Boris Out of Intensive Care and Millions Cheer and...

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
Mod Edit - Inappropriate. This is not the Flame Zone

Prime Minister Boris Johnson has been moved out of intensive care but remains in hospital, Downing Street has said. Mr Johnson has been receiving treatment for coronavirus at St Thomas' Hospital in London since Sunday. No 10 said he "has been moved this evening from intensive care back to the ward, where he will receive close monitoring during the early phase of his recovery".

A spokesman added: "He is in extremely good spirits."

Last edited by a moderator:

Prime Minister Boris Johnson has been moved out of intensive care but remains in hospital, Downing Street has said. Mr Johnson has been receiving treatment for coronavirus at St Thomas' Hospital in London since Sunday. No 10 said he "has been moved this evening from intensive care back to the ward, where he will receive close monitoring during the early phase of his recovery".

Excellent, but millions who have prayed still pray this until Boris they say is leaving the hospital to return to his fiancee who is having their baby in June.

Well, that's wonderful news for BoJo! I hope he can return to office soon and commence kicking some more butt. Go, BoJo, Go!

Good for him. I hope his wife to be and the little one she is carrying to. Last I heard she had it to.

Good for him. I hope his wife to be and the little one she is carrying to. Last I heard she had it to.

I hear his fiancee had the mild symptoms, but this with Boris in the hospital has and is a drama she does not need at this time.

The haters of Boris Johnson are in the MINORITY.

The majority of the British LIKE Boris Johnson, they voted him as Prime Minister in their December 2019 General Election in a LANDSLIDE the type of LANDSLIDE not seen since Margaret Thatcher was their Prime Minister. Even many on the Left voted for Boris Johnson to be their Prime Minister, many former Mining Communities who had NEVER voted Conservative in the HISTORY of their General Elections and many more who had NOT voted Conservative for more than 80 years all voted for Boris. Even Tommy T's own Constituency of Wrexham voted for Boris Johnson, the FIRST time EVER they had voted Conservative since that Constituency was created in 1918:

1586470181779.png

The Wrexham Constituency created in 1918 and NEVER voted Conservative EVER until Boris Johnson, voted ANYTHING BUT Conservative for 101 years until Boris Johnson:

1586470279858.png

Glad Boris is alive, but that's as far as I go. You guys think you are friend with them.

Last edited:
He’s a good man, I wish he would come down harder on the new immigrants that refuse to assimilate

Forum List

Back