Boris Johnson Released from Hospital After Miracle Cure from Coronavirus — But Media Won’t Report What Healed Him?

Liberals dont want no cure round here
Trump sent dat cure anyhow

From your link:

"Downing Street has indicated it does not wish to take up Trump’s offer of experimental drugs."
So if a loved one of your loved ones is on their death bad with this virus. You will tell no on using Trump's drug? Yes or no, will be fine.
No..since there is no Trump's drug. I would do what the Dr.'s said..and not grasp for non-existent straws. If the malaria drug is indicated..we'd use it..if not...trust in the Docs and remember that no one gets out of here alive.

Of course..this is not what this thread is about..and I'm sure Boris had the full range of medical options deemed safe by his Dr.'s---glad to see he made it.

the idea that because no one is revealing his course of treatment somehow means that Trump was involved..or the the anti-malaria drug was used...is ludicrous!
If a doctor prescribes it to you. Remember your hate for Trump is more important than your life. Remember that.
My dim-witted friend...Trump plays no part in my decision making..as regards anything. That I would trust a medical professional over him is only common sense..a quality that you seem to lack. Again, this is not what the thread is about...but for the record..and for the 110th time...I'm far more irritated at the idiots that Trump has empowered..than I am at him. I reserve hate for personal use...most of the time I avoid it..and I certainly don't feel any such emotion for Trump..he's done me no personal harm.
I'm not against the use of any drug that may alleviate Covid-19--I am amused at the knee-jerk reactions of both factions...with the Trumpanzees all agog over the drug..for no other reason than Trump likes it...and the Loonies on the Left totally against it..for the same reason.

This thread provides examples of both. Whether Boris was given the drug or not is his business...as is the course of care that every person might take. Now, when you show me the stats...that prove a drug works..really works...without fudging or political equivocation---then I'll be onboard. Until then..please continue to amuse me with your conspiratorial mutterings!

Were you in favor of legalizing medical marijuana?
If Trump was for it, he would be against it.

Why isn't anyone saying a mix of methamphetamines and cocaine was used to cure him??

Well...the fact they didn't say it must mean that is what cured him....

Trumper logic

ah duh....could it be because it has not happened?

Isn't it odd how all those so negative on the malaria drug come from the left wing.....as in each and everyone that wants to give the malaria drug a big negative is always a Trump hater?

The answer to that of course is very simple......they want to downplay any possible significance the malaria drug may have simply because Trump said he was optimistic about it being an effective tool.

Just more of the same....democrats trying to politicize this worle wide tragedy.
Isn't odd that Eisenhower didn't take credit for the polio vaccine

Isn't odd that Bush didn't take credit for the SARS vaccine...

Isn't odd that Obama didn't take credit for the H1N1 vaccine or the Ebola vaccine??

But the insecure cuck of a president Trump is so desperate to take credit for anything -- that now he expects us to believe he came up with using anti-malaria drugs to treat coronavirus?

Liberals dont want no cure round here
Trump sent dat cure anyhow

From your link:

"Downing Street has indicated it does not wish to take up Trump’s offer of experimental drugs."
So if a loved one of your loved ones is on their death bad with this virus. You will tell no on using Trump's drug? Yes or no, will be fine.
No..since there is no Trump's drug. I would do what the Dr.'s said..and not grasp for non-existent straws. If the malaria drug is indicated..we'd use it..if not...trust in the Docs and remember that no one gets out of here alive.

Of course..this is not what this thread is about..and I'm sure Boris had the full range of medical options deemed safe by his Dr.'s---glad to see he made it.

the idea that because no one is revealing his course of treatment somehow means that Trump was involved..or the the anti-malaria drug was used...is ludicrous!
If a doctor prescribes it to you. Remember your hate for Trump is more important than your life. Remember that.
My dim-witted friend...Trump plays no part in my decision making..as regards anything. That I would trust a medical professional over him is only common sense..a quality that you seem to lack. Again, this is not what the thread is about...but for the record..and for the 110th time...I'm far more irritated at the idiots that Trump has empowered..than I am at him. I reserve hate for personal use...most of the time I avoid it..and I certainly don't feel any such emotion for Trump..he's done me no personal harm.
I'm not against the use of any drug that may alleviate Covid-19--I am amused at the knee-jerk reactions of both factions...with the Trumpanzees all agog over the drug..for no other reason than Trump likes it...and the Loonies on the Left totally against it..for the same reason.

This thread provides examples of both. Whether Boris was given the drug or not is his business...as is the course of care that every person might take. Now, when you show me the stats...that prove a drug works..really works...without fudging or political equivocation---then I'll be onboard. Until then..please continue to amuse me with your conspiratorial mutterings!

