Boris Johnson Released from Hospital After Miracle Cure from Coronavirus — But Media Won’t Report What Healed Him?

Whas up wid dat boyos?

Anyone want to take a guess as to what it was or maybe one of our more connected posters knows?
If it was anything other than the malaria drug the lib media would have reported it by now

The press has reported dozens of drugs being used, depending on what the particular symptoms are.
But why would anyone assume any drug had anything to do with it?
Over 98% of the people who get it recover on their own, and in about the same 2 weeks.
He was admitted around April 1st, so then it has been about 2 weeks, and Boris is right on schedule for a normal and natural recovery, without any drugs at all.
It could be drugs prevented his death, but we have no reason to assume that.
Actually its more like 99.6% who recover

but when it reaches ICU the advantage goes to the chinese disease

the fact remains that the lib news media is hoping trump will fail

and if he doesnt they will say he did anyway

Whas up wid dat boyos?

Anyone want to take a guess as to what it was or maybe one of our more connected posters knows?
If it was anything other than the malaria drug the lib media would have reported it by now

BINGO!:up:

I would say it was that old malaria drug hydroxychloroquine that made the trick and cured him!!;)

It appears that way....why else would they be so hush hush about it.?

The English just hate to admit America is more advanced than they are.

Hopefully when Boris is more steady on his feet he will clear up this matter if by then somone has not told what treatment was used.....and I am sure if The Donald saved his life Boris will not be hesitant to say it.

Not saying anything about hydroxychloroquine means it was used? Really? That is some mental gymnastics, right there.
That was not an entirely serious remark

just an observation about how politically biased the liberal news media is

if johnson recovered from the chinese disease by taking hydroxychloroquine that would be a plus for trump and a minus for the anti trump, aka fauci

Wrong.
So far it appears hydroxychloroquine is only useful in extreme stages where the immune system is attacking the lungs, along with antibiotics for the pneumonia.
What Trump did wrong was to imply hydroxychloroquine was useful to prevent early infection, which is totally untrue. And all that would do is deplete the world of hydroxychloroquine that is needed for other things.
Trump never said it was a cure all

but it seems to be helping in some cases

Whas up wid dat boyos?

I would say it was that old malaria drug hydroxychloroquine that made the trick and cured him!!;)

Hopefully when Boris is more steady on his feet he will clear up this matter if by then somone has not told what treatment was used.....and I am sure if The Donald saved his life Boris will not be hesitant to say it.

Not saying anything about hydroxychloroquine means it was used? Really? That is some mental gymnastics, right there.

if johnson recovered from the chinese disease by taking hydroxychloroquine that would be a plus for trump and a minus for the anti trump, aka fauci

Wrong.
So far it appears hydroxychloroquine is only useful in extreme stages where the immune system is attacking the lungs, along with antibiotics for the pneumonia.
What Trump did wrong was to imply hydroxychloroquine was useful to prevent early infection, which is totally untrue. And all that would do is deplete the world of hydroxychloroquine that is needed for other things.

You have no sources and thus what you say is questionable.

On the other hand here is a good report of what is happening with the malaria drug.................Hospitals Stockpile Drug Trump Says Could Treat Covid-19

“Many U.S. hospitals are currently using hydroxychloroquine as first-line therapy for hospitalized patients with COVID-19 despite extremely limited clinical data supporting its effectiveness,” said Wesley Self, M.D., M.P.H., emergency medicine physician at Vanderbilt University Medical Center and PETAL Clinical Trials Network investigator leading the ORCHID trial. “Thus, data on hydroxychloroquine for the treatment of COVID-19 are urgently needed to inform clinical practice.” NIH clinical trial of hydroxychloroquine, a potential therapy for COVID-19, begins

Sure I did not prove anything without links, but your link proved I am right.

{...
“I’m probably more of a fan than maybe anybody,” Trump said of chloroquine during the news briefing. “It may work, it may not work. But I feel good about it. That’s all it is, it’s just a feeling. I’m a smart guy. I feel good about it. You’re going to see soon enough.”
...}

Trump admitted he has absolutely nothing to go on when he expressed enthusiasm, for hydroxychloroquine.

