Breaking: The State Of Wisconsin Authorized An Audit Of The 2020 Election!

It's just the OPPOSITE! The election committees are disinterested participants running the election...

ROFL! God, are you ever naive!

calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

Emily, any changes made by the secretary of states that the legislatures disagreed with, were brought to court in suits by the legislatures, and settled in court. So the court determined if the changes were legal or not, BEFORE the election.

Those were the rules all voters had to follow, equally.

You can't take a citizen's vote away from them and not count it, when they voted in good faith and followed what rules they were told, were ok, by the court rulings.
No, these were not all settled.
Many were not even heard!

And YES Care4all I agree NOT to throw ANY votes away. In this or other elections where the 50/50 votes get closer and closer to even.

What I believe in is accommodating proportional representation by party.

Then using that to agree on common public policy while separating jurisdiction on funding programs people disagree on by beliefs that govt cannot regulate or establish.

I have been arguing for this since Clinton and both prochoice liberals and prolife Christians first started pushing abortion politics into federal elections and campaigns.

Now with polar approaches to pandemic economic and medical policies, we need to accommodate equal beliefs on those without forcing or conflicting through govt.

Why not reorganize democratic representation per district and cooperatize medical resources and policies?

Democrats and liberals protested lack of representation last administration.

This time Republicans and Conservatives are getting overrun by policies violating their beliefs.

Why take turns every four years throwing out half the votes and only granting representation to half the voters!

Why not set up representation for all voters of all parties, since govt is public and supposed to accommodate all. Not just members of one party at a time.

There's little, if any fraud with REQUESTED ABSENTEE MAIL IN BALLOTS. The fraud comes in when states mail out hundreds of thousands of unrequested mail-in ballots.

Your'e barking at the moon, loony.
Pay Attention! Please, for the love of God!

NONE, ZIP, ZERO OF THE STATES that Trump and ilk are contesting in the November election, mass mailed absentee ballots to registered voters without the voter filing an absentee ballot request.

The End.

Many were not even heard
Lets start with your first two sentences.

You are repeating lies conjured up by LIARS like Rudy Giuliani, Wood, Powell, Bannon, Trump...

All the cases brought to court had a decision made by the Court that settled the case.

That's how it works.

The court denying to hear a case because of lack of evidence, or lack of standing, or because the suit should have been brought prior to the election, not after they found out they lost and a number of other legal reasons,

IS A DECISION BY THE COURT.

IT SETTLES the present suit.

Court judges DO NOT make a decision on any suit, without any evidence being presented. The lawyers from BOTH SIDES present a case Summary Brief to the Judge, with their best legal case of why this suit they are trying to bring has merit.

The lawyers put forth in their summary brief, their best case. The judge goes through what the lawyers give them in their summary briefs for the case and MAKES A DECISION on whether there is legal grounds for the case to be heard, or whether the suit is frivolous. The judges do not do this blindfolded, or haphazardly....

So, if the court dismisses a lawsuit, it is not done on a whim, it is done for LEGAL reasons, and the case is considered settled.

And before you go further with making this false claim, BE SPECIFIC, do your research.

Which cases are you concerned with, that the court did not hear? Why did the judge rule the case was frivolous or not able to be heard and what grounds and explanation did the judge give in his decision?

Your problem is you are just repeating garbage you've heard from the lying right wing echo chamber, and not delving in to the judge's decisions and legal basis for not taking in a case.

Last edited:
False analogy. A single person hiding individual financial procedures has nothing in common with an election board hiding the Presidential election procedures.
The certified election forensic auditors in February were not given the codes but were let in to do their audits by Dominion.

If the Arizona republicans were serious about doing a forensic audit, they would have chosen, INDEPENDENT, certified election auditors to do their audit instead of partisan auditors paid for by Trump and supporter PACs...

And would have not hired auditors that had already expressed 'the election was stolen' in the public, before they were hired by the Republican senators.

If, the Senate was truly concerned and wanted to make their citizens in the state to feel more secure in their elections by having this THIRD forensic auditor firm come in, then they would not have used Cyber Ninjas and would have used an independent, certified elections auditors, and THEY would have been given access to the Dominion software/machines as the two previous forensic audit firms.

