BOOM. Investigation of 100-Ballot Sample in Arizona Finds 3% of the Ballots Were Deemed Fraudulent in Favor of Joe Biden – Larger Audit Granted

Arizona certified already. All that is left is the never ending stream of republican tears.
So if they find more fraud, you don't think they should recertify? How rampant must the fraud be that they actually found any in 100 ballot sample.

Nope. Biden won. Get over it.
Wow, so the actual results don't even matter to you? Just the results you want. How sad.

Says the man STILL bitching about the results a month after the election was held.

How sad indeed.

And they are still counting votes in several States, hell on precinct in NY only has 56% counted. In NY 22 they just found uncounted votes that would make the republican the victor. A month after the election in deed, really sad.

As always shill candyass gets taken to the cleaners.

Arizona certified already. All that is left is the never ending stream of republican tears.
So if they find more fraud, you don't think they should recertify? How rampant must the fraud be that they actually found any in 100 ballot sample.

Wow, so the actual results don't even matter to you? Just the results you want. How sad.

Says the man STILL bitching about the results a month after the election was held.

How sad indeed.
I take it you haven't watched any of the state legislation hearings in VA, AZ and MI the past few days.You missed a lot of fraud info.

Until the courts weigh in...all of the bitching and moaning you guys are doing is meaningless.
Oh, it's going to the SCOTUS and we're not bitching and moaning.What is puzzling is no lefty is watching OANN or Newsmax where they are showing the committee hearings. CNN, MSDNC and the other Chicom fake news is burying the real news.
I guess only trolls watch the “real news”. Must be frustrating
Americans that love their country watch real news which you won’t find on the msm news,only trolls watch the corporate controlled news that you worship as gospel truth.

AZ was called way too early, by Fox no less. They want Biden in so bad. Wonder why? National lockdown.

If anyone here is not familiar with Gateway Pundit it is a little right-leaning for me, but you get breaking news unlike fake media. Just sayin'.

Fox News called Arizona for Joe Biden on election night while voters were still standing in line.

Fox News calling Arizona for Joe Biden gave cover to the corrupt Democrat machine in Maricopa County to produce enough ballots for Biden to backfill the number votes projected by Fox News.

The GOP filed a lawsuit in Arizona to audit a sample of 100 ballots to prove there was massive voter fraud.

“The audit found: one Trump vote arbitrarily excluded. Another Trump vote struck and then fraudulently added to Biden. Total fraud averaging 3%. Biden margin of fraud less than .05%. Thus if 3% fraud rate remains on larger sample Trump easily wins Arizona,” Congressman Paul Gosar (R-AZ) said.
Can you idiots manage to post a source that isn’t rightwing garbage like the Gatewaypundit?
Show me a non partisan news source that proves that the Gateway Pundit is wrong and has been "discredited"........I eagerly await your reply, Billycommie.......
Lol you’re such douche. ANY source that would would be automatically rejected by you. Don’t give me that shit. Here’s a better question: what news sources do you feel ARE non partisan?
Coming from a commie sack of worthless shit such as yourself? I have to laugh long and loud. At least you admit that you know that any news source that you would tout would be ripped into tiny, bite size pieces by yours truly, Billycommie.........
(snicker)
I don’t even have any knowledge of a legitimate news source calling OANN fake even though I’m sure one has. Your dumbass would reject the answer like the child you are regardless of what it would be. You know it’s true. Again I’ll ask: what news source do you consider to be non-partisan?
Post what you believe is a legitimate news source thus allowing me to "SMACK" it down.........what are you afraid of? That it can't pass my "scrutinizing" test? Simple bio searches of said writers of articles speak volumes...........bring it on, Billycommie.......

AZ was called way too early, by Fox no less. They want Biden in so bad. Wonder why? National lockdown.

If anyone here is not familiar with Gateway Pundit it is a little right-leaning for me, but you get breaking news unlike fake media. Just sayin'.

Fox News called Arizona for Joe Biden on election night while voters were still standing in line.

Fox News calling Arizona for Joe Biden gave cover to the corrupt Democrat machine in Maricopa County to produce enough ballots for Biden to backfill the number votes projected by Fox News.

The GOP filed a lawsuit in Arizona to audit a sample of 100 ballots to prove there was massive voter fraud.

“The audit found: one Trump vote arbitrarily excluded. Another Trump vote struck and then fraudulently added to Biden. Total fraud averaging 3%. Biden margin of fraud less than .05%. Thus if 3% fraud rate remains on larger sample Trump easily wins Arizona,” Congressman Paul Gosar (R-AZ) said.
Can you idiots manage to post a source that isn’t rightwing garbage like the Gatewaypundit?
Drop dead Fred took you to school,you have shit on your face now.:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301:
Billycommie wears that shit on his face as a badge of honor...the stench attracts other like-minded smelly fucks......that is how they "bond" with each other...they swat away the flies from each other.
You so much nailed it,he just attracted another one in here who smells like shit.:laughing0301::abgg2q.jpg:

