example so all this crap about mail-in voting fraud is fear mongering..45 States Already Allow the Kind of Voting by Mail Trump Considers Fraudulent

giphy%20Liar%20II-S.gif

Forum List

Back