Boston Mayor Woo Proudly Shows Off Photo Of ‘No Whites’ Holiday Party

Amazing with the fallout from this, that she went forward with the party.

"I cordially invite you and a guest to the Electeds of Color Holiday Party,”

View attachment 874194

All I see is cultural appropriation ...from thier clothes ,shoes,table linens ,drapes ,cutlery ,carpet ,glass windows ,fireplace mantles,oil painting,electricity

Fucking savages would be sitting around a fire picking bugs off each other

Muh culture

Where was the party held? I would have loved to have been working the kitchen there. I would have stuck my dick in their souffle before it was served.
While this thread is really, REALLY toxic?

It is funny as hell.

Cream of Mushroom soup​

What exactly is racist about a party for elected officials of color?
You really are this dumb, aren't you?

What would white people need to celebrate that they were kept out of for generations? I'd like to know. I've never been kept out of anything for being white.
. . . well, until recently, straight white men have been kept out of "blacks only," study lounges on campus, and other reserved blacks only spaces, and women's only spaces, and sporting leagues/events.

But hey, thanks to many leftists? Folks with penises are now breaking the pink ceiling, and being allowed into spaces where you once had to be born with some T&A.

. . . and now, many white leftists are passing themselves off as a host of multi-racial ethnicities, rather than just. . . well, youo know, Americans.

:rolleyes:

So white ain't a color all a sudden? :dunno:
Ask the host of the party what she meant by "colour" or ask the shopkeeper where I buy my detergent:
tvättmedel.jpg

Forum List

Back