BOOM. Investigation of 100-Ballot Sample in Arizona Finds 3% of the Ballots Were Deemed Fraudulent in Favor of Joe Biden – Larger Audit Granted

Arizona certified already. All that is left is the never ending stream of republican tears.
So if they find more fraud, you don't think they should recertify? How rampant must the fraud be that they actually found any in 100 ballot sample.

Nope. Biden won. Get over it.
Wow, so the actual results don't even matter to you? Just the results you want. How sad.

Says the man STILL bitching about the results a month after the election was held.

How sad indeed.
I take it you haven't watched any of the state legislation hearings in VA, AZ and MI the past few days.You missed a lot of fraud info.

Until the courts weigh in...all of the bitching and moaning you guys are doing is meaningless.
Oh, it's going to the SCOTUS and we're not bitching and moaning.What is puzzling is no lefty is watching OANN or Newsmax where they are showing the committee hearings. CNN, MSDNC and the other Chicom fake news is burying the real news.
And when they rule against your blob...are you going to claim his appointments are deep state plants as well?
No, they just coddle your tender sensibilities and you love that because you can’t handle any level of cognitive dissonance.

Arizona certified already. All that is left is the never ending stream of republican tears.
So if they find more fraud, you don't think they should recertify? How rampant must the fraud be that they actually found any in 100 ballot sample.

Wow, so the actual results don't even matter to you? Just the results you want. How sad.

Says the man STILL bitching about the results a month after the election was held.

How sad indeed.
I take it you haven't watched any of the state legislation hearings in VA, AZ and MI the past few days.You missed a lot of fraud info.

Until the courts weigh in...all of the bitching and moaning you guys are doing is meaningless.
Oh, it's going to the SCOTUS and we're not bitching and moaning.What is puzzling is no lefty is watching OANN or Newsmax where they are showing the committee hearings. CNN, MSDNC and the other Chicom fake news is burying the real news.
Do you ever stop to wonder why so many news sources aren’t sucking Trump’s dick?

AZ was called way too early, by Fox no less. They want Biden in so bad. Wonder why? National lockdown.

If anyone here is not familiar with Gateway Pundit it is a little right-leaning for me, but you get breaking news unlike fake media. Just sayin'.

Fox News called Arizona for Joe Biden on election night while voters were still standing in line.

Fox News calling Arizona for Joe Biden gave cover to the corrupt Democrat machine in Maricopa County to produce enough ballots for Biden to backfill the number votes projected by Fox News.

The GOP filed a lawsuit in Arizona to audit a sample of 100 ballots to prove there was massive voter fraud.

“The audit found: one Trump vote arbitrarily excluded. Another Trump vote struck and then fraudulently added to Biden. Total fraud averaging 3%. Biden margin of fraud less than .05%. Thus if 3% fraud rate remains on larger sample Trump easily wins Arizona,” Congressman Paul Gosar (R-AZ) said.
Can you idiots manage to post a source that isn’t rightwing garbage like the Gatewaypundit?
Show me a non partisan news source that proves that the Gateway Pundit is wrong and has been "discredited"........I eagerly await your reply, Billycommie.......

How sad indeed.

And when they rule against your blob...are you going to claim his appointments are deep state plants as well?
No, they just coddle your tender sensibilities and you love that because you can’t handle any level of cognitive dissonance.
"Cognitive dissonance"?????? HOLY shit! it's not like you truly understand that term being that you are one of the sheeple that is just BEGGING to be sheared.

AZ was called way too early, by Fox no less. They want Biden in so bad. Wonder why? National lockdown.

If anyone here is not familiar with Gateway Pundit it is a little right-leaning for me, but you get breaking news unlike fake media. Just sayin'.

Fox News called Arizona for Joe Biden on election night while voters were still standing in line.

Fox News calling Arizona for Joe Biden gave cover to the corrupt Democrat machine in Maricopa County to produce enough ballots for Biden to backfill the number votes projected by Fox News.

The GOP filed a lawsuit in Arizona to audit a sample of 100 ballots to prove there was massive voter fraud.

“The audit found: one Trump vote arbitrarily excluded. Another Trump vote struck and then fraudulently added to Biden. Total fraud averaging 3%. Biden margin of fraud less than .05%. Thus if 3% fraud rate remains on larger sample Trump easily wins Arizona,” Congressman Paul Gosar (R-AZ) said.
Didn’t AZ certify two days ago?

Certifying isn't the same thing as validating.....not even close, my friend.....

How sad indeed.

Do you ever stop to wonder why so many news sources aren’t sucking Trump’s dick?

Another sheep that is afraid to know the real news.

Can you idiots manage to post a source that isn’t rightwing garbage like the Gatewaypundit?
Show me a non partisan news source that proves that the Gateway Pundit is wrong and has been "discredited"........I eagerly await your reply, Billycommie.......
Lol you’re such douche. ANY source that would would be automatically rejected by you. Don’t give me that shit. Here’s a better question: what news sources do you feel ARE non partisan?

The puke of a governor certified the reported results but the state legislature hasn't named electors and if they do it wont be for Biden.

Drop dead Fred took you to school,you have shit on your face now.:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301:

Drop dead Fred took you to school,you have shit on your face now.:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301:
Lol okay whatever you say dude.

Lol you’re such douche. ANY source that would would be automatically rejected by you. Don’t give me that shit. Here’s a better question: what news sources do you feel ARE non partisan?
Coming from a commie sack of worthless shit such as yourself? I have to laugh long and loud. At least you admit that you know that any news source that you would tout would be ripped into tiny, bite size pieces by yours truly, Billycommie.........
(snicker)

How sad indeed.

Like the propaganda msm news sources,the ones that have lied to us for decades now,those news sources? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :cuckoo:

Coming from a commie sack of worthless shit such as yourself? I have to laugh long and loud. At least you admit that you know that any news source that you would tout would be ripped into tiny, bite size pieces by yours truly, Billycommie.........
(snicker)
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

(snicker)
I don’t even have any knowledge of a legitimate news source calling OANN fake even though I’m sure one has. Your dumbass would reject the answer like the child you are regardless of what it would be. You know it’s true. Again I’ll ask: what news source do you consider to be non-partisan?

How sad indeed.

And they are still counting votes in several States, hell one precinct in NY only has 56% counted. In NY 22 they just found uncounted votes that would make the republican the victor. A month after the election in deed, really sad.

Last edited:

Billycommie wears that shit on his face as a badge of honor...the stench attracts other like-minded smelly fucks......that is how they "bond" with each other...they swat away the flies from each other.

Lol okay whatever you say dude.
:lastword:
Which unlike you,what I say is true as we both know paid shill,liar.:itsok:

How sad indeed.

I guess only trolls watch the “real news”. Must be frustrating

Forum List

Back