Both Cruz and Trump are Cheaters

Both Cruz and Trump cheat on their wives. Should that be an issue?

• Yes, because if your wife can't trust you then nobody should.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No, unless it's Bill Clinton then throw as many stones as possible.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TeaBagger

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2016
Trump cheated on all three of his wives and he made no bones about it.

Busted! Ted Cruz Number found in DC Madam's 'Black Book'

DEVELOPING: We Have the DC Madam's Phone Records - Pages and Pages of Phone Records

Ted Cruz In DC Madam's Black Book — New Bombshell ...

Cruz is lying about his cheating but is Cruz's case it nearly drove his Goldman Sachs wife to suicide.

Cop thought Ted Cruz's wife Heidi was a 'danger to herself ...

Cruz has an unstable wife.
Heidi Cruz Bizarrely Rants About How Ted Will Show ...

Bill Clinton cheated in Hillary and the CONS try to blame Hillary for Bill's cheating. I doubt if the libs will blame any of Trump's wives for his cheating nor will they blame Heidi Cruz for Ted's many affairs but she is like many Republican women BAT SHIIT CRAZY!

Before you CONS attack Hillary because Bill cheated on her please take the time to trash Cruz and his tortured wife Heidi for his cheating on her. Do the same with Trump and his wive. Either to that or shut your lying pie holes.

DEVELOPING: We Have the DC Madam's Phone Records - Pages and Pages of Phone Records

Cruz is lying about his cheating but is Cruz's case it nearly drove his Goldman Sachs wife to suicide.

Bill Clinton cheated in Hillary and the CONS try to blame Hillary for Bill's cheating. I doubt if the libs will blame any of Trump's wives for his cheating nor will they blame Heidi Cruz for Ted's many affairs but she is like many Republican women BAT SHIIT CRAZY!

Before you CONS attack Hillary because Bill cheated on her please take the time to trash Cruz and his tortured wife Heidi for his cheating on her. Do the same with Trump and his wive. Either to that or shut your lying pie holes.
I never blamed Hillary for Bills cheating.
I blamed Hillary for the attacks/lying and covering it up.

150424-gops-seventh-benghazi-report-delayed-until-fall-2016.jpg

GowdyBenghazi.jpg

Sorry liar but after the Rethuglican grilled her for 11 hour and year long witch hunt they have NOTHING. Please die a slow and agonizing death liar.

GowdyBenghazi.jpg

Sorry liar but after the Rethuglican grilled her for 11 hour and year long witch hunt they have NOTHING. Please die a slow and agonizing death liar.
Post the thread where YOU CLAIM I did it liar.

Incoherent libturd drivel parroted from moonbat websites

I will never understand how people this stupid survive to adulthood.

I realize we have bicycle helmets, GFI's, Rail Road Crossing Barriers and "DO NOT EAT" stamped on everything that shouldn't be ingested but there is something else allowing the dumbest mother fuckers on earth to continue stealing our oxygen.

It only matters if the public figure cares.

Trump doesn't, and why should he? He's with a trophy wife.

What difference does it make!

Cheating is a very personal choice and falls strictly on the cheater.

What's that got to do with the price of tea in china.

I'm just saying, its obvious Trump isn't a decaded husband with a little old lady by his side. He's beyond critism, both circumstantially and in attitude.

but don't worry, I'm sure the board ladies appreciate your chivalry. No I wasnt disparaging his current wife. Good luck to both of them. Back off DF.

I'm just saying, its obvious Trump isn't a decaded husband with a little old lady by his side. He's beyond critism, both circumstantially and in attitude.

but don't worry, I'm sure the board ladies appreciate your chivalry. No I wasnt disparaging his current wife. Good luck to both of them. Back off DF.
I know its just some choices are only personal. Drinking and driving for instance. You make a choice.

I know its just some choices are only personal. Drinking and driving for instance. You make a choice.
I agree, but politically, this one won't affect Trump, but it will Cruz.

I agree, but politically, this one won't affect Trump, but it will Cruz.
Cruz could be in for some major problems.

I wonder if the OP believes Chelsea is Bill's kid and wonders what she and Huma's relationship is?

What's hilarious is public figures using their real names and giving out their cell phone numbers. Are they so vain they actually believe they won't get caught? :lmao:

Forum List

Back