What would be the result if

Ice29

Mar 11, 2016
What would be the likely result, if I were the president, and the majority of congress were of my political party, and I did this.

1. I eliminated any and all sales Taxes.

2. I eliminated any and all state, federal, and city wage Taxes, under the system that Taxation is undemocratic kleptocracy designed to fuel bureaucracies that limit or eliminate freedom.

3. I eliminated property taxes under the same system as number 2.

4. I abolished any and all Government agencies that inspect and investigate businesses and eliminated the need for licenses to start businesses, and drivers licenses, saying that the Government has as much authority and rights to say who can and can't do what and how, about like it has the right to decide what color shirt you wear on what day.

5. I repealed the Affordable Healthcare Act, Abolished the US Department of Human Services and Public Transportation funding, and their state based offices and all of their programs, saying that there are no guarantees in life, and many of our problems are caused by keeping failures artificially afloat.

6. I Eliminated "Welfare for the Rich" programs as well, such as the Farm Bill, the Monsanto Protection Act, and the Bail Outs of wall street and the Automobile Industry...
Saying that if they want to stay in business, they know how to do that, if they don't, that is their problem not America's problem.

7. I passed a national Right to Work law, saying that there are no guarantees in life... and amongst our problems, has been keeping inferior people aloft far too long.

8. I made the death penalty the mandatory minimum for crimes ranging from Murder, to Rape, to repeated Drug Smuggling (for example, people like El Chapo).

9. I abolished lethal injection, because it is too expensive for too little efficiency, and too dependent on medicine often caught up in the Hippocratic Oath and the apparent objections by its makers.

And instead went back to more industrial means of execution... like gassing.
Using a mask, and Nitrogen gas, and also bringing back the firing squad.

What would be the result of that ?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back