BOOM. Investigation of 100-Ballot Sample in Arizona Finds 3% of the Ballots Were Deemed Fraudulent in Favor of Joe Biden – Larger Audit Granted

Your an idiot . That lies constantly.
Yeah that seems to be the default response by the low IQs yet nobody has been able to show one lie that I’ve told. I’m sure instead of backing up your statement you got a nice dodge and run escape plan… let’s see it

Not even close. I know many people who I love and respect that voted for Trump. But most of them are honest about his bullshit and simply support conservative policies. Some are diehard kooks who I have no problem calling them cray cray… doesn’t change my relationship with them though.There’s more to life than politics
Wanna bet?

Oh yes, the right wing media is far worse. I listen to both… I don’t care who media producers and personalities donate to, I care about what they say and whether it’s honest or not. The agenda that the right wing has been pushing has been covering up for a liar who is trying to undermine our democracy and our institutions. It’s a horrible thing.
Slade3200: " Listen to both".... makes sense, you have two ears right? And that's your qualification?
AGAIN NOT one shred of truth in your statement! NOT one substantiation! Problem is personal, subjective opinions are generally not believable as from a truly logical, rational, position people with a built in bias like you generally don't pay attention to FACTS. For a supposedly "LIAR"...

A) Under Trump Trump was ONLY President U.S. energy production in 2019 was higher than U.S. energy consumption for the first time in 62 years. Thus, the U.S. attained the long-held goal of “energy independence”
B) U.S. companies have repatriated $1 trillion since tax overhaul
Investment banks and think tanks have estimated that U.S. corporations held $1.5 trillion to $2.5 trillion in offshore cash at the time the law was enacted. Before the overhaul, companies had an incentive to keep profits overseas because they owed a 35% tax when bringing it back and could defer payment by keeping funds offshore. The law set a one-time 15.5% tax rate on cash and 8% on non-cash or illiquid assets.

Oh yes, the right wing media is far worse. I listen to both… I don’t care who media producers and personalities donate to, I care about what they say and whether it’s honest or not. The agenda that the right wing has been pushing has been covering up for a liar who is trying to undermine our democracy and our institutions. It’s a horrible thing.
The "right wing media" is about 5% of the total media.

Slade3200: " Listen to both".... makes sense, you have two ears right? And that's your qualification?
AGAIN NOT one shred of truth in your statement! NOT one substantiation! Problem is personal, subjective opinions are generally not believable as from a truly logical, rational, position people with a built in bias like you generally don't pay attention to FACTS. For a supposedly "LIAR"...

A) Under Trump Trump was ONLY President U.S. energy production in 2019 was higher than U.S. energy consumption for the first time in 62 years. Thus, the U.S. attained the long-held goal of “energy independence”
B) U.S. companies have repatriated $1 trillion since tax overhaul
Investment banks and think tanks have estimated that U.S. corporations held $1.5 trillion to $2.5 trillion in offshore cash at the time the law was enacted. Before the overhaul, companies had an incentive to keep profits overseas because they owed a 35% tax when bringing it back and could defer payment by keeping funds offshore. The law set a one-time 15.5% tax rate on cash and 8% on non-cash or illiquid assets.
A and B have nothing to do with this conversation. You’re starting to sound like Politichic with all the copy and paste random rants

The "right wing media" is about 5% of the total media.
Why does that matter?!

Fox News is the largest cable news network in the country by far and conservative radio Dominates the airwaves btw. I don’t believe your 5% number

A and B have nothing to do with this conversation. You’re starting to sound like Politichic with all the copy and paste random rants
You know dealing with the truth and facts IS not something you are familiar with. Thankfully there are fewer and fewer people like you that are like this:
mindmadeup.png

Too little too late.

This is why Pence should have ordered an audit of the election instead of rushing to certify. The evidence was there but The Swamp was too chickenshit to do the right thing.

You know dealing with the truth and facts IS not something you are familiar with. Thankfully there are fewer and fewer people like you that are like this:
View attachment 679710
I’m all about truth and fact and if you’re being truthful you can’t point to anything false that I’ve said or any fact that I’ve denied

Too little too late.

This is why Pence should have ordered an audit of the election instead of rushing to certify. The evidence was there but The Swamp was too chickenshit to do the right thing.
I was in agreement with Trump when Pence was selected for VP. Little did I know as did Trump how deep in the swamp Pence really was! Trump, me and thousands like us were wrong...about Pence. Pence IS too much a swamp politician who thinks of his future more than as Trump thought i.e. OUR country's future!

Too little too late.

