Haifa

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Enjoy this video showing Haifa... a small glimpse of the beauty of Israel.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/embed/SW0nnaoTHo8]Haifa - YouTube[/ame]

My uncle lives there and when I went to Israel during my last visit in the summer of 2010, I stayed with him mainly. He has a condo on Mt. Carmel and from his balcony you can see the Med sea. Just an incredible view.

My uncle lives there and when I went to Israel during my last visit in the summer of 2010, I stayed with him mainly. He has a condo on Mt. Carmel and from his balcony you can see the Med sea. Just an incredible view.

Visiting Israel is tops on my bucket list. While I'm there I may be able to give Bibi some pointers on how to deal with pests.

Enjoy this video showing Haifa... a small glimpse of the beauty of Israel.

Haifa - YouTube

I know Haifa very well. My grandparents lived there before they passed away, and I still have uncles and aunts there. The Bahai gardens are gorgeous.

I also had an uncle who was a doctor and lived in Haifa, who passed away many years ago. But my cousins are still there. I have many have relatives all over Israel, mostly in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem though. Interesting thing about being a doctor in Israel, its nowhere close to a high paying job as it is here, due to socialized medicine. So those who end up being doctors aren't in it for the money.

Last edited:

In Jewish history, Mount Carmel is where Elijah the Prophet confronted the prophets of Baal, who were employed by Queen Jezebel. The whole country is awash in Jewish history, of course.

Forum List

Back