Boris Johnson Released from Hospital After Miracle Cure from Coronavirus — But Media Won’t Report What Healed Him?

Whas up wid dat boyos?

Anyone want to take a guess as to what it was or maybe one of our more connected posters knows?
Link alleging 'miracle cure'? Last i read he was released from hospital and recuperating..but far from well. He credited hospital with "saving his life". No allegation of miracles...

Liberals dont want no cure round here
Trump sent dat cure anyhow

From your link:

"Downing Street has indicated it does not wish to take up Trump’s offer of experimental drugs."

yeh...but Trump sent dat cure anyhow....only the doctor knows what he used and he is not talking.....guess why?

President Trump......We had (the drug companies) contact his doctors at the hospital in London, and they're talking right now,” Trump told Fox News Tuesday night. Trump has recently held a meeting with drug company CEOs.

Talking to Sean Hannity, the president called himself a “matchmaker,” putting people with “potential cures” in touch with Johnson’s doctors.

“I have set people up with his doctors in London and these are people … are amazingly accomplished people that have found the answer to other things that were equally as tough,” he said.

Sounds bizarre. If I almost died of Coronavirus in the last few days, I would not be going home to my expectant wife, fiancee or significant other. Nobody has talked about anything that wipes it clean out of the body in 6 days flat. Does that mean, if she was going to get it, she would have gotten by the time they took him to the hospital last weekend?

Sounds bizarre. If I almost died of Coronavirus in the last few days, I would not be going home to my expectant wife, fiancee or significant other. Nobody has talked about anything that wipes it clean out of the body in 6 days flat. Does that mean, if she was going to get it, she would have gotten by the time they took him to the hospital last weekend?

If liberals with power had not insisted that everythig be tested forever like we are in no hurry....many lives could have been saved.

He's gone home to recuperate. She isolated from him before he went in the hospital. Chequers looks big enough to do that.
1586738442419.png

I don't know what you think is bizarre.

If liberals with power had not insisted that everythig be tested forever like we are in no hurry....many lives could have been saved.
It's saved many lives in many studies and when all else has failed. The medical community is hurrying. This has nothing to do with liberals or power.

It's saved many lives in many studies and when all else has failed. The medical community is hurrying. This has nothing to do with liberals or power.

hardly....it has everything to do with the fact that Trump touted the drug and the liberals fear of him being given credit for doing something to help; end this crisis whilst they are trying to blame him for the crisis....p;ure p;olitics....politics at its worst....yet that is the game the liberals are playing.
Why Trump is at odds with his medical experts over Covid-19 drugs - STAT

Number 10 thanks Trump for his offer of experimental ...
Number 10 thanks Trump for his offer of treatment for the PM
Number 10 has thanked Donald Trump for his offer of experimental coronavirus treatment for Boris Johnson and said officials are in 'constant contact' with the US government. The American President ...

Last edited:
.it has everything to do with the fact that Trump touted the drug and the liberals fear of him being given credit for doing something to help; end this crisis whilst they are trying to blame him for the crisis....p;ure p;olitics....politics at its worst....yet that is the game the liberals are playing.
Well you chose a pretty poor example to make your case, because the Brits didn't use the pharmaceutical advice he offered, so of course the media can't report it saved Boris Johnson's life. The Brits aren't in on the Democrats' evil plan to denegrate Trump. It's campaign season. I haven't heard a lot good about Biden here all year. It's how it goes, but you don't have to make shit up.

.it has everything to do with the fact that Trump touted the drug and the liberals fear of him being given credit for doing something to help; end this crisis whilst they are trying to blame him for the crisis....p;ure p;olitics....politics at its worst....yet that is the game the liberals are playing.
Well you chose a pretty poor example to make your case, because the Brits didn't use the pharmaceutical advice he offered, so of course the media can't report it saved Boris Johnson's life. The Brits aren't in on the Democrats' evil plan to denegrate Trump. It's campaign season. I haven't heard a lot good about Biden here all year. It's how it goes, but you don't have to make shit up.

What source do you have that says what the Brits used or did not use?

Unlike you I do have sources for what I post................Barr claims media 'jihad' against Trump over promotion of anti-malaria drug

Forum List

Back