Boston Mayor Woo Proudly Shows Off Photo Of ‘No Whites’ Holiday Party

I am disgusted by your flaunting of such a repulsive act. You wrote about it because it is part of your fantasy.

Interjecting your fantasy into a subject that has absolutely nothing to with it marks you as a faggot. Don't include me in your nauseating thoughts.

Whatever your problem is, I'm sure it could be solved by holding your breath until you turn purple, pass out, and swallow your tongue.

They explained they were not excluding whites. It's a group of minorities celebrating progress. If spouses or dates were white -- not told they could not be there.

You are misrepresenting things. But ok, if it makes you feel better and confirms your victimhood.
It was a signal that whites could have a party where they didn't have to worry about it being shot up.

They explained they were not excluding whites. It's a group of minorities celebrating progress. If spouses or dates were white -- not told they could not be there.

You are misrepresenting things. But ok, if it makes you feel better and confirms your victimhood.
So they didn’t not invite a group of people based on their race then?

If the mayor of Boston had a holiday party and invited all the council members except black members you’d be ok with that then? Just to celebrate progress.

So they didn’t not invite a group of people based on their race then?

If the mayor of Boston had a holiday party and invited all the council members except black members you’d be ok with that then? Just to celebrate progress.

Watch him belch if...oh say, Desantis had an all white party.

This is too easy

WTF are you talking about?

She has no ass. She's a titless assless wonder.

Many of the leftard persuasion would confuse her for a boy. (Or wish she were one).

Actually she looks underfed and wormy, like most of those North Korean chicks.

I'd be afraid of breaking something inside her if we got to bumping nasties. :laughing0301:

1702789708200.jpeg

For State Representative Russell Holmes, a Mattapan Democrat who is one of the founders of the “Electeds of Color” group, much of the reaction to the event is underpinned “by pure hatred.”

“This is an annual event that we’ve had,” said Holmes.

Holmes said he formed the “Electeds of Color” group about 13 years ago, along with former city councilor Tito Jackson, and former state representative Carlos Henriquez.
The idea was to improve communication and foster collaboration among lawmakers who represented communities of color, said Holmes. He said the Boston-based group came about after the three pols attended a meeting and were unaware of where each of them was positioned on a certain issue.

so-what%20%282%29-S.jpg

A group of minorities getting together to celebrate gains in areas denied them for generations, bothers you? Why? Be honest. Please.?

and...
What would white people need to celebrate that they were kept out of for generations? I'd like to know. I've never been kept out of anything for being white. Maybe you could help me make a case that I was kept out, even if I was not. There may be a check in this for both of us.
wow-who-d816aae976-S.jpg

A group of minorities getting together to celebrate gains in areas denied them for generations, bothers you? Why? Be honest. Please.?
Libs using bigotry against whites as a tool to do away with bigotry ?

Only in lib la la land does that make sense

Laughing%20at%20you-S.jpg

2023%2012%2014%20Boston%20Party%20I.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back