So-called AFD is succumbing to Coronavirus and died.

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Through the entirely Corona-virus fake 'pandemic' no one heard anything from so-called 'opposition' party AFD. Of corse this 'party' has been created by NWO as an 'opposition'.
Questions important for AFD the last months:

1. Kicking all right wingers out
2. More support for Israel
3. Less refugees. ( although only a dozen of them can reach Germany now )

Covid-19 and German people obviously cares a sh... for AFD.

Here a great song for former opposition party

Only absolutely insane morons can give their votes for failed liars and good-for-nothing crooks now

I nominate this for the weirdest, most cryptic post of the week.

I nominate this for the weirdest, most cryptic post of the week.

AFD is a Fake Opposition 'Party' created by NWO and purposed to deceive the people.

Germany has the only opposition, it is Ms Bate Bahner

I have enjoyed accompanying you for more than 25 years as a lawyer and have fought for your good rights.
With the decision of the BVerfG of Good Friday, 10 April 2020, I have returned my admission to the bar.
Unfortunately, I did not succeed in saving the constitutional state and the free democratic basic order in Germany, especially our constitutionally anchored basic rights and the inviolable human rights from the worst worldwide attack and the lightning-fast establishment of the most inhuman tyranny the world has ever seen.
Thus today our constitutional state, which we so proudly celebrated last year with the 70th anniversary of our Basic Law, has died.
Our constitutional state had already been lying dying in the intensive care unit for two weeks and could unfortunately not be resuscitated by me. 83 million ventilators were missing.
In this dictatorship, there is unfortunately nothing more I can do for you.

I was very happy to be there for you and would like to thank all the people who supported and accompanied me during the week from Friday, April 3, 2020 to Good Friday, April 10, 2020.

Federal Constitutional Court rejects emergency appeal
by Beate Bahner, Good Friday, April 10, 2020, 5.30 pm
Beate Bahner hereby returns her admission to the bar

Open letter to Juli Zeh, Good Friday, 10 April 2020, 3 p.m.

Police preliminary proceedings against Beate Bahner because of public demand for a criminal offence according to § 111 StGB because of invitation to the demonstration "Coronoia" on Easter Saturday, 15 o'clock,
9 April 2020

Beate Bahner submits emergency petition to the Federal Constitutional Court for the attack on the existence of the Federal Republic of Germany, April 8, 2020

Forum List

Back