Show me a non partisan news source that proves that the Gateway Pundit is wrong and has been "discredited"........I eagerly await your reply, Billycommie.......
Lol you’re such douche. ANY source that would would be automatically rejected by you. Don’t give me that shit. Here’s a better question: what news sources do you feel ARE non partisan?
Coming from a commie sack of worthless shit such as yourself? I have to laugh long and loud. At least you admit that you know that any news source that you would tout would be ripped into tiny, bite size pieces by yours truly, Billycommie.........
(snicker)
I don’t even have any knowledge of a legitimate news source calling OANN fake even though I’m sure one has. Your dumbass would reject the answer like the child you are regardless of what it would be. You know it’s true. Again I’ll ask: what news source do you consider to be non-partisan?
Post what you believe is a legitimate news source thus allowing me to "SMACK" it down.........what are you afraid of? That it can't pass my "scrutinizing" test? Simple bio searches of said writers of articles speak volumes...........bring it on, Billycommie.......
Lol you’re a joke if you think anyone takes you seriously to do that on any level.

Didn’t AZ certify two days ago?
Yes. This is all theater.

How sad indeed.

And they are still counting votes in several States, hell one precinct in NY only has 56% counted. In NY 22 they just found uncounted votes that would make the republican the victor. A month after the election in deed, really sad.

And you think this is unusual from any other election year?

How sad indeed.
I take it you haven't watched any of the state legislation hearings in VA, AZ and MI the past few days.You missed a lot of fraud info.

Until the courts weigh in...all of the bitching and moaning you guys are doing is meaningless.
Oh, it's going to the SCOTUS and we're not bitching and moaning.What is puzzling is no lefty is watching OANN or Newsmax where they are showing the committee hearings. CNN, MSDNC and the other Chicom fake news is burying the real news.
Americans that love their country watch real news which you won’t find on the msm news,only trolls watch the corporate controlled news that you worship as gospel truth.

Still claiming no planes hit the towers on 9/11?

I looked and couldn't find anything from today. Is that why the Facebook entries all say the posts are disputed?

How sad indeed.

And they are still counting votes in several States, hell one precinct in NY only has 56% counted. In NY 22 they just found uncounted votes that would make the republican the victor. A month after the election in deed, really sad.

And you think this is unusual from any other election year?

Having slightly more than half the votes counted a month out, yeah, it's unusual. Feel free to prove it isn't

Sh+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++===============]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]ow me a non partisan news source that proves that the Gateway Pundit is wrong and has been "discredited"........I eagerly await your reply, Billycommie.......
(snicker)
Lol you’re a joke if you think anyone takes you seriously to do that on any level.

(snicker)
Silly Billy, I will take you on in this forum's "Bull Ring" section and beat you like a rented mule on ANY topic you wish to take umbrage with me over. I guaran-fucking-tee you that I have more credibility with the board masses by at least a three to one margin and I am not worried in the slightest about creating a thread proving that very salient fact. You suffer from an over-inflated sense of self and I want to give you some help in that area.

Hope this helps!!!!

I looked and couldn't find anything from today. Is that why the Facebook entries all say the posts are disputed?

Sh+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++===============]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]ow me a non partisan news source that proves that the Gateway Pundit is wrong and has been "discredited"........I eagerly await your reply, Billycommie.......
(snicker)

(snicker)
Silly Billy, I will take you on in this forum's "Bull Ring" section and beat you like a rented mule on ANY topic you wish to take umbrage with me over. I guaran-fucking-tee you that I have more credibility with the board masses by at least a three to one margin and I am not worried in the slightest about creating a thread proving that very salient fact. You suffer from an over-inflated sense of self and I want to give you some help in that area.

Hope this helps!!!!

You grossly overestimate your argument and your credibility, my little 911 Truther.

They are looking at 28,000 votes. If their rate of 3% holds, they'll gain 840 votes. Trump is behind by 11,000.

How sad indeed.

Candydork, still believe that all the intel agencies that had a combined budget of over a TRILLION dollars a year allowed themselves to be butt-fucked on the world stage by 17 box-cutter knife wielding Arabs directed by a CIA asset in a cave in Afghanistan? Planes that had the technology to be remotely controlled that was installed back in the early 70's to stop the hijacking of aircraft?

Yeah, this is where you should simply STFU and try to delete that stupid post of yours, candybitch......

If the GOP cannot actively keep the Dimbocraps within the rules via courts by just playing hardball right back, then they are not fit to lead opposition to the Commiedems.

The 1 - 39 record of Trump and his allies seems to pick a side on that one.

How sad indeed.

Candydork, still believe that all the intel agencies that had a combined budget of over a TRILLION dollars a year allowed themselves to be butt-fucked on the world stage by 17 box-cutter knife wielding Arabs directed by a CIA asset in a cave in Afghanistan? Planes that had the technology to be remotely controlled that was installed back in the early 70's to stop the hijacking of aircraft?

Yeah, this is where you should simply STFU and try to delete that stupid post of yours, candybitch......

And here we go with the Truther dipshittery again.

Um, election deniers? Just a little FYI....this is what you look like to everyone else.

(snicker)

(snicker)

Hope this helps!!!!
Oh great you and I in the Bull Ring. We could have 2nd grade level discussion on chem trails and the deep state. I’m sure people would buy popcorn for that shit.

Forum List

Back