As for hospital hoarding, that does no mean an anticipated future need but a future scarcity for current needs. It is not just for malaria, but any time you need to reduce an immune system response, like lupus or arthritis. Look it up. Hydroxychloroquine is mostly for suppressing an immune system response. And with extreme cases of COVID-19, the immune system can start attacking the lungs. So then hydroxychloroquine would likely help. But with an early case, if you used hydroxychloroquine, it would inhibit the immune system response, making it easier for COVID-19 to start a severe infection.

You seemed to have missed this part of the report.......................
'Hydroxychloroquine is being snapped up by medical systems at more than twice the typical pace as U.S. hospitals seek to build large inventories in anticipation of the medication’s potential use in patients with Covid-19, the respiratory illness caused by the coronavirus.'

No, and what I take that as saying is that they are anticipating other people making it scarece.
That means that in order to keep it in supply to treat their current uses, such as lupus and malarial, they need to hoard now.
Compare it with toilet paper.
Did anyone find some magical new use for toilet paper that increased need?
No, what happened instead was hoarding in anticipation of a shortage.
Hoarding does NOT at all imply a new use.

Whas up wid dat boyos?

The press has reported dozens of drugs being used, depending on what the particular symptoms are.
But why would anyone assume any drug had anything to do with it?
Over 98% of the people who get it recover on their own, and in about the same 2 weeks.
He was admitted around April 1st, so then it has been about 2 weeks, and Boris is right on schedule for a normal and natural recovery, without any drugs at all.
It could be drugs prevented his death, but we have no reason to assume that.
Actually its more like 99.6% who recover

but when it reaches ICU the advantage goes to the chinese disease

the fact remains that the lib news media is hoping trump will fail

and if he doesnt they will say he did anyway

And the average without any drugs is that 98.4% recover.
So why are you so sure the slight variance was not due to simply having a small sample group?

Whas up wid dat boyos?

Wrong.
Trump never said it was a cure all

but it seems to be helping in some cases

Yes it does seem to be helping, in SOME cases.
But why should anyone be talking about those specifics except doctors?
The point is that if you tell people it is a cure, people will start to do things like hoarding, self prescribing, taking it as a preventive, taking veterinary sources, killing themselves by over dosing, etc.

Korean and Japanese doctors treating early onset Covid-19 infected patients all agree. Most survivors drank a miracle concoction that washed the virus from their throats down into their stomachs, where acids destroyed it completely. Can you guess what they drank?

That is silly because water will wash viruses down from the throat to the stomach as well.
But you don't get COVID-19 through the throat.
It comes in from the nasal passages or the lungs.
It is airborn, not from what you eat.

Hydroxychloroquine and Chloroquine
Hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine are oral prescription drugs that have been used for treatment of malaria and certain inflammatory conditions. Hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine are under investigation in clinical trials for pre-exposure or post-exposure prophylaxis of SARS-CoV-2 infection, and treatment of patients with mild, moderate, and severe COVID-19. More information on clinical trials can be found at ClinicalTrials.govexternal icon. FDA issued an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) to authorize use of chloroquine and hydroxychloroquineexternal icon from the Strategic National Stockpile for treatment of hospitalized adults and adolescents (weight ≥50 kg) with COVID-19 for whom a clinical trial is not available or participation is not feasible.

That just said that Hydroxychloroquine and Chloroquine are under investigation through trials.
In no way does it say it works. It says doctors are free to experiment on their own with severe hospitalized cased, if they can't get into an existing study.

:04: :eusa_whistle:

-"Here’s a question I would like answered today. What course of treatment did Boris get? Inquiring minds want to know."-

We would all like to know, I think!:wink_2:

View attachment 323096

You would think in the midst of a pandemic the hospital would be more transparent regarding what treatment they provided if any....and why hasn't the media tried to find out....perhaps they are fearful of the answer....after of course downplaying any value of the drug for so long.

Not even to mention the moron who posted yesterday the people have no right to know......what nonsense. Everyone has a right to know any and everything about this virus and what if any medicines might be effective against it.