Were you in favor of legalizing medical marijuana?
If Trump was for it, he would be against it.
Nope...Trump has no bearing on my decision making process..on this or any other subject. There are in fact, a number of issues the President and I agree on...and a vast number we don't...but I form my own opinions..you should try it some time..quite refreshing!

Whas up wid dat boyos?

Anyone want to take a guess as to what it was or maybe one of our more connected posters knows?
If it was anything other than the malaria drug the lib media would have reported it by now
I haven't been told, but the hospital there is using the Hydroxycloaquine and Azithromicin/Zinc combination with great success. Its reasonable to assume that is what is being used.

Last edited:
Why isn't anyone saying a mix of methamphetamines and cocaine was used to cure him??

Trumper logic

Isn't it odd how all those so negative on the malaria drug come from the left wing.....as in each and everyone that wants to give the malaria drug a big negative is always a Trump hater?

The answer to that of course is very simple......they want to downplay any possible significance the malaria drug may have simply because Trump said he was optimistic about it being an effective tool.

Just more of the same....democrats trying to politicize this worle wide tragedy.

Isn't odd that Obama didn't take credit for the H1N1 vaccine or the Ebola vaccine??

But the insecure cuck of a president Trump is so desperate to take credit for anything -- that now he expects us to believe he came up with using anti-malaria drugs to treat coronavirus?
You are a lying sack of shit. The French found it as people who were taking the drug were not getting sick. Trump has acknowledged this many times. Trump has seen the evidence it works. That is why he pushes for it. The lefts need to destroy trump is why they cry, they can not have Trump succeed even if it means thousands must die.

If liberals with power had not insisted that everythig be tested forever like we are in no hurry....many lives could have been saved.
It's saved many lives in many studies and when all else has failed. The medical community is hurrying. This has nothing to do with liberals or power.

hardly....it has everything to do with the fact that Trump touted the drug and the liberals fear of him being given credit for doing something to help; end this crisis whilst they are trying to blame him for the crisis....p;ure p;olitics....politics at its worst....yet that is the game the liberals are playing.
Why Trump is at odds with his medical experts over Covid-19 drugs - STAT
Could you imagine how completely insane the left would be if hydroxychloroquine was found to have saved tens of thousands of lives across the world? Then they would have to say Donald Trump was correct in promoting this as a possible treatment for covid-19.

Oh my God the horror, the horror, the horror........

.it has everything to do with the fact that Trump touted the drug and the liberals fear of him being given credit for doing something to help; end this crisis whilst they are trying to blame him for the crisis....p;ure p;olitics....politics at its worst....yet that is the game the liberals are playing.
Well you chose a pretty poor example to make your case, because the Brits didn't use the pharmaceutical advice he offered, so of course the media can't report it saved Boris Johnson's life. The Brits aren't in on the Democrats' evil plan to denegrate Trump. It's campaign season. I haven't heard a lot good about Biden here all year. It's how it goes, but you don't have to make shit up.
We don't know if Boris Johnson demanded that the doctors try hydroxychloroquine in combination with some other viral inhibitor or not. So even if the hospital normally is not using hydroxychloroquine if a patient who is in the ICU demands that they try it, then maybe they would

Trumper logic

There are things some people claim President Trump said and then there are the things the President actually said......Trump merely said he thought the drug might be effective....and he wanted to fast track it.

Not even to mention the drug has been around for 70 yrs.

Most liberals promoted the legalization of Marijuana with no more evidence of it working than the malaria drug has.

The giveaway of the politization of this drug is the fact that all the naysayers are Trump haters....clearly indicates bias and gross stupidity....next.

But he was admitted to St. Thomas’ on April 5 after his condition worsened, and he was transferred the following day to its intensive care unit, where he received oxygen but was not put onto a ventilator. He spent three nights there before moving back to a regular hospital ward.
I have since found out that British ICU is where all high profile patients are hospitalized. It has nothing to do with level of sickness.

Whas up wid dat boyos?

Anyone want to take a guess as to what it was or maybe one of our more connected posters knows?
Link alleging 'miracle cure'? Last i read he was released from hospital and recuperating..but far from well. He credited hospital with "saving his life". No allegation of miracles...

This confirms that he was treated with the Trump combo. See how they evaded the elephant in the room in that article? Of course the world wants to know what the fuck he was treated with!

Exactly.....all we are asking for is some transparancy....this notion that the folks do not have the right to know is nonsense.

It's actually one the basic principles of health care in the United States. A person's health information is private, with certain exceptions, of course. That's particularly true with personally identifiable information, like when you have the man's name, picture, and position.

