Dr. Shiva: Coronavirus Is a Crisis of Immune Health and Obesity

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Four MIT degrees including a PhD in Biological Engineering. it is a fact that society encourages people to eat crap which suppresses their immune functions. One of the prime causes of diabetes, high blood pressure: morbid obesity. America the fattest country in the world. It is not their fault as the American food industry pushes junk food at every turn. Take charge of your health is the wake-up call. Favors following the Swedish model, no total lock-down, just common sense.

I've posted many times on the coalition of the food industry, drug industry and the medical industry working together to keep the pipeline stuffed with fat unhealthy people. With a healthy populace, these industries would not be nearly as profitable. You MUST take ownership of your own health. Question everything.

Take charge of your health is the wake-up call.
Sine June 1st of last year I have been on a much better compared to the line that I was walking before then. I lost 90 pounds in 10 months. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly (currently 165lbs)

P.S. My current weight is 15 pounds heavier than what I weighed two weeks ago, but the pants that I have been wearing lately don't feel any different and so I guess that I am still in a good position. With this being Easter weekend, I've done nothing but cheat, but I intend to go back to my dieting routine tomorrow. I won't cheat as much as I have again until next Saturday and instead of a two day cheating period, it will be just for a one day period. I can't wait for my work out place to be open again. I miss being on the treadmill.

Sine June 1st of last year I have been on a much better compared to the line that I was walking before then. I lost 90 pounds in 10 months. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly (currently 165lbs)

P.S. My current weight is 15 pounds heavier than what I weighed two weeks ago, but the pants that I have been wearing lately don't feel any different and so I guess that I am still in a good position. With this being Easter weekend, I've done nothing but cheat, but I intend to go back to my dieting routine tomorrow. I won't cheat as much as I have again until next Saturday and instead of a two day cheating period, it will be just for a one day period. I can't wait for my work out place to be open again. I miss being on the treadmill.
You did great, don't lose all the good work you did to get here! That's the hardest part, staying on top of the mountain after climbing it. There are many workout routines for free available on the internet easily done at home. Good luck.

God bless you always!!!

Holly (currently 165lbs)

You did great, don't lose all the good work you did to get here! That's the hardest part, staying on top of the mountain after climbing it. There are many workout routines for free available on the internet easily done at home. Good luck.
Thank you. Walking home from work is how I have been able to keep up with my workout. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly (currently 165lbs)

Craigslist local " Wanted treadmill ". Will offer toilet paper and Oreoz as partial payment

Four MIT degrees including a PhD in Biological Engineering. it is a fact that society encourages people to eat crap which suppresses their immune functions. One of the prime causes of diabetes, high blood pressure: morbid obesity. America the fattest country in the world. It is not their fault as the American food industry pushes junk food at every turn. Take charge of your health is the wake-up call. Favors following the Swedish model, no total lock-down, just common sense.

This man's education is so far above these stupid asses mentality they are lucky they can comprehend even parts of what he says.
He will wipe away everything we want him to -- to the best of his ability he probably hasn't come against deep state satan yet.

Forum List

Back