There wasn’t a rush to certify genius. It happened according to normal schedule. And it isn’t in the VPs powers to stop the proceedings and order an audit. Read the constitution

I’m all about truth and fact and if you’re being truthful you can’t point to anything false that I’ve said or any fact that I’ve denied
I can't find fault with your personal opinion as that comes from being very misinformed.
But so far you've not put up one single statement regarding Trump with any substantiation! I have!
I put up links showing the below FACTS that you seem to ignore their importance in biasing YOUR opinion !
But your intelligence is more at question that YOU ignore the facts regarding the BIASED MSM your source of all bad news regarding Trump and people like me that the attach show!

Media bias against conservatives is real, and part of the reason no one trusts the news now​

Americans in general have begun to catch on: 66 percent of Americans believe that the media has a hard time separating fact from opinion and, according to a recent Gallup poll, 62 percent of the country believes that the press is biased one way or the other in their reporting.
MSMdonations.png

I truly can't understand WHY you put personal dislike for Trump ahead of what is best for your life?
I as I've said can't stand the personal traits of Trump... but evidently I like millions look beyond that and see
what Trump did in just 4 years. FACT: made USA energy independent since 1962. Made NATO countries UP their spending for defense which put Russia on hold...look now what Russia/China think of the USA! Trump's corporate
repatriation brought back over $1 trillion into USA economy, be it more construction, stock rebuys, all put $$ into the GDP! Again Trump personally a butt... BUT he got things done and by the way he is such an America lover he gave away his 4 years of presidential salary! Only 2 other Presidents did that! Such a RAT!!!

I can't find fault with your personal opinion as that comes from being very misinformed.
But so far you've not put up one single statement regarding Trump with any substantiation! I have!
I put up links showing the below FACTS that you seem to ignore their importance in biasing YOUR opinion !
But your intelligence is more at question that YOU ignore the facts regarding the BIASED MSM your source of all bad news regarding Trump and people like me that the attach show!

Media bias against conservatives is real, and part of the reason no one trusts the news now​

Americans in general have begun to catch on: 66 percent of Americans believe that the media has a hard time separating fact from opinion and, according to a recent Gallup poll, 62 percent of the country believes that the press is biased one way or the other in their reporting.
View attachment 679722

I truly can't understand WHY you put personal dislike for Trump ahead of what is best for your life?
I as I've said can't stand the personal traits of Trump... but evidently I like millions look beyond that and see
what Trump did in just 4 years. FACT: made USA energy independent since 1962. Made NATO countries UP their spending for defense which put Russia on hold...look now what Russia/China think of the USA! Trump's corporate
repatriation brought back over $1 trillion into USA economy, be it more construction, stock rebuys, all put $$ into the GDP! Again Trump personally a butt... BUT he got things done and by the way he is such an America lover he gave away his 4 years of presidential salary! Only 2 other Presidents did that! Such a RAT!!!
You bring up random right wing talking points that don’t have anything to do with the discussion at hand so yes I ignore them. I’m trying to stay on point here

Prove it! Where in the Constitution?
Exactly, where in the constitution does it grant him the power to decide not to certify and instead perform an audit? The constitution defines what powers government has and is limited to. It doesn’t allow for A VP to do what you claim Pence should have done. Unless I’m missing a section that youd like to show the class…

Too little too late.

The swamp was running the coup

You bring up random right wing talking points that don’t have anything to do with the discussion at hand so yes I ignore them. I’m trying to stay on point here
Oh come on what "random points" have I come up with?
You are writing personal, subjective and grossly incompetent comments.
I provide links... you zero. Let the Messageboard commentators decide WITHOUT prejudice or biased opinions
which is better, personal, subjective UNSUBSTANTIATED st
Exactly, where in the constitution does it grant him the power to decide not to certify and instead perform an audit? The constitution defines what powers government has and is limited to. It doesn’t allow for A VP to do what you claim Pence should have done. Unless I’m missing a section that youd like to show the class…
Zero fact. NO link. Nothing. Just your opinion! Why can't you provide the proof other than your truly UNINFORMED
subjective opinion?

Oh come on what "random points" have I come up with?
You are writing personal, subjective and grossly incompetent comments.
I provide links... you zero. Let the Messageboard commentators decide WITHOUT prejudice or biased opinions
which is better, personal, subjective UNSUBSTANTIATED statements!

Zero fact. NO link. Nothing. Just your opinion! Why can't you provide the proof other than your truly UNINFORMED
subjective opinion?
what link do you want? I wasnt stating an opinion I was stating fact. Which point do you disagree with. Let me know and I’ll give you a link to back it up. The constitution grants powers for the gov. The constitution does not grant the Vp power to do what you wanted him to do.

I can give you a link to the constitution if you want

Forum List

Back