This Arizona Circus going on now, was always MEANT to be a Circus Production..... The republicans made certain of it.... They didn't need or want professional election auditors to fulfill their purpose, which was fooling YOU all.

If you believe that, I have some lake front property in the Mohave Desert to sell you.
Yes, of course I believe that....and its why every state has it set up that way.....the lawmakers, state senators and legislators do not run elections, (the physical parts of the elections) BECAUSE they are NOT independent arbitrators.... Their own seats, are up for election.

If you think the legislators are unbiased and don't have a stake in the election contests, then I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you!!!!

Last edited:
Many were not even heard!

And YES Care4all I agree NOT to throw ANY votes away. In this or other elections where the 50/50 votes get closer and closer to even.

What I believe in is accommodating proportional representation by party.

Then using that to agree on common public policy while separating jurisdiction on funding programs people disagree on by beliefs that govt cannot regulate or establish.

I have been arguing for this since Clinton and both prochoice liberals and prolife Christians first started pushing abortion politics into federal elections and campaigns.

Now with polar approaches to pandemic economic and medical policies, we need to accommodate equal beliefs on those without forcing or conflicting through govt.

Why not reorganize democratic representation per district and cooperatize medical resources and policies?

Democrats and liberals protested lack of representation last administration.

This time Republicans and Conservatives are getting overrun by policies violating their beliefs.

Why take turns every four years throwing out half the votes and only granting representation to half the voters!

Why not set up representation for all voters of all parties, since govt is public and supposed to accommodate all. Not just members of one party at a time.
On the rest of your post....is this proportional representation similar to something like the British Parliament, or any parliament?

I'm not certain how or if that type of representation could work with our US or state constitutions?

I know I've felt that way about presidential electors....where the 'Winner Takes All electors' which is inherently unfair, instead of the candidates getting electors proportionate to the votes they received from state citizens, to send to the electoral college.

Haha, first off I don’t have a party. Second if you think Biden got a billion dollar kickback from Ukraine then you are smoking crack. Grow up and tune out the propaganda
So you and care4some missed the two videos of Biden bragging how he demanded a Ukraine top cop/justice was to be fired for asking how Hunter Biden was being paid over a million dollars from the Ukraine Burisma Company for membership on their board without being required to arrend even one meeting which is expressly forbidden by the Constitution of the United States of America and the second video of then Vice-President Biden bragging about demanding one billion dollars from Ukraine's top fiscal official to be delivered to him in less than six hours when he would take as he boarded Air Force Two to go back to his Vice President's mansion. He also filled in a specifically unconstitutional brag about how he would have their foreign aid package cancelled by using his power as Vice President of the United States to take Way billions they were anticipating the very next week as a gift from your family and mine in the form of taxes levied on your paycheck through your emplouer before a lesser amount is received by you on payday or as retirement payment through your Social Security funds. You couldn't possibly make this shit up. but there upon my computer screen was Joe Biden bragging to his friends the avenue from which he pitched a hard ball to the Ukraine for cash in American dollars which he disclosed to his buds, one of whom filmed the whole thing on his camera or celular device. This is just one of the ways criminals extort money from the federal government. I am sorry you all didn't see on the MSM you watch day and night to hear lies about Republican politicians of influences and their voters they describe as horrible people worthy of Maxine Water's stalker squads.

Why doesn't this information bother you? You paid a well- paid highest paid employee's salary, free living expenses, free around the world travel, free steak and lobster for himself, family, and weekend parties for a huge staff, full time three shifts per day for 8 years, secret service staff, secretairies, cooks, maids, butlers, and the whole nine yards, and he used his high offices for 47 years of truly shitty deals on your nickel. When I was young, there was no minimum wage so whether you earned fifty cents an hour or a cushy two bucks an hour, income tax and social security taxes were removed from your earnings before you even saw what you were given at the end of the month.

Laws of mercy.