There are two groups on here that exhibit more stupidity than I have ever seen on this board or any other board and it is those who claim their individual liberty is more important than the security of the nation and the other one being those religious folk who think they must assemble in Church despite all the health warnings to the contrary.....though the majority of churches are voluntarily canceling their services for the time being.
Where in the Constitution does the right to know what another individual’s medical treatment consists of come from? Where in HIPAA does it say the public has a right to know what a given individual’s medical treatment consists of? What makes you think everyone has a right to know what Boris Johnson has been treated with? Does that same right apply to everyone...should the media be required to report on the treatment given to each individual patient that contacts COVID-19 and identify them by name?
Lol, YOU want the answer to remain secret! You are worried it was the Trump drug combo!

It is not an answer.
It is only good for those already on a ventilator because they have pneumonia.
It is the pneumonia it helps with.

Whas up wid dat boyos?

Link alleging 'miracle cure'? Last i read he was released from hospital and recuperating..but far from well. He credited hospital with "saving his life". No allegation of miracles...

This confirms that he was treated with the Trump combo. See how they evaded the elephant in the room in that article? Of course the world wants to know what the fuck he was treated with!

No it does not!
I just searched the link and hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine are never mentioned at all in any way.

True but there is a real possibility tbat the US experts sent by Trump might have offered their expertise and knowledge of the malaria drug.

Irregardless.....I think those who constantly remind us that the malaria drug has not yet been proven by scientific trials miss what we are saying....at least what I am saying......I do not know whether the drug works or not....but I have seen enough info on it to suggest there is a possibility it might.....thus I along with others on here think when a doctor comes to a dying patient and says there is nothing we can do for you.....other options should be explored and anything especially that offers some hope.....I am not asking for guarantees nor do I think the patient in very serious condition would insist on proof....he just wants a chance...he wants some hope...he wants anything that might help or work.......and there are other things out there besides the malaria drug that should be considered................https://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=228775

Yes it is possible that Hydroxychloroquine help Boris, but so what?
If it only helps those on ventilators, then doctors already know about and can prescribe it.
We don't need to know anything about it.

-"Here’s a question I would like answered today. What course of treatment did Boris get? Inquiring minds want to know."-

View attachment 323096

You would think in the midst of a pandemic the hospital would be more transparent regarding what treatment they provided if any....and why hasn't the media tried to find out....perhaps they are fearful of the answer....after of course downplaying any value of the drug for so long.

Not even to mention the moron who posted yesterday the people have no right to know......what nonsense. Everyone has a right to know any and everything about this virus and what if any medicines might be effective against it.

There are two groups on here that exhibit more stupidity than I have ever seen on this board or any other board and it is those who claim their individual liberty is more important than the security of the nation and the other one being those religious folk who think they must assemble in Church despite all the health warnings to the contrary.....though the majority of churches are voluntarily canceling their services for the time being.
Where in the Constitution does the right to know what another individual’s medical treatment consists of come from? Where in HIPAA does it say the public has a right to know what a given individual’s medical treatment consists of? What makes you think everyone has a right to know what Boris Johnson has been treated with? Does that same right apply to everyone...should the media be required to report on the treatment given to each individual patient that contacts COVID-19 and identify them by name?
Lol, YOU want the answer to remain secret! You are worried it was the Trump drug combo!

It is not an answer.

Not true. They give the Trump treatment to people who aren't sick enough to be on a ventilator or in the ICU. The idea is to help them so they don't have to.

That's the problem libs have with the Trump medication, its effectiveness in alleviating the crisis that they had such hope for. Liberals pine for 30% unemployment and the idea of Big Government becoming even huger. If Trump can beat this virus, and return America to normalcy, they will be really pissed.

Whas up wid dat boyos?

I wonder if Prime Minister Johnson got a shot of hydroxychloroquine, aka Trumpicillin?

The people have a right to know.

If I came down with a case of the Chinese Kung Flu, that's what I would ask for, to try and keep me out of the hospital.

No, the people do not have a right to know. There is no right to the details of another person's medical treatment in the US. Where do you think such a right derives from?

Why wouldn't a doctor make available the results of a successful therapy, particularly with a disease that so little is known about? If Johnson was given the Trump Cure, I can't think of a single legitimate reason why the people shouldn't be informed.

Many reasons.

First of all, any medical procedure anyone goes through is entirely confidential under the HIPAA laws.
No doctor can reveal anything about the medical treatment of anyone, by law.

Second is that what works for one could kill another,so it would be irresponsible,

Third is it could be complex, and not only hard to describe, but hard to know what actually helped from a series of things all tried at once.

Forth is that it could lead to criminal activity. For example, what if antibodies were taken from those who recovered? Do you want wealthy people to kidnap recovered individuals, in order to steal their antibodies?

There have been cases of it working on patients afflicted with the virus and it was reported and their name was reported....now the patient may have agreed to release the info....anyhow....I do not think Boris would mind releasing the info.

The HIPPA laws apply in America....not the U.K.

No doctor has reported hydroxychloroquine has been successful in any case.
They know they can't, even if they think it was successful.
They could get sued if someone then overdoes on it by themselves.

The cases where hydroxychloroquine was credited as working were released by the patients themselves, like the Michigan congresswoman. And she really could not possibly know what worked or not, since she was getting many medications.

And HIPAA laws DO apply to the US press in the US, regardless of where the patient or doctors are.

Then, don't take hydroxychloroquine .....just don't .....if you get the virus don't take it!

No problem! Nobody is forcing you. You are free to live in ignorance or rather you are free to do what you want to do.

I would take it in a heartbeat.

First of all, hydroxychloroquine is useful for lupus, arthritis, and advanced pneumonia because it suppresses the natural immune system of the body.
So then it will help advanced cases of COVID-19 that have gotten to the point of pneumonia.
But before you have it and in early cases, the last thing anyone should want to do is reduce their immune system response.

Second is that hydroxychloroquine is a prescription only drug, it is not up to you or me, and it should stay that way, where doctors decide.

I do not think anyone on here is saying anything otherwise.....what we are saying ---that patients with no other options aka it appears they are dying or in very bad shape should have the option of requesting treatment....not with just the malaria drug but with anything else that might offer some hope...and if their doctor agrees....it should be allowed.

Dr. Fauci and others seem not to recognize that time is of the essence for a lot of sick people....they do not have time to wait months or even weeks for the clinical trials....if they feel the need to gamble......that is their decision to make....as long as their doctor agrees to it.

You do seem well informed about a lot of things.........are you in any of the medical fields?

Worked on pacemakers for Biotronik, so spend a lot of time with doctors.
But actually computer science MS degree.

There is no problem with anyone asking their doctor to prescribe them whatever.
They can prescribe hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine already, since it has known medical uses.
But Trump should not have made public statements since it could cause people to get veterinary sources and self medicate. That would be bad. It already killed one person.

Crazy people will do crazy things.....the person you referred to drank a fish tank cleaner and from what i read he did not even have the virus.

So we should not let such interfere with our consideration of alternative methods to treat the virus in cases where patients are desperate and have no hope ....understanding....their doctor should be the final authority....again if the patient wants it and the doctor agrees to give it to him it should be provided.

Again...............the scientists always want to be absolutely positive that something works before they would prescibe it....that is not helping those who do not have the time to wait.

All these studies and research need to be put on the fast track...and made available even without a 100 percent gurantee of success.

Even if it does not work doctors would learn much....sometimes there have to be be sacrificial lambs.

It was not a fish tank cleaner, but Hydroxychloroquine.
It is used to kill parasites in large outdoor fish ponds.
So it was about a gazillion times what a human should be taking orally.

And that is the point, when people are hysterical, you don't want to start telling them something is a magical preventive or cure.

Doctors already can prescribe it, and they already are being informed of clinical testing.
There is no reason, advantage, or purpose for Trump to mention it to everyone else, who does not need to know about it.

Whas up wid dat boyos?

Link alleging 'miracle cure'? Last i read he was released from hospital and recuperating..but far from well. He credited hospital with "saving his life". No allegation of miracles...

This confirms that he was treated with the Trump combo. See how they evaded the elephant in the room in that article? Of course the world wants to know what the fuck he was treated with!

No it does not!
I just searched the link and hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine are never mentioned at all in any way.
Exactly! You just validated my post! What elephant in the room, right?

The fact hydroxychloroquine is never mentioned in the article, to you confirms that it was used on Boris?
That makes no sense.

Whas up wid dat boyos?

I wonder if Prime Minister Johnson got a shot of hydroxychloroquine, aka Trumpicillin?

If I came down with a case of the Chinese Kung Flu, that's what I would ask for, to try and keep me out of the hospital.

No, the people do not have a right to know. There is no right to the details of another person's medical treatment in the US. Where do you think such a right derives from?

Why wouldn't a doctor make available the results of a successful therapy, particularly with a disease that so little is known about? If Johnson was given the Trump Cure, I can't think of a single legitimate reason why the people shouldn't be informed.

Many reasons.

First of all, any medical procedure anyone goes through is entirely confidential under the HIPAA laws.

Second is that what works for one could kill another,so it would be irresponsible,

Third is it could be complex, and not only hard to describe, but hard to know what actually helped from a series of things all tried at once.

Forth is that it could lead to criminal activity. For example, what if antibodies were taken from those who recovered? Do you want wealthy people to kidnap recovered individuals, in order to steal their antibodies?

There have been cases of it working on patients afflicted with the virus and it was reported and their name was reported....now the patient may have agreed to release the info....anyhow....I do not think Boris would mind releasing the info.

The cases where hydroxychloroquine was credited as working were released by the patients themselves, like the Michigan congresswoman. And she really could not possibly know what worked or not, since she was getting many medications.

And HIPAA laws DO apply to the US press in the US, regardless of where the patient or doctors are.

Then, don't take hydroxychloroquine .....just don't .....if you get the virus don't take it!

No problem! Nobody is forcing you. You are free to live in ignorance or rather you are free to do what you want to do.

First of all, hydroxychloroquine is useful for lupus, arthritis, and advanced pneumonia because it suppresses the natural immune system of the body.
So then it will help advanced cases of COVID-19 that have gotten to the point of pneumonia.
But before you have it and in early cases, the last thing anyone should want to do is reduce their immune system response.

Second is that hydroxychloroquine is a prescription only drug, it is not up to you or me, and it should stay that way, where doctors decide.

I do not think anyone on here is saying anything otherwise.....what we are saying ---that patients with no other options aka it appears they are dying or in very bad shape should have the option of requesting treatment....not with just the malaria drug but with anything else that might offer some hope...and if their doctor agrees....it should be allowed.

Dr. Fauci and others seem not to recognize that time is of the essence for a lot of sick people....they do not have time to wait months or even weeks for the clinical trials....if they feel the need to gamble......that is their decision to make....as long as their doctor agrees to it.

You do seem well informed about a lot of things.........are you in any of the medical fields?

They can prescribe hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine already, since it has known medical uses.
But Trump should not have made public statements since it could cause people to get veterinary sources and self medicate. That would be bad. It already killed one person.

President Trump never advocated that anyone seek out a good veterinarian to get a prescription for this. Trump realizes that people aren't fish.

The point of veterinary sources is that you do not need a prescription for them at all.
There has never been a law requiring any sort of prescription for drugs not used on humans.
But if you say something works magic, people will buy it and use it without a prescription or doctor.

Korean and Japanese doctors treating early onset Covid-19 infected patients all agree. Most survivors drank a miracle concoction that washed the virus from their throats down into their stomachs, where acids destroyed it completely. Can you guess what they drank?

That is silly because water will wash viruses down from the throat to the stomach as well.

BINGO! (Well, not really.)

ANY liquid — including H2O — will flush the virus down into the stomach where acids will kill it.

But here is the extra credit points you missed... :)

... Even if you breath in the virus, and it enters through your nose, it passes through your throat before it can subsequently enter your lungs. Many doctors therefore urge infected people to sip WATER or ANY other liquid every 10 minutes or so once they test positive from nasal swabbing. The aim is to flush any virus that may have collected first in the throat safely away into the stomach BEFORE it settles into the lungs, where the main damage occurs. Many who test positive have no symptoms apparently precisely because the virus does not ever colonize cells in the lungs!

