Booker Speech

So.......you don't know who the 'board liberals' are?
Or, you are afraid to post up your list? And why those folks are on your list?

Good poster, you gotta bring some meat to the meal.
Lest, folks think you............

and you need to actually address the post, instead of deflecting.

that eight of the 15 members ........ contributed at least $60,000 to Democratic candidates and related organization....
The other 7 contributed more or less to Republican candidates?
How do you know?

Five members donated to Barack Obama’s campaign,
2008-----Presuming then that the other 12 donated to John McCain's?
2012-----Presuming then that the other 12 donated to Mitt Romney's?

three to that of Hillary Clinton,
The other 12 donated to Don Trump?
How do you know?
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Regardless of what the good poster Ridgerunner knows or speculates on.....my avatar leans towards awarding the ABA more credibility to judge a judge's qualifications than, say.....
.....two anonymous chatterati using fake names on an internet gossipboard.

That's just who my avatar is.

YMMV

Last edited:
Being opposed by major civil rights groups merely means that she is willing to challenge the “thinking” of the liberal progressive orthodoxies. It doesn’t mean that Judge Janice Rogers Brown is “wrong.” But Biden opposed her nomination for purely political and ideological reasons. That’s ok, I guess. I oppose Judge Brown Jackson for the same kind of reason.

It’s not that Judge Brown Jackson isn’t smart and qualified. I’d say she’s actually both. But she is an activist. And her polestar isn’t the Constitution. It is just liberal political ideology.

Yep. Man, look at that. Can you imagine any of the Trumpist turds rattling off a dense, articulate speech like that?
looks like joe is fond of pbo also...

Jan. 31, 2007

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Joe Biden, describing fellow candidate Barack Obama. The remark was made the same day Biden filed the official paperwork to launch his presidential campaign.

looks like joe is fond of pbo also...

Jan. 31, 2007

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Joe Biden, describing fellow candidate Barack Obama. The remark was made the same day Biden filed the official paperwork to launch his presidential campaign.

Haha...yep

Here is where the difference between progressives and the backwards party shine brightly.

Biden had to improve upon thatgaffe to stay popular.

The GOP is heading further in that direction to retain power.

Federal judge.
It is clear you have NO bonafides, moron. The democrats have said Brown-Jackson has more experience (8 years) than any other SCOTUS associate. That is absolutely false except in the case of Kagan, an Obama justice, who had never been a judge before the SCOTUS.

Last edited:
It is clear you have NO bonafides, moron. The democrats have said Brown-Jackson.......
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moron?

I know the above poster is passionate about the beliefs he believes; however......

...however, he is confusing my poor avatar with another. It seems.

1. My avatar ain't a Dem. He's an independent skeptic.
2. My avatar has carried no water at any time over the Kagan SCOTUS choice.

Maybe he is thinking of another thread?
Maybe on another chatroom?
Maybe another time?

Forum List

Back