Booming Economy In Israel

Another blame America firster I see.

If you start wars, you really have to accept a level of blame for the deaths in that war.
As with the embassy attack, Beirut, 1983, you entered the war by supporting the government side and assisting Israeli invasion forces.

If you'd kept out, no Americans would have been killed but you just had to risk your own people to support Israel. America was under no threat from any side in that war but you had to go in and piss about.

Blame your government, not the army you started a war against.

Let's remember how the Lebanon War started in the first place--Muslims slaughtering Christians. The evil Muslims were even playing soccer with Christian skulls.

If you start wars, you really have to accept a level of blame for the deaths in that war.
As with the embassy attack, Beirut, 1983, you entered the war by supporting the government side and assisting Israeli invasion forces.

If you'd kept out, no Americans would have been killed but you just had to risk your own people to support Israel. America was under no threat from any side in that war but you had to go in and piss about.

Of course your innocent Muslim brethren never start wars, or attack first, or commit terror. It's always someone else's fault. LOL

With every Palestinian attack on Israel, more foreign investment pours in to bolster Israel's booming economy.

Let's remember how the Lebanon War started in the first place--Muslims slaughtering Christians. The evil Muslims were even playing soccer with Christian skulls.
Yeah, slight detail he omitted while blaming all the world's problems on Jews. The indisputable historical fact that Muslims committed genocide and ethnic cleansing on Christian majority Lebanon in the 20th century, by invasions of hoards of Muslim fighters and terrorists like Hezbollah, eventually turning Lebanon into a semi Islamic Shithole.

Poor Christians never had a chance, demographically speaking. In a few decades when Lebanese Christians are either wiped out or have become a minimal minority living in a Shariah state as second class citizens, the Muslims will declare "what Christian Lebanon? It has always been Muslim land! The Christians are the OCCUPIERS." In other words, same shit as in Israel and everywhere else, different location.

We know that all Muslim lands are stolen lands conquered by force. And the Israeli's will not allow Israel to be next.

Yeah, slight detail he omitted while blaming all the world's problems on Jews. The indisputable historical fact that Muslims committed genocide and ethnic cleansing on Christian majority Lebanon in the 20th century, by invasions of hoards of Muslim fighters and terrorists like Hezbollah, eventually turning Lebanon into a semi Islamic Shithole.

Poor Christians never had a chance, demographically speaking. In a few decades when Lebanese Christians are either wiped out or have become a minimal minority living in a Shariah state as second class citizens, the Muslims will declare "what Christian Lebanon? It has always been Muslim land! The Christians are the OCCUPIERS." In other words, same shit as in Israel and everywhere else, different location.

Is Israel anything special.
israel-gdp.png

OK, $243 billion is a lot but American tax payers got them going and continue to fund them.
1376411538.jpg

Iran is doing better at $514 billion, even with American interference trying to stop them.
iran-gdp.png

Iran's growth figures are far better as well.
Perhaps we should be investing in Iran.
UM.

Iran's Total GDP more parallels, simply the price of oil exports.
Israel's represents Real Growth.

GDP PER CAPITA

List of countries by GDP (nominal) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Israel - $31,296.
Iran - - - $7211.

Tech Companies are investing heavily in Israel (Intel etc) while Iran is selling oil to China and Russia.
Iran, despite it's oil, has Regular Gasoline shortages, and must import from Qatar etc.
But they build Nukes instead of refineries.
Go figure.
In the next few years, because of Huge NG discoveries, Israel will be an energy Exporter (to Jordan and Egypt), and that GDP will be higher yet.

-

Last edited:
I am looking looking at Israeli stocks listed on the NYSE. Several great personal investment opportunities that also helps the USA & Israel.

Is Israel anything special.
israel-gdp.png

OK, $243 billion is a lot but American tax payers got them going and continue to fund them.
1376411538.jpg

Iran is doing better at $514 billion, even with American interference trying to stop them.
iran-gdp.png

Iran's growth figures are far better as well.
Perhaps we should be investing in Iran.
UM.

Iran's Total GDP more parallels, simply the price of oil exports.
Israel's represents Real Growth.

GDP PER CAPITA

List of countries by GDP (nominal) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Israel - $31,296.
Iran - - - $7211.

Tech Companies are investing heavily in Israel (Intel etc) while Iran is selling oil to China and Russia.
Iran, despite it's oil, has Regular Gasoline shortages, and must import from Qatar etc.
But they build Nukes instead of refineries.
Go figure.
In the next few years, because of Huge NG discoveries, Israel will be an energy Exporter (to Jordan and Egypt), and that GDP will be higher yet.

-

Of course, GDP alone isn't much use unless you compare that to such as foreign debt.
The UK is in deep shit with debt at around 390% of GDP.
America is at about 106 whist Israel is doing far better at around 42%.
Iran is at 4%

Even with massive sanctions, Iran is well worth looking at instead of bothering with the murderous Israeli government.

Murderous Israeli government :lol:

Spoken like a typical jihadist supporting clueless idiot :cool:

Murderous Israeli government :lol:

Spoken like a typical jihadist supporting clueless idiot :cool:
You can't blame him. He hears this crapola over and over from the IslamoNazis he knows, so he just repeats it like a parrot, thinking it MUST be true.

Of course, GDP alone isn't much use unless you compare that to such as foreign debt.
Iran is at 4%

Even with massive sanctions, Iran is well worth looking at instead of bothering with the murderous Israeli government.
Iran is about to collapse economically, mr know nothing. Speak to some Iranians and they will tell you. Life is the hardest it has ever been in it's history. The gap between the rich and poor is staggering, their currency has no value, and the inflation is crippling. Soon the people will have no choice but to rise up and overturn these barbaric Islamists in power.