Why don't you explain why it's important that you and everyone else know what treatment this particular individual was given?

again.............Boris is in the U.K. .....U.S. laws do not apply there.

Irregardless.........I cannot believe a rational person would ask such a stupid question...........as in.......we are all under threat of catching the chinese virus....when under threat any competent person with a functioning brain wants to know everything possible to know about the threat.......and most especially any possible remedies. Geez where do these idiots come from???

Another stupid question like that boyo and your ass will be cast into outer darkness as in I will put you on ignore.

Put me on ignore if you like. You don't have a right to know Boris Johnson's medical treatments. If you want to argue that you have a right to know what treatments are effective against COVID-19, that's different. But the public doesn't need to know the specifics of an individual's treatments. If Boris Johnson wants that information public, that's up to him. I understand that you WANT to know, but you don't have a RIGHT to know.

I still want to know why it's important that the public knows how this one individual was treated? What makes it important to know what Boris Johnson, specifically, was treated with? You want to know about possible remedies? You don't need to know what Boris Johnson was treated with for that. You can find out without knowing the details of any individual patient's treatment. So why is it important for Boris Johnson's specific treatment to be public knowledge?

You seem to think that personal privacy should disappear during an emergency, even if it's completely unnecessary to violate that privacy.

:04: :eusa_whistle:

-"Here’s a question I would like answered today. What course of treatment did Boris get? Inquiring minds want to know."-

We would all like to know, I think!:wink_2:

View attachment 323096

You would think in the midst of a pandemic the hospital would be more transparent regarding what treatment they provided if any....and why hasn't the media tried to find out....perhaps they are fearful of the answer....after of course downplaying any value of the drug for so long.

Not even to mention the moron who posted yesterday the people have no right to know......what nonsense. Everyone has a right to know any and everything about this virus and what if any medicines might be effective against it.

There are two groups on here that exhibit more stupidity than I have ever seen on this board or any other board and it is those who claim their individual liberty is more important than the security of the nation and the other one being those religious folk who think they must assemble in Church despite all the health warnings to the contrary.....though the majority of churches are voluntarily canceling their services for the time being.
Where in the Constitution does the right to know what another individual’s medical treatment consists of come from? Where in HIPAA does it say the public has a right to know what a given individual’s medical treatment consists of? What makes you think everyone has a right to know what Boris Johnson has been treated with? Does that same right apply to everyone...should the media be required to report on the treatment given to each individual patient that contacts COVID-19 and identify them by name?
Lol, YOU want the answer to remain secret! You are worried it was the Trump drug combo!

I'm not worried in the slightest. I want treatments to work; if more than one ends up working, even better. What I AM worried about right now is the possible economic repercussions of the shutdowns going on, both in the US and around the world. If any treatment proves effective enough to get the economies of the world back to running at full steam (or close to it), I'll be thrilled.

However, I believe that individuals should be able to keep their private health information private. There is no need for the general public to know what treatment doctors use on Boris Johnson. If Johnson wants his treatment details to be known publicly, great.

I cannot believe anyone that beats the chinese virus would not want known to the friggin whole world what he used to beat it....you spout utter stupidity.

As I've said, if he wants the details of his treatment made public, that's up to him. Here's a question: If you think that anyone who beats the virus would want everyone to know what was used, why do you think that what was used to treat Johnson is being hidden? How would it be hidden? He's the British Prime Minister, I would think hiding his treatment against his will would be damn near impossible to do.

Whas up wid dat boyos?

Link alleging 'miracle cure'? Last i read he was released from hospital and recuperating..but far from well. He credited hospital with "saving his life". No allegation of miracles...

This confirms that he was treated with the Trump combo. See how they evaded the elephant in the room in that article? Of course the world wants to know what the fuck he was treated with!

Exactly.....all we are asking for is some transparancy....this notion that the folks do not have the right to know is nonsense.

It's actually one the basic principles of health care in the United States. A person's health information is private, with certain exceptions, of course. That's particularly true with personally identifiable information, like when you have the man's name, picture, and position.

Why don't you explain why it's important that you and everyone else know what treatment this particular individual was given?

Irregardless.........I cannot believe a rational person would ask such a stupid question...........as in.......we are all under threat of catching the chinese virus....when under threat any competent person with a functioning brain wants to know everything possible to know about the threat.......and most especially any possible remedies. Geez where do these idiots come from???

Another stupid question like that boyo and your ass will be cast into outer darkness as in I will put you on ignore.

