Booming Economy In Israel

Is Israel anything special.

israel-gdp.png

OK, $243 billion is a lot but American tax payers got them going and continue to fund them.

1376411538.jpg

Iran is doing better at $514 billion, even with American interference trying to stop them.

iran-gdp.png

Iran's growth figures are far better as well.

Perhaps we should be investing in Iran.

I can understand American financial aid to Israel but why does the USA also give financial aid to the Arab countries that want us dead?

Iran is doing better?! Ha ha ha. You aren't in touch with many Iranians now are you?

I went out with an Iranian couple (Muslim born but not practicing) over the weekend for dinner. They had emigrated to Canada in the last few years, and something one of them said really struck me: "it's criminal to give birth and raise a child in Iran under the rule of these Islamic savages". I would say most of them probably feel that way.

I can understand American financial aid to Israel but why does the USA also give financial aid to the Arab countries that want us dead?
Let us include the Muslim countries in Southeast Asia who want us dead. Meanwhile, we are giving so much money to Pakistan, and many of the Pakistani soldiers are giving information to the terrorists who kill American soldiers. Of course, people like Freddie forget that most of the money for Israel must be spent in the American defense industry, therefore giving jobs to many American workers, while so much money given to Muslim countries have gone into the pockets of the head men. Since Freddie would like to see Israel destroyed, it must really hurt him when one penny of aid is given to Israel. I don't know if you remember the retired Naval Intelligence Officer who used to post and who said that if Americans knew just how much Israel helped American, they wouldn't begrudge Israel anything.

Heck, we Americans even gave Musharraf in Pakistan 2 billion dollars a year so they could hide bin Laden on us.

Let us include the Muslim countries in Southeast Asia who want us dead. Meanwhile, we are giving so much money to Pakistan, and many of the Pakistani soldiers are giving information to the terrorists who kill American soldiers. Of course, people like Freddie forget that most of the money for Israel must be spent in the American defense industry, therefore giving jobs to many American workers, while so much money given to Muslim countries have gone into the pockets of the head men. Since Freddie would like to see Israel destroyed, it must really hurt him when one penny of aid is given to Israel. I don't know if you remember the retired Naval Intelligence Officer who used to post and who said that if Americans knew just how much Israel helped American, they wouldn't begrudge Israel anything.

Forget it? I'm trying to expose it.
American taxpayers are giving billions away in free guns so you can kill people

As for Israel helping America.
Yes, the American body bag industry is doing very well out of American support for Israel.
No middle east enemies before your taxpayers were pimped by Israel but thousands now.

Oh look, another pro - Palestinian idiot blaming Israel for the Arabs hating America.
Why don't you blame the Arabs themselves for once, you predictable bigot ??? So typical :lol:

Cash to the US arms industry.

Do you have any harder questions?

Oh look, another pro - Palestinian idiot blaming Israel for the Arabs hating America.
Why don't you blame the Arabs themselves for once, you predictable bigot ??? So typical :lol:

Because America funds the murder of Arabs and involves itself directly in Arab affairs.
America always plays the victim but never admits it started each and every conflict where it lost people.

Beirut, 1983.
You moan about a terrorist attack and how nasty, murdering Muslims attacked you but totally forget you entered the war first, shelling positions from the safety of a warship.

America got attacked because America attacked first.
Stop moaning like bitches about it and do something about your stupid government's foreign policy.

Iraq - You moan about terrorists attacking American troops but totally forget, you were the invading force who went in to kill people based on lies.

Bit of tough shit, really.

Because America funds the murder of Arabs and involves itself directly in Arab affairs.
America always plays the victim but never admits it started each and every conflict where it lost people.

Beirut, 1983.
You moan about a terrorist attack and how nasty, murdering Muslims attacked you but totally forget you entered the war first, shelling positions from the safety of a warship.

Stop moaning like bitches about it and do something about your stupid government's foreign policy.

Iraq - You moan about terrorists attacking American troops but totally forget, you were the invading force who went in to kill people based on lies.

I wonder if Freddie thinks it is a "bunch of tough shit" regarding all the incidents where his own Muslim brethren have murdered millions. Why not tell the relatives and friends of the 2 million Christians murdered by Muslims in the Sudan that is is just "tough shit." You can tell the same to the 3 million (mainly Hindus) murdered in Bangladesh. You can also tell the Black Muslims who survived the onslaught of the Arab Muslims in Darfur that it was just "tough shit" that 300,000 perished. Why not ask the Imam at your mosque why the Muslims are so intolerant of the religion of others?

Beirut, 1983.

Another blame America firster I see.

Yes but you see, those Muslim massacres in the Sudan & Darfur were because the USA supports Israel. You know, just like 911 was. And if you don't believe that, just ask any Palestinian supporter on our board.

Beirut, 1983.

I wonder if Freddie thinks it is a "bunch of tough shit" regarding all the incidents where his own Muslim brethren have murdered millions. Why not tell the relatives and friends of the 2 million Christians murdered by Muslims in the Sudan that is is just "tough shit." You can tell the same to the 3 million (mainly Hindus) murdered in Bangladesh. You can also tell the Black Muslims who survived the onslaught of the Arab Muslims in Darfur that it was just "tough shit" that 300,000 perished. Why not ask the Imam at your mosque why the Muslims are so intolerant of the religion of others?

Another blame America firster I see.

If you start wars, you really have to accept a level of blame for the deaths in that war.
As with the embassy attack, Beirut, 1983, you entered the war by supporting the government side and assisting Israeli invasion forces.

If you'd kept out, no Americans would have been killed but you just had to risk your own people to support Israel. America was under no threat from any side in that war but you had to go in and piss about.

Blame your government, not the army you started a war against.

Forum List

Back