Remember they tried in 2009 ? The protestors were killed by their own government.

THAT"S what I call a 'murderous' government. A government that slaughters its own people for rising up

Now THAT'S Funny. Just look what your people did to Iran. The end of the Persian Empire. From the glory & grandeur of Persepolis under Zoroastrian rule to the slums of Shiraz under Muslim rule. Yes indeed, we have already looked at Iran.

Iran is at 4%

Now THAT'S Funny. Just look what your people did to Iran. The end of the Persian Empire. From the glory & grandeur of Persepolis under Zoroastrian rule to the slums of Shiraz under Muslim rule. Yes indeed, we have already looked at Iran.

Iran is at 4%

Freddie is really amusing when he says that "murderous Israeli government." Is it because he has a become a devout Muslim now that he overlooks the murders of the Iranian government. Even though Freddie is a Sunni and hated by the Shiites, no doubt the Iranian government will break down (since Freddie hates Israel) and give him a job in one of their prisons. He can be the one pointing out the next young women to be raped by one of the guards because Mohammed said to never kill a virgin so if you rape them first they are no longer virgins. Of course, Freddie could always take a job there cutting down the Gays who are swinging at the end of ropes. I think it is obvious that even though Freddie was probably brought up as a Christian in England, he doesn't care one whit for those Christians rotting in Iranian jails. I wonder if Freddie's Imam or whatever they call the mosque leader in Indonesia that it is wrong to rape and murder people because either they were protesters or they were Baha'is or Christians. By the way, I wonder if Shiite Iran is happy about the news from Sunni Indonesia.

Beleaguered Shiites Banished Once Again - The Jakarta Globe

Iran is at 4%

Freddie is really amusing when he says that "murderous Israeli government." Is it because he has a become a devout Muslim now that he overlooks the murders of the Iranian government. Even though Freddie is a Sunni and hated by the Shiites, no doubt the Iranian government will break down (since Freddie hates Israel) and give him a job in one of their prisons. He can be the one pointing out the next young women to be raped by one of the guards because Mohammed said to never kill a virgin so if you rape them first they are no longer virgins. Of course, Freddie could always take a job there cutting down the Gays who are swinging at the end of ropes. I think it is obvious that even though Freddie was probably brought up as a Christian in England, he doesn't care one whit for those Christians rotting in Iranian jails. I wonder if Freddie's Imam or whatever they call the mosque leader in Indonesia that it is wrong to rape and murder people because either they were protesters or they were Baha'is or Christians. By the way, I wonder if Shiite Iran is happy about the news from Sunni Indonesia.

The Iranian government murdered there own people in 2009.
And even today, they allow for gays to be hanged.

That was one of the best rants I've ever seen posted on any forum, anywhere.
Sadly for you, it says a lot more about the poster than it does about his target.

It shows irrational hate, pathological lies and suggests a variety of mental issues ranging from an inferiority complex to possible sociopathic tendencies.
It also shows a clear need to hate but insufficient intelligence to work out why he hates.
Clearly, the poster simply feels a need to follow a father figure; in this case, some semi real internet hater.
He'll have been watching hate videos on something like youtube and simply acting as a mimic.
I think this may be him or at least someone very much like him.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL1jDcAHkc8]Muslamic Ray Guns EDL ( Original ) - YouTube[/ame]

That was one of the best rants I've ever seen posted on any forum, anywhere.
Sadly for you, it says a lot more about the poster than it does about his target.

It shows irrational hate, pathological lies and suggests a variety of mental issues ranging from an inferiority complex to possible sociopathic tendencies.
It also shows a clear need to hate but insufficient intelligence to work out why he hates.
Clearly, the poster simply feels a need to follow a father figure; in this case, some semi real internet hater.
He'll have been watching hate videos on something like youtube and simply acting as a mimic.
I think this may be him or at least someone very much like him.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL1jDcAHkc8]Muslamic Ray Guns EDL ( Original ) - YouTube[/ame]

Get real. There's no hate in his post. Or lies for that matter. It seems like you cannot accept certain truths Freddie/ This is a normal trait of anti - Israelis however, and I would guess it is mainly because their mind is too clouded with anti - Israel pro Jihad propaganda.
So if you cannot accept the truth, then...........:eusa_boohoo:

America kills its own people as well but they use drones and call the summery, sans trial executions, defence.
As for Iranians killing gays, perhaps toastman should be a little careful about throwing stones around while he still lives in a glass house.

Highest Number Of Anti-Gay Murders Ever Reported In 2011: The National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs

In 2011, 30 fatally violent hate crimes were committed against lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender victims, 3 more than the previous year's total.

30 executions without trial in 2011. Good old America - righting the world's wrongs but leaving its own out of the argument.

America kills its own people as well but they use drones and call the summery, sans trial executions, defence.
As for Iranians killing gays, perhaps toastman should be a little careful about throwing stones around while he still lives in a glass house.

Highest Number Of Anti-Gay Murders Ever Reported In 2011: The National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs

In 2011, 30 fatally violent hate crimes were committed against lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender victims, 3 more than the previous year's total.

30 executions without trial in 2011. Good old America - righting the world's wrongs but leaving its own out of the argument.

How can you compare individual crimes against gays to a government hanging its gay citizens? Meanwhile, Jerusalem is about to hold its annual gay-rights parade, though I think Tel-Aviv would have been a better venue.

Forum List

Back