"Little Boots" . . . The New Teapot Dictators

night_son

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2018
The Full Moon
Ocean City's mayor, Rick Meehan, just passed a "declaration" commanding all citizens and tourists to wear face masks on the boardwalk, effectively dooming everyone on vacation there to suffer in the extreme heat and suffocating humidity we've been having on Maryland's Eastern Shore as of late. Our personal reaction? We just cancelled a one week stay at the Oceanic Motel. I've been close friends with the owner of that motel and the adjacent fishing pier for many years. In fact, I've been fishing there since I was about eight years-old. I've missed a summer here or there fishing the Oceanic due to deployments with the Army and other assorted drama, but never because I did not want to go there. Oh well, I guess we'll miss out on the awesome Shad, Bluefish and Sea Trout fishing this season. No boardwalk fries and Ocean City coffee mugs for us. We'll make our own funnel cake and Chinese kites.

Ingenious, I'll say that much about it—the radical democratic party's approach to conquering and transforming America town by town, city by city and state by state . . . all by the declarations and executive orders of a never-ending parade of Little Boot (Caligula) like teapot dictators (mayors, governors, country commissioners) who wield power they never possessed in the first place to dictate our destinies to us in open, public violation of our God given, Constitutionally guaranteed Rights as American citizens.

No big deal, right? It's just a fucking mask. It's just a locked exit door at one end of Walmart.

To hell with COVID fear mongers and to bloody hell with all the wannabe new Little Boots.

Ocean City's mayor, Rick Meehan, just passed a "declaration" commanding all citizens and tourists to wear face masks on the boardwalk, effectively dooming everyone on vacation there to suffer in the extreme heat and suffocating humidity we've been having on Maryland's Eastern Shore as of late. Our personal reaction? We just cancelled a one week stay at the Oceanic Motel. I've been close friends with the owner of that motel and the adjacent fishing pier for many years. In fact, I've been fishing there since I was about eight years-old. I've missed a summer here or there fishing the Oceanic due to deployments with the Army and other assorted drama, but never because I did not want to go there. Oh well, I guess we'll miss out on the awesome Shad, Bluefish and Sea Trout fishing this season. No boardwalk fries and Ocean City coffee mugs for us. We'll make our own funnel cake and Chinese kites.

Ingenious, I'll say that much about it—the radical democratic party's approach to conquering and transforming America town by town, city by city and state by state . . . all by the declarations and executive orders of a never-ending parade of Little Boot (Caligula) like teapot dictators (mayors, governors, country commissioners) who wield power they never possessed in the first place to dictate our destinies to us in open, public violation of our God given, Constitutionally guaranteed Rights as American citizens.

No big deal, right? It's just a fucking mask. It's just a locked exit door at one end of Walmart.

To hell with COVID fear mongers and to bloody hell with all the wannabe new Little Boots.

Count to 10 and try again. Its still worth the trip to OC for a summer vacation. Just don't spend too much time on the boardwalk, that's my wife's favorite thing, not mine.
Seaside bar drinking is one of my favs.

115956665_580567482632860_2480528473014811904_n.jpg

Count to 10 and try again. Its still worth the trip to OC for a summer vacation. Just don't spend too much time on the boardwalk, that's my wife's favorite thing, not mine.

I'd wear a diving 'mask' and snorkel just to screw with the Dems. Hey I'm wearing a mask piss off Dems.

I'd wear a diving 'mask' and snorkel just to screw with the Dems. Hey I'm wearing a mask piss off Dems.

Excellent idea. I'd considered ordering and wearing a plague mask.

I thought of wearing a Halloween mask just to fuck with them.

What an irresponsible, whining lil bitch. :spank:

This is a "plague mask" for consideration...
1596234248119.png

Yes you most certainly are. Both irresponsible and a little bitch and really stupid to round out the package.

Check it out, the Trump cult manbabies are all crying again. "WAAAAA! MASKS! EVEN THE JEWS WEREN'T TREATED THIS BADLY!".

And to think they're threatening to revolt. These Trump cult wimps can't even wear a mask without having a breakdown. Does anyone really think they can fight?

And yet you have NO PROBLEM requiring every American to be Christian.
Or requiring every female to get permission for an abortion, if they are even allowed to have one.
It's funny how you Republicans are throwing stones at others from inside your glass homes.

I have always wanted to go there...never been to the east coast...

Check it out, the Trump cult manbabies are all crying again. "WAAAAA! MASKS! EVEN THE JEWS WEREN'T TREATED THIS BADLY!".

And to think they're threatening to revolt. These Trump cult wimps can't even wear a mask without having a breakdown. Does anyone really think they can fight?
A) It has nothing to do with Trump.

B) Folks won't fight, they will just refuse to cooperate. In order for Americans to obey and cooperate, things must be done all legal like. IOW, we fought a revolutionary war with the slogan, "no taxation with out representation."

No laws were ever passed by representatives requiring these draconian measures. No one ever voted for representatives to strip them of their liberty to make a living, to do as they please, etc.

If you want to wear a mask, stay home, stay away, that is your right. Do not expect others to stop living for your sake.

Folks will just begin not to comply, unless the folks they vote for stand up to be counted and PASS LAWS telling them they are living in a police state now.

This is a "plague mask" for consideration...
View attachment 369666
Maybe for winter, too hot for summer.

Yes you most certainly are. Both irresponsible and a little bitch and really stupid to round out the package.
At least I am a responsible community citizen, willing to go with rules for community support. Don't be a wuss. If you don;t like it there, move. Don't just whine because you can't get your way. There are places in America that have not had the problems they've had on the east coast. Find a place where you can be happy and move. When you talked to your mayor, what did he say? Or did you not even talk to him, just coming here to whine like a lil bitch?

Excellent idea. I'd considered ordering and wearing a plague mask.
I have a Batman mask I plan on wearing.

Forum List

Back