BOOM. Investigation of 100-Ballot Sample in Arizona Finds 3% of the Ballots Were Deemed Fraudulent in Favor of Joe Biden – Larger Audit Granted

what link do you want? I wasnt stating an opinion I was stating fact. Which point do you disagree with. Let me know and I’ll give you a link to back it up. The constitution grants powers for the gov. The constitution does not grant the Vp power to do what you wanted him to do.

I can give you a link to the constitution if you want
FACT according YOU ... geez how complicated is it to do a little work and find LIKE I DID that what you subjectively state is WRONG! Hint:
In the memo, Eastman outlines how Pence, while presiding over the electoral vote count in Congress on January 6, could reject the election results of seven states because of supposed "ongoing disputes" over state electors and thereby exclude the electoral votes from those states.
NOW there are Constitutional powers for the VP to reject so YOU are 100% wrong!
But of course this is NOT my opinion but the SUBSTANTIATION I provide. UNLIKE YOUR subjective, uninformed and personal opinion!!!

FACT according YOU ... geez how complicated is it to do a little work and find LIKE I DID that what you subjectively state is WRONG! Hint:
In the memo, Eastman outlines how Pence, while presiding over the electoral vote count in Congress on January 6, could reject the election results of seven states because of supposed "ongoing disputes" over state electors and thereby exclude the electoral votes from those states.
NOW there are Constitutional powers for the VP to reject so YOU are 100% wrong!
But of course this is NOT my opinion but the SUBSTANTIATION I provide. UNLIKE YOUR subjective, uninformed and personal opinion!!!
What exactly about my statement are you challenging?

Here is a link tot he 12th amendment. Nowhere in there does it give the VP power to audit the vote. His roll is to certify the state elector votes. Not play judge and jury

Forum List

Back