Border Wall

The wall is working.

View attachment 369662

...and, yet, they still come in by the thousands at every border portal from San Diego to Brownsville, TX, with absolutely no plan to stop them, account for them, or track them, which means that Trump's border is every bit as porous as a pasta draining sieve.
Stop lying. OK, lie if that makes you feel better.

Well, pal, I live 35 miles from the border in Arizona, and I cross for dental work. Coming back, before I got myself a special pass card, I used to have to stand in line for up to 3 hours with the Mexicans who were crossing to AZ at Nogales, so what do you think I am lying about?
Your post #13 says basically that the wall is ineffective, and that no one "stops them, accounts for them, or tracks them".
My prior post #3 shows that the number of apprehensions is dropping from 2019 numbers to 2020 numbers due to the wall.
So I take issue that no one "stops them" from crossing illegally. I hope the US border is less porous now than before.
I also hope that murders, kidnappings, rapes, MS-13 members, drugs, and other crimes by illegals is down along the border aras.

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to understand that all you need to cross the border, even if you are a convicted felon, is a fake ID available anywhere in Mexico. Therefore, you multi-billion dollar wall is useless.
I think you need a passport, dumbass.

The wall is working.

View attachment 369662

...and, yet, they still come in by the thousands at every border portal from San Diego to Brownsville, TX, with absolutely no plan to stop them, account for them, or track them, which means that Trump's border is every bit as porous as a pasta draining sieve.

Well, pal, I live 35 miles from the border in Arizona, and I cross for dental work. Coming back, before I got myself a special pass card, I used to have to stand in line for up to 3 hours with the Mexicans who were crossing to AZ at Nogales, so what do you think I am lying about?
Your post #13 says basically that the wall is ineffective, and that no one "stops them, accounts for them, or tracks them".
My prior post #3 shows that the number of apprehensions is dropping from 2019 numbers to 2020 numbers due to the wall.
So I take issue that no one "stops them" from crossing illegally. I hope the US border is less porous now than before.
I also hope that murders, kidnappings, rapes, MS-13 members, drugs, and other crimes by illegals is down along the border aras.

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to understand that all you need to cross the border, even if you are a convicted felon, is a fake ID available anywhere in Mexico. Therefore, you multi-billion dollar wall is useless.
If the wall is useless, then why are so many thousands apprehended by CBP every year? Just pack mules bringing drugs in?
Don't you need a visa or something to cross a border, like we need to visit Canada?

The wall is working.

View attachment 369662

If the wall is useless, then why are so many thousands apprehended by CBP every year? Just pack mules bringing drugs in?
Don't you need a visa or something to cross a border, like we need to visit Canada?

A Visa? I think you mean a passport. I haven't traveled to foreign ports (air or sea) since Trump was elected, but I've never needed a visa anywhere in Europe, Canada, South or Central America. I guess today we can't even enter most foreign nations, given our current failure to protect our own citizens from the coronavirus.

The wall is working.

View attachment 369662

No, you do not. And, if you do not have a criminal record, you don't even need a fake ID. And of the thousands who cross the border every day, nobody checks to see if they return. Enjoy paying for your useless wall. I don't pay taxes, myself. I am in Trump's privileged class.

The wall is working.

View attachment 369662

A Visa? I think you mean a passport. I haven't traveled to foreign ports (air or sea) since Trump was elected, but I've never needed a visa anywhere in Europe, Canada, South or Central America. I guess today we can't even enter most foreign nations, given our current failure to protect our own citizens from the coronavirus.
Passport. Yes, you can tell I'm from the boonies and don't travel much.

The wall is working.

View attachment 369662

No, you do not. And, if you do not have a criminal record, you don't even need a fake ID. And of the thousands who cross the border every day, nobody checks to see if they return. Enjoy paying for your useless wall. I don't pay taxes, myself. I am in Trump's privileged class.
OK, I believe you. But then what about the thousands from countries other than Mexico? Can they just walk across the border?
Worst case the wall is just used to stop drugs from crossing the border.

The wall is working.

View attachment 369662

OK, I believe you. But then what about the thousands from countries other than Mexico? Can they just walk across the border?
Worst case the wall is just used to stop drugs from crossing the border.

You show ID, and if you are not on our list of criminals, you walk across, period. If they walk around the BP stop on the highway 25 miles north (where you would have to show a visa or passport to cross), they are home free, and can not even be stopped and required to provide proof of citizenship, unless law enforcement has probable cause to detain them. Being brown skinned, named "Jose", and speaking Spanish is not probable cause.

The wall is working.

View attachment 369662

Pretty interesting given the fact when we talk about employers hiring illegals, your side tells us employers should have no problem identifying them with our technology and e-verify. Now our border agents, who have extensive training and resources compared to employers, has no ability to stop them because they use fake ID and documentation???

The wall is working.

View attachment 369662

The President did put a stop to much of that.

The wall is working.

View attachment 369662

I agree. It seems that Mexico is doing a decent job of stopping them before they get to the wall.

The wall is working.

View attachment 369662

I agree. It seems that Mexico is doing a decent job of stopping them before they get to the wall.

I think it's something like a 90% reduction since May of 2019. Don't let these leftists tell you they don't want a wall because it won't work. They don't want a wall because it will. Given the ruling, it's also a demonstration how bad we need to keep Biden out of the White House so he cannot pick Supreme Court Justices.