So you and care4some missed the two videos of Biden bragging how he demanded a Ukraine top cop/justice was to be fired for asking how Hunter Biden was being paid over a million dollars from the Ukraine Burisma Company for membership on their board without being required to arrend even one meeting which is expressly forbidden by the Constitution of the United States of America and the second video of then Vice-President Biden bragging about demanding one billion dollars from Ukraine's top fiscal official to be delivered to him in less than six hours when he would take as he boarded Air Force Two to go back to his Vice President's mansion. He also filled in a specifically unconstitutional brag about how he would have their foreign aid package cancelled by using his power as Vice President of the United States to take Way billions they were anticipating the very next week as a gift from your family and mine in the form of taxes levied on your paycheck through your emplouer before a lesser amount is received by you on payday or as retirement payment through your Social Security funds. You couldn't possibly make this shit up. but there upon my computer screen was Joe Biden bragging to his friends the avenue from which he pitched a hard ball to the Ukraine for cash in American dollars which he disclosed to his buds, one of whom filmed the whole thing on his camera or celular device. This is just one of the ways criminals extort money from the federal government. I am sorry you all didn't see on the MSM you watch day and night to hear lies about Republican politicians of influences and their voters they describe as horrible people worthy of Maxine Water's stalker squads.

Why doesn't this information bother you? You paid a well- paid highest paid employee's salary, free living expenses, free around the world travel, free steak and lobster for himself, family, and weekend parties for a huge staff, full time three shifts per day for 8 years, secret service staff, secretairies, cooks, maids, butlers, and the whole nine yards, and he used his high offices for 47 years of truly shitty deals on your nickel. When I was young, there was no minimum wage so whether you earned fifty cents an hour or a cushy two bucks an hour, income tax and social security taxes were removed from your earnings before you even saw what you were given at the end of the month.

Laws of mercy.
Now you’re changing the subject and videos. But yes I did see Biden talk about how he got the prosecutor fired, which was our countries objective. Not a personal side job. He did what he was supposed to do and did not get a billion dollar kickback. Hard to even type that with a straight face. The claims y’all make are completely absurd

Now you’re changing the subject and videos. But yes I did see Biden talk about how he got the prosecutor fired, which was our countries objective. Not a personal side job. He did what he was supposed to do and did not get a billion dollar kickback. Hard to even type that with a straight face. The claims y’all make are completely absurd
There's no evidence that the "objective" was anyone's other than Biden's.

On the rest of your post....is this proportional representation similar to something like the British Parliament, or any parliament?

I'm not certain how or if that type of representation could work with our US or state constitutions?

I know I've felt that way about presidential electors....where the 'Winner Takes All electors' which is inherently unfair, instead of the candidates getting electors proportionate to the votes they received from state citizens, to send to the electoral college.
So far the only states that could split proportional have maybe 2 or 3 votes.

It would take an act of God to get CA and TX (FL and NY) to split since the others would have to agree simultaneously.
Thus I think we should start a different way, though I like RWS idea to focus party representation on the Electoral districts.

For sake of not interfering or experimenting with given govt and Constitutional system, I support working outside the system first:
Start with parties and media that are outside the system but which organize people voluntarily by partisan groups.

We can set up an independent "Cooperative Council" with 2-3 reps per county per Party that has members there. Start with just members willing to consult and connect by consensus with other parties. Then use that team to figure out how to represent people by precinct and populations proportionally by party. (If this is done voluntarily by Party members or chairs, it doesn't require legal changes or formal bylaw decisions, just to have members meet to consult as a team across parties.)

The Green Party already uses consensus process, and I know the chairs in TX who set up the model for 2 reps per Count for THEIR party. I supported this innovation to be replicated for ALL parties to connect with each other.

(Also in TX there is a nonprofit that already trains people to set up their own Cooperative health care benefits and jobs by connecting and expanding the network of medical providers so all districts can participate democratically and voluntarily managing their own teams. So I have proposes training part precinct chairs to use their structures for managing cooperative health care services and benefits per district members.)

I would start there, and using existing party precincts to network the Chairs together into a Council.

Like a mirror of Congress, with Senate type structure of 1-3 reps per county (per party) and a general body where the reps per party are proportional, such as following the Electoral map to determine the distribution.

And using these same census demographics to represent health care demands per population to distribute clinics and teaching hospitals to democratize health care.

Again, if we start INFORMALLY just using party precinct relationships within communities, by the time we unite the leaders who can work across party lines to manage representation in groups this way, we can figure out how to work with the given Electoral system.

It could be, the same people we Elect to represent parties per Electoral District are the same people we choose to serve year round negotiating between people per district, their respective parties, and govt officials and offices.

Or to remain neutral of govt duties and agenda, the Council could remain independent and just serve between Parties, Media and Govt to communicate grievances and solutions between the people and the larger institutions in charge of public policy.

