Booker Speech

Again, in what universe was that ever attempted--you base too much of your life on the talk show circuit, moron.

HaHaHa, Alfred E. Newman announced that he was running for POTUS as well, did you take that seriously? It takes more than saying it to run for the office, idiot.

In all of this you are saying she should be appointed. But in all the hullabaloo, why?

I see things getting worse in our nation.
Me?
Saying she should be appointed?
Ummm, I'm a retired ol' guy who rides around on a tractor.......what makes you think I have a say in her appointment?
So that's the nominee issue you raise. I ain't got a 'say' in it.
But, in my opinion, she seems a strong candidate.
And the National Bar Association thinks so too.
So I'm good with that. You?
---------------

You then go on to comment on "things getting worse in our nation".
????????
Well, poster 22lc, things can always be better. Things can always improve.
But.......but in the America of 2022 life is pretty good.
No doubt better for some than others. But that has been ever thus.

More granular: America's economy is rolling. So much so there are 11 million job openings --- employers seeking someone for a job. Thousands and thousands of immigrants are straining to come to America to pursue their successes. Compensation is rising. Housing starts will reach a 40 year high. Money is plentiful...with interest rates still near historical lows. Corporations have been reporting strong profits. Demand is strong as folks have money in their pockets...witness the lead times for many products. Sure inflation is raising its ugly head for many reaons...Covid, supply chain disruptions, strong demand, lotsa cash chasing fewer products, a strong economy, and war. But America has faced much much worse than that. And did it at a time when the job market was much worse, when housing construction was moribund,wages flat, and when we had 'stagflation'.

So poster, 22lc, while the forum can feel sorry for whatever the sad circumstances are in the life you built for yourself....but you need to know, that the rest of America is doing just fine.

We hope you can get your life back on the success-ladder that is America. Good luck.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nominated the absolute dumbest fuck he could find, that's what you have with Ketanji Jumanji
Ketanji Brown Jackson......ain't "Ketanji Jumanji".
How could someone make such a braindead mistake when she has been all over the news for a week?
She has a strong presence in all forms of media----broadcast, cable, print, interweb, social media.
And yet we have dunderheads who still can't spell her name? Seemingly doesn't even know her name?
A sad testimony to the state of either.....the quality of the nation's education, or the deficiencies with a particular poster.
Just goes to show you can lead a horse to water.....but you can't make him fish.
Another discouraging confirmation of the public's perception of the education level of MAGA-Hattism.

IMHO

------------------------------------------------------------
Do you find it odd that Biden searched for a black woman to fill both the VP and SCOTUS spots? Odd, considering his past racism.

And the point is? "Odd"?

If that is what frets the good poster....well, in my opinion, his focus is awfully narrow. And bacