BOOM. Investigation of 100-Ballot Sample in Arizona Finds 3% of the Ballots Were Deemed Fraudulent in Favor of Joe Biden – Larger Audit Granted

Demturds are political anarchists. I don't really even consider them political. They are an illiterate, brainwashed tribe of mental defectives organized and run by foreign enemies centered around George Soros trying to bring down the United States as the lone Republic superpower.
Thanks for the laugh.

You made a claim that was absurd to anyone who ever went through BASIC TRAINING where they pound that information into your heads.

You don't make that fundamental a mistake if you really went through Basic.

I made a mistake, it was a dumb mistake but it was none the less a mistake.

As I said, I fully admit to it and take full responsibility for it.

But hey, you keep holding on to it tight, it was the one time out of 10,000 you were right about something.

But hey, you keep holding on to it tight, it was the one time out of 10,000 you were right about something.
Good on you owning it. We all make mistakes. I catch so many on this board lying or presenting incorrect information and very very few can own up to it. Kudos

Good on you owning it. We all make mistakes. I catch so many on this board lying or presenting incorrect information and very very few can own up to it. Kudos

I was just talking about this with someone else. In a different thread right now it was said that not one shot was fired between Israel and Hamas during the whole Trump presidency. I gave the person more than a dozen links from news agencies around the world showing him he was wrong, and his response is they all made it up and it did not really happen.

What can you do with that sort of fanaticism?

I was just talking about this with someone else. In a different thread right now it was said that not one shot was fired between Israel and Hamas during the whole Trump presidency. I gave the person more than a dozen links from news agencies around the world showing him he was wrong, and his response is they all made it up and it did not really happen.

What can you do with that sort of fanaticism?
It’s one of the reasons why trolls love trump so much. He drilled in and branded the “Fake News” narrative to a point where his supporters automatically dismiss anything that contradicts their narrative and labels it as fake news. You’re right. Can’t do anything with that kind of stupidity. Best to just ignore those kind of people once you’re done exposing their ignorance

It is a mistake that someone who has been through Basic Training CAN'T make.

It is impossible. Marines with alzheimers still remember those things.

Marines are above all else RIFLEMEN. It is what sets them apart from everyone else.

It is a mistake that someone who has been through Basic Training CAN'T make.

It is impossible. Marines with alzheimers still remember those things.

Marines are above all else RIFLEMEN. It is what sets them apart from everyone else.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I made a mistake and I admitted to it and I have moved on. But since this is the only time out of 10,000 you have been right you will keep brining it up 50 years from now.

You do you!

I made a mistake and I admitted to it and I have moved on. But since this is the only time out of 10,000 you have been right you will keep brining it up 50 years from now.

You do you!

Sure thing doofus. You have been proven wrong so many times you now just post off topic trolling responses.

You are just like the climatologists who no longer make predictions because every single one they have made was proven false.

Just.

Like.

You.

I came here hoping to get info on AZ audit of votes in 2020

things look a little off-the-rails

You do you!
I've noticed that nutbaggery often goes hand in hand with pettiness.

It's fun to reminisce.

Cyber Ninjas found that Biden should have been credited with 99 more votes and Trump’s total had been improperly inflated by 261 ballots.

It's good to know that actual result, of course, but Arizona Republicans had spent $9 million to raise the President's margin of victory by 360 votes.

I doubt that Mexico will pay for the audit, but Trump could ask.

That's true
also not reality

I've noticed that nutbaggery often goes hand in hand with pettiness.

I went to boot camp in 1988. The last time I fired the M16A2 was in 2001 maybe, as after that I was a GySgt and we no longer were required to qualify on the rifle range. But make a mistake about something you had not touched in 20 plus years and it will never be forgotten.

When someone is only right once a year, they hold onto that for the rest of their lives.

Says a great deal about him

Maga turds are not political opponents. I don’t really even consider them political. They are a brainwashed group that doesn’t even care about political issues, they just believe and promote lies and conspiracy theory’s made up by one man intended to rip apart our institutions. If we are talking about sane conservatives, republicans, libertarians, democrats… I’m all good with a divers set of ideologies. Just want the people to be sane
Ah, I see…so, IOW, anyone who voted for Trump was/is insane. Is that right?

It’s one of the reasons why trolls love trump so much. He drilled in and branded the “Fake News” narrative to a point where his supporters automatically dismiss anything that contradicts their narrative and labels it as fake news. You’re right. Can’t do anything with that kind of stupidity. Best to just ignore those kind of people once you’re done exposing their ignorance
Ok... Fake News... with these FACTS tell me again that the MSM is NOT fake news!
Explain to me the following:
Reading the below attached and tell me that these FACTS aren't supported by the below facts?
ABC,CBS,NBC donated $400 million in free advertising by providing in 3 months.. cost for 30 sec commercial)
Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs $104,700/30 sec.
32.7 hours of coverage, by TV standards an eternity of news time.
What they found was, as Trump himself might say, sad: "Over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history —
92% negative, vs. just 8% positive.from July 29 through October 20
The study found that about 19% of the coverage of Biden's first 60 days days has been negative over the first 60 days of his administration, which ranked best among presidents of the last three decades.
Former Presidents Bill Clinton (28%), negative
George W. Bush (28%), negative
Barack Obama (20%), negative
Donald Trump (62%) negative.

MSMdonations.png

Ah, I see…so, IOW, anyone who voted for Trump was/is insane. Is that right?
Not even close. I know many people who I love and respect that voted for Trump. But most of them are honest about his bullshit and simply support conservative policies. Some are diehard kooks who I have no problem calling them cray cray… doesn’t change my relationship with them though. There’s more to life than politics

Ok... Fake News... with these FACTS tell me again that the MSM is NOT fake news!
Explain to me the following:
Reading the below attached and tell me that these FACTS aren't supported by the below facts?
ABC,CBS,NBC donated $400 million in free advertising by providing in 3 months.. cost for 30 sec commercial)
Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs $104,700/30 sec.
32.7 hours of coverage, by TV standards an eternity of news time.
What they found was, as Trump himself might say, sad: "Over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history —
92% negative, vs. just 8% positive.from July 29 through October 20
The study found that about 19% of the coverage of Biden's first 60 days days has been negative over the first 60 days of his administration, which ranked best among presidents of the last three decades.
Former Presidents Bill Clinton (28%), negative
George W. Bush (28%), negative
Barack Obama (20%), negative
Donald Trump (62%) negative.

View attachment 679513
MSM has plenty of “fake news” mostly in their commentary/opinion/analysis…. So does right wing propaganda news. They lead the charge

MSM has plenty of “fake news” mostly in their commentary/opinion/analysis…. So does right wing propaganda news. They lead the charge
So EVEN though I put up these two articles showing BIASED MSM donated 96% to Hillary, and she lost so they spent the next 4 years with most negative coverage, and then THEY donated 90% to Biden and you stupidly and ignorantly say the "right wing leads the charge"???
YOU make your dumb comments with NO proof!

Media Trump Hatred Shows In 92% Negative Coverage Of His Presidency: Study

For its report, the Media Research Center did a lot of visual spadework. It viewed some 1,007 evening news stories about the Trump White House on ABC, CBS and NBC from June 1 to Sept. 30. That's the equivalent of about 32.7 hours of coverage, by TV standards an eternity of news time.

What they found was, as Trump himself might say, sad: "Over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history — 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive."
MSMdonations.png

So EVEN though I put up these two articles showing BIASED MSM donated 96% to Hillary, and she lost so they spent the next 4 years with most negative coverage, and then THEY donated 90% to Biden and you stupidly and ignorantly say the "right wing leads the charge"???
YOU make your dumb comments with NO proof!

Media Trump Hatred Shows In 92% Negative Coverage Of His Presidency: Study

For its report, the Media Research Center did a lot of visual spadework. It viewed some 1,007 evening news stories about the Trump White House on ABC, CBS and NBC from June 1 to Sept. 30. That's the equivalent of about 32.7 hours of coverage, by TV standards an eternity of news time.

What they found was, as Trump himself might say, sad: "Over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history — 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive."
View attachment 679592
Oh yes, the right wing media is far worse. I listen to both… I don’t care who media producers and personalities donate to, I care about what they say and whether it’s honest or not. The agenda that the right wing has been pushing has been covering up for a liar who is trying to undermine our democracy and our institutions. It’s a horrible thing.

Oh yes, the right wing media is far worse. I listen to both… I don’t care who media producers and personalities donate to, I care about what they say and whether it’s honest or not. The agenda that the right wing has been pushing has been covering up for a liar who is trying to undermine our democracy and our institutions. It’s a horrible thing.
Your an idiot . That lies constantly.

Forum List

Back