Last edited:
So far the only states that could split proportional have maybe 2 or 3 votes.

It would take an act of God to get CA and TX (FL and NY) to split since the others would have to agree simultaneously.
Thus I think we should start a different way, though I like RWS idea to focus party representation on the Electoral districts.

For sake of not interfering or experimenting with given govt and Constitutional system, I support working outside the system first:
Start with parties and media that are outside the system but which organize people voluntarily by partisan groups.

We can set up an independent "Cooperative Council" with 2-3 reps per county per Party that has members there. Start with just members willing to consult and connect by consensus with other parties. Then use that team to figure out how to represent people by precinct and populations proportionally by party. (If this is done voluntarily by Party members or chairs, it doesn't require legal changes or formal bylaw decisions, just to have members meet to consult as a team across parties.)

The Green Party already uses consensus process, and I know the chairs in TX who set up the model for 2 reps per Count for THEIR party. I supported this innovation to be replicated for ALL parties to connect with each other.

(Also in TX there is a nonprofit that already trains people to set up their own Cooperative health care benefits and jobs by connecting and expanding the network of medical providers so all districts can participate democratically and voluntarily managing their own teams. So I have proposes training part precinct chairs to use their structures for managing cooperative health care services and benefits per district members.)

I would start there, and using existing party precincts to network the Chairs together into a Council.

Like a mirror of Congress, with Senate type structure of 1-3 reps per county (per party) and a general body where the reps per party are proportional, such as following the Electoral map to determine the distribution.

And using these same census demographics to represent health care demands per population to distribute clinics and teaching hospitals to democratize health care.

Again, if we start INFORMALLY just using party precinct relationships within communities, by the time we unite the leaders who can work across party lines to manage representation in groups this way, we can figure out how to work with the given Electoral system.

It could be, the same people we Elect to represent parties per Electoral District are the same people we choose to serve year round negotiating between people per district, their respective parties, and govt officials and offices.

Or to remain neutral of govt duties and agenda, the Council could remain independent and just serve between Parties, Media and Govt to communicate grievances and solutions between the people and the larger institutions in charge of public policy.
I think you hit on a principle and idea that should be implemented across the board to help combat these polarizing times. Bipartisan groups coming up with solutions. Right now I see unethical fights from both parties for absolute power and then partisan governance that doesn’t go anywhere. We need to implement bipartisan cooperation across the board. Make key members from each party responsible and accountable to put their names on legislation or suffer the consequences of being incompetent.

This is why the Dims fear the AZ audit so much. It's inspiring further audits. Eventually enough fraudulent balllots will be uncovered to nullify the election.

Breaking: The State Of Wisconsin Authorized An Audit Of The 2020 Election! - USA SUPREME

In the 2020 presidential election, the state of Wisconsin faced a lot of “controversy.”
Social media users have been sharing posts claiming that during the night of Nov. 3 to Nov. 4 there were vote dumps of hundreds of thousands of mail-in ballots only for Democrat Joe Biden in Wisconsin
They faced a lot of other voter fraud allegations.
There was a claim that 140,000 ballots for Biden were found in Wisconsin on the night of Nov. 3 to Nov. 4.
President Donald Trump and his campaign were also claiming that there are too many “irregularities” with Wisconsin’s presidential election ballots to trust the outcome!
Left-wing media “debunked these stories” but many left wondering why there was no audit because many Americans still think that there was some sort of voter fraud there.
Well, after Arizona’s audit thing could change as Wisconsin officially authorized an audit of the 2020 elections:
This news raises allegations that Michigan and Pennsylvania could approve audits too.
In any case, the ongoing audit in Arizona is facing a lot of difficulties!

Sorry, Bri, but there's no provision in US law for nullifying an election.

Care4all
Sorry, I think I leaped into applying a variation of Proportional Representation to our current party/electoral system.

By itself, PR works by assigning seats proportionally to the number and size of parties in that district, state or nation.

So if we have 5 parties, then each gets equal reps if you have a Senate structure like 2 Senators per state.

If you base reps proportionally to population, then this is like Electoral votes spread proportionally by district populations, but based on party affiliation.

So 50/50 in a district, half R half D, means those Electors or Electoral votes are split 50/50.

Forum List

Back