Put me on ignore if you like. You don't have a right to know Boris Johnson's medical treatments. If you want to argue that you have a right to know what treatments are effective against COVID-19, that's different. But the public doesn't need to know the specifics of an individual's treatments. If Boris Johnson wants that information public, that's up to him. I understand that you WANT to know, but you don't have a RIGHT to know.

I still want to know why it's important that the public knows how this one individual was treated? What makes it important to know what Boris Johnson, specifically, was treated with? You want to know about possible remedies? You don't need to know what Boris Johnson was treated with for that. You can find out without knowing the details of any individual patient's treatment. So why is it important for Boris Johnson's specific treatment to be public knowledge?

You seem to think that personal privacy should disappear during an emergency, even if it's completely unnecessary to violate that privacy.

Personal privacy is one thing....which is more of a myth than anything but to try and hide behind that in order to prevent the public from hearing about what kind of treatment boris receieved is ridiculous....anyhow--I do not believe he would care whether or not the info was released....how would that affect his life in any way shape or form?

In fact I think he would be more than happy if they released the info.....for some reason the media is not covering the story....maybe the english tabloid the star or whatever will get around to probing the matter. I find the media's apparant lack of curiosity about his treatment very curious.

I can see that in some cases a person needs privacy but this is not one of those times...people need all the info possible regarding treatments that have succeeded or failed especially.

This is the best info I have been able to find....it does release quite a bit of info but fails to note or report if there was some kind of special medicine he may have received.

Last edited:
Whas up wid dat boyos?

Personal privacy is one thing....which is more of a myth than anything but to try and hide behind that in order to prevent the public from hearing about what kind of treatment boris receieved is ridiculous....anyhow--I do not believe he would care whether or not the info was released....how would that affect his life in any way shape or form?

In fact I think he would be more than happy if they released the info.....for some reason the media is not covering the story....maybe the english tabloid the star or whatever will get around to probing the matter. I find the media's apparant lack of curiosity about his treatment very curious.

I can see that in some cases a person needs privacy but this is not one of those times...people need all the info possible regarding treatments that have succeeded or failed especially.

This is the best info I have been able to find....it does release quite a bit of info but fails to note or report if there was some kind of special medicine he may have received.

Personal medical privacy is a myth?

And who is hiding behind anything? I pointed out that the public does not have a right to know what sort of medical treatment an individual receives. That continues to be true. I also said that if Boris Johnson wants his treatment to be made public, that's up to him.

Maybe you are confused about my point. I am not saying that Johnson's treatment cannot be revealed. I am saying that just because you want to see it doesn't mean you get to. I am saying that whether or not any individual's treatment is made public is up to that person (or whomever is speaking for that person, whether it be a parent or spouse, etc.) and the healthcare staff involved. I am saying that no one has a right to see the details of a stranger's medical treatment.

Boris Johnson is the British PM. If he were cured by hydroxychloroquine or any other drug, and he wanted that information made public, I'm pretty confident he could make that happen.

I still don't understand why knowing what Boris Johnson, in particular, had used in his treatment is important. Why do you need to know his details, rather than simply knowing which treatments have been working or not? Why do you need to know that Johnson got a particular treatment, rather than John Doe in the next room? Have you complained with every celebrity who has had a public SARS-CoV-2 diagnosis and hasn't had the details of their treatment published? In fact, have you seen any treatment details published about anyone?

The public can find out about treatments while keeping patients anonymous. There is no reason you or I or just about anyone else needs to know what medications and treatments Boris Johnson may have been given. We may be curious, but it isn't important that we know.

And perhaps the lack of reporting about special medicines indicates no special medicines were given.

Whist in a state of National Emergency and under threat of death by an invisible enemy the people certainly have not only a need but a right to know any and everything about this disease such as who is dying, who is sick, where they live, where they work, how they caught the disease, the hot spots, which treatments have worked, what treatments may work, what treatments have failed etc.etc.etc.

The need for transparency has never been greater than at the present time.

Whist in a state of National Emergency and under threat of death by an invisible enemy the people certainly have not only a need but a right to know any and everything about this disease such as who is dying, who is sick, where they live, where they work, how they caught the disease, the hot spots, which treatments have worked, what treatments may work, what treatments have failed etc.etc.etc.

Do you think we should have a publicly accessible, national database that lists the names of every Coronavirus patient and details their treatment? After all, the public have a right and need to know everything.

Do you think we should have a publicly accessible, national database that lists the names of every Coronavirus patient and details their treatment? After all, the public have a right and need to know everything.

Certainly....the more that is know about this disease the better prepared and the more willing and motivated the people will be to do their utmost to fight and defeat it.

We have forgotten how the misguided effort to enforce privacy during the aids epidemic resulted in the deaths of millions.....we do not need to repeat that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back