Boston Mayor Woo Proudly Shows Off Photo Of ‘No Whites’ Holiday Party

It wasn't about excluding all white people.

He said that the annual holiday party is not about exclusion of white people, noting that lawmakers’ partners are invited, regardless of their race. He also noted that identity-based political groups are not unusual, that there are Black, Latino, and women caucuses.
You can make whatever excuse you need to feel better about supporting this. Excluding people based on the color of their skin is always a bad thing. If you feel different cool, thats your right just as its mine to think you should go fuck yourself for having that opinion.

You can make whatever excuse you need to feel better about supporting this. Excluding people based on the color of their skin is always a bad thing. If you feel different cool, thats your right just as its mine to think you should go fuck yourself for having that opinion.
A group of minorities getting together to celebrate gains in areas denied them for generations, bothers you? Why? Be honest. Please.?

and...
What would white people need to celebrate that they were kept out of for generations? I'd like to know. I've never been kept out of anything for being white. Maybe you could help me make a case that I was kept out, even if I was not. There may be a check in this for both of us.

A group of minorities getting together to celebrate gains in areas denied them for generations, bothers you? Why? Be honest. Please.?

and...
What would white people need to celebrate that they were kept out of for generations? I'd like to know. I've never been kept out of anything for being white. Maybe you could help me make a case that I was kept out, even if I was not. There may be a check in this for both of us.
If you can’t understand the concept of excluding someone based on skin tone as being unacceptable then there is no help for you. If you can’t figure that out like I said cool you’re welcome to hold that opinion as I‘m of the opinion anyone who thinks it’s ok can go fuck themselves

"Dessert's ready!!!"

1702778107414.png

What exactly is racist about a party for elected officials of color?

Come on man- you don't even have to be smart to know the answer to this mealy mouthed question.

So it was a party for people of color who got elected?

and your problem with that is?
Well it was a city of Boston party. Not that it was wrong. It gave the whites an excuse to have their own party without whiney, complaining, violent colored.

Segregation today. Segregation tomorrow. Segregation forever.

Well it was a city of Boston party. Not that it was wrong. It gave the whites an excuse to have their own party without whiney, complaining, violent colored.

Segregation today. Segregation tomorrow. Segregation forever.

Yes I agree.....I guess.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander! ;)

"Gazer"? I wouldn't have even noticed your detached pecker until you bragged about inserting it in the souffle. You must be Bernd Brandes' protégé.

I'm honored that you care so much about my pecker. Honored but creeped out, ya faggot.

It excluded a group of people based on the color of their skin. We used to call that racism.
They explained they were not excluding whites. It's a group of minorities celebrating progress. If spouses or dates were white -- not told they could not be there.

You are misrepresenting things. But ok, if it makes you feel better and confirms your victimhood.

Forum List

Back