NYC mom accidentally plunges to her death

Sounds like her addiction and disease got the better of her and she decided to end her life rather than seek help. Tragic ending but all too common.

Site denies me because I'm running an Ad blocker. Screw 'em.

Most have been very drunk and angry and not paying attention.
She survived the fall but died later in ER

It's always sad to see good pussy go to waste like that.

dead now.jpg

Maybe she lost her distance
Alina Page, 35, jumped from the roof on the 36th story of The Brittany after her spouse confronted her about her drinking habits, law enforcement sources told The Post.……

Police haven’t officially labeled Page’s plunge as a suicide, but residents told The Post that the building has extraordinary safety measures in place to prevent an accidental fall.
The railing is really tall … I would say at least 4 feet,” one renter said about the roof.

“[The windows] don’t open. They crack. All of them have child safety. I have small cats so they wouldn’t be able to fit through. So she wouldn’t.

The police seem to have some sort of evidence that this young lady jumped instead of accidentally falling even if the official investigation hasn’t made its final conclusion. It sounds like an accident is not very likely if those tidbit are true.
Either way I feel bad for her children who will always associate Christmas and the death of their mother.

The police seem to have some sort of evidence that this young lady jumped instead of accidentally falling even if the official investigation hasn’t made its final conclusion. It sounds like an accident is not very likely if those tidbit are true.
Either way I feel bad for her children who will always associate Christmas and the death of their mother.
Lots of auto-deletes happen during the holidays...

Forum List

Back