Democrats want an open border so people can come and go unchecked and unregulated at will and be exploited by Democrats for slave wages

So, you maintain that most large corporations and agricultural operations are run by democrats? I am confused. I have been told that the Democratic Party is the party of welfare queens and single parent ghetto dwellers. Why do all the Midwest agricultural states vote GOP? Are all the illegal immigrants being hired to code for Microsoft in Seattle? Please educate me, here.

Democrats are the part of welfare queens and ghetto dwellers, Microsoft and other tech companies hire h1b immigrants.

Simple simon response ^^^:
  • Welfare Queen is a pejorative racist phrase coined by President Reagan; Welfare in the 80's and before (AFDC) terminated when President Clinton signed welfare reform, and replaced AFDC with TANF.
  • Small retail restaurants, small construction companies (Roofing, Gardening, Cement Work, painting, and other trades), franchise (McDonalds, BK, Taco Bell, etc.) are entrepreneurs who want lower taxes, less regulations and thus would seem to be supporters of the GOP
  • Big Farma in CA and the Mid Western States employ persons not eligible to legally work in the United States as do Chicken Farmers and private golf courses.

What ever floats your boat champ. gotta keep it simple so you ass-wipes can understand.

Democrats want an open border so people can come and go unchecked and unregulated at will and be exploited by Democrats for slave wages

So, you maintain that most large corporations and agricultural operations are run by democrats? I am confused. I have been told that the Democratic Party is the party of welfare queens and single parent ghetto dwellers. Why do all the Midwest agricultural states vote GOP? Are all the illegal immigrants being hired to code for Microsoft in Seattle? Please educate me, here.

Democrats are the part of welfare queens and ghetto dwellers, Microsoft and other tech companies hire h1b immigrants.

Simple simon response ^^^:
  • Welfare Queen is a pejorative racist phrase coined by President Reagan; Welfare in the 80's and before (AFDC) terminated when President Clinton signed welfare reform, and replaced AFDC with TANF.
  • Small retail restaurants, small construction companies (Roofing, Gardening, Cement Work, painting, and other trades), franchise (McDonalds, BK, Taco Bell, etc.) are entrepreneurs who want lower taxes, less regulations and thus would seem to be supporters of the GOP
  • Big Farma in CA and the Mid Western States employ persons not eligible to legally work in the United States as do Chicken Farmers and private golf courses.

What ever floats your boat champ. gotta keep it simple so you ass-wipes can understand.

Idiot-gram ^^^; variety can't accept reality, thus must resort to an ad hominem

If 74 million Trump supporters really wanted that wall, they would take $1,000 of their stimulus & pay that $74 billion for it just to piss off Biden/Harris & the Dems!!! You could even hire Trump to build it!!!

But we all knew they were lying all along!!! During his 2016 campaign Trump said the wall would only cost $2 billion & Mexico will pay for that, but Democrats said Trump's proposed wall will cost over $72 Billion with all his political payoff's to his swamp cronies & we would have to pay for that! Trump spent $17 Billion of our money on the wall & barely broke new ground. So you believers should get your stimulus together & "GET RRR DONE"!!!

Last edited:
If 74 million Trump supporters really wanted that wall, they would take $1,000 of their stimulus & pay that $74 billion for it just to piss off Biden/Harris & the Dems!!! You could even hire Trump to build it!!!

But we all knew they were lying all along!!! During his 2016 campaign Trump said the wall would only cost $2 billion & Mexico will pay for that, but Democrats said Trump's proposed wall will cost over $72 Billion with all his political payoff's to his swamp cronies & we would have to pay for that! Trump spent $17 Billion of our money on the wall & barely broke new ground. So you believers should get your stimulus together & "GET RRR DONE"!!!

Sounds like a great idea. And if you want slavery reparations, free college, free childcare, you on the left should do the exact same.

Sounds like a great idea. And if you want slavery reparations, free college, free childcare, you on the left should do the exact same.
I don't want any of that crap. I only support student loans that must be paid back & tuition assistance to get more doctors into & through med school.

I don't want any of that crap. I only support student loans that must be paid back & tuition assistance to get more doctors into & through med school.

You may not want it, but most of your comrades do. Need more doctors, get together with them and pay for it yourself. Or does that theory only apply one way?

You may not want it, but most of your comrades do. Need more doctors, get together with them and pay for it yourself. Or does that theory only apply one way?
Students will not undertake huge debt for 10 years to become a Doctors so I can pay them for services. Republican economics only works for non-complex labor jobs. Highly complex economy requires government funding. This is why all the modern economy was created in Pelosi's California & none of it was invented in Ted's Texas!!!

See the huge decline in med school due to Reagonomics!!! Then Obama cured it!!!
051518_1654_whyaredocto3.jpg

Last edited:

Students will not undertake huge debt for 10 years to become a Doctors so I can pay them for services. Republican economics only works for non-complex labor jobs. Highly complex economy requires government funding. This is why all the modern economy was created in Pelosi's California & none of it was invented in Ted's Texas!!!

See the huge decline in med school due to Reagonomics!!! Then Obama cured it!!!
051518_1654_whyaredocto3.jpg

Obama cured it how? All he did was have government takeover student loans from the private market. That didn't do anything but put us further into debt. We shouldn't be paying for the education of anybody. Education is an investment. An investment is when you take your own money, put that into something, get that money back with a profit, and government should not be funding the investments of anybody.

One of the best bumps in USMB history. :clap: Donnie built 12 miles of actual new wall and then tried to hoodwink his minions into believing it was pretty much done. Biden will invest in technology - Not medieval stupidity.

Forum List

Back