That is true, but it has nothing to do with hydroxychloroquine.
The mucus linings of your nose and throat are suppose to act a little like flypaper and reduce what gets into your lungs. This is just saying that you should not let your mucus linings dry out.

View attachment 323096

It is not an answer.

Not true. They give the Trump treatment to people who aren't sick enough to be on a ventilator or in the ICU. The idea is to help them so they don't have to.

That's the problem libs have with the Trump medication, its effectiveness in alleviating the crisis that they had such hope for. Liberals pine for 30% unemployment and the idea of Big Government becoming even huger. If Trump can beat this virus, and return America to normalcy, they will be really pissed.

Someone may be testing hydroxychloroquine on people who do not yet have pneumonia, but it is not a good idea.
Hydroxychloroquine in an immune system suppressor, and while that is useful after you have pneumonia from COVID-19, it is going to cause harm if you do not.

BINGO! (Well, not really.)

ANY liquid — including H2O — will flush the virus down into the stomach where acids will kill it.

But here is the extra credit points you missed... :)

... Even if you breath in the virus, and it enters through your nose, it passes through your throat before it can subsequently enter your lungs. Many doctors therefore urge infected people to sip WATER or ANY other liquid every 10 minutes or so once they test positive from nasal swabbing. The aim is to flush any virus that may have collected first in the throat safely away into the stomach BEFORE it settles into the lungs, where the main damage occurs. Many who test positive have no symptoms apparently precisely because the virus does not ever colonize cells in the lungs!

That is true, but it has nothing to do with hydroxychloroquine.
The mucus linings of your nose and throat are suppose to act a little like flypaper and reduce what gets into your lungs. This is just saying that you should not let your mucus linings dry out.

I ABSOLUTELY AGREE!

My original purpose of writing about the “miraculous cure” of WATER was to tongue-in-cheek make fun of all those silly gullible folks here who believe that “Trump’s cure” (hydrochloroquine) is a potent treatment that liberal doctors WANT to sabotage.

Guess my little joke didn’t find much traction. :dunno:
Never did have a very good sense of humor!

Last edited:
Whas up wid dat boyos?

No it does not!
Exactly! You just validated my post! What elephant in the room, right?

The fact hydroxychloroquine is never mentioned in the article, to you confirms that it was used on Boris?
That makes no sense.
Lol, you are STILL scared shitless to talk about the elephant in the room that is mentioned in every one of my posts. Very interesting how you evade that over and over.

Whas up wid dat boyos?

Many reasons.

Crazy people will do crazy things.....the person you referred to drank a fish tank cleaner and from what i read he did not even have the virus.

So we should not let such interfere with our consideration of alternative methods to treat the virus in cases where patients are desperate and have no hope ....understanding....their doctor should be the final authority....again if the patient wants it and the doctor agrees to give it to him it should be provided.

Again...............the scientists always want to be absolutely positive that something works before they would prescibe it....that is not helping those who do not have the time to wait.

All these studies and research need to be put on the fast track...and made available even without a 100 percent gurantee of success.

Even if it does not work doctors would learn much....sometimes there have to be be sacrificial lambs.

And that is the point, when people are hysterical, you don't want to start telling them something is a magical preventive or cure.

Doctors already can prescribe it, and they alreNady are being informed of clinical testing.
There is no reason, advantage, or purpose for Trump to mention it to everyone else, who does not need to know about it.
Nonsense............................
No one said it was magical or a cure .......certainly not Trump....he said in essence he was optimistic that it may be of help in defeating the virus or words to that effect....also...unlike you I do not think people should be kept in the dark in any respect regarding this chinese virus.

All knowledge about it and I mean everything should be told to the people. Otherwise people will get very uneasy and totally unable to trust the government....perhaps even panic might ensue. People must believe they are in the loop and kept informed...just common sense.

Whas up wid dat boyos?

Many reasons.

Doctors already can prescribe it, and they already are being informed of clinical testing.

Out west a lot of folks refer to ponds as tanks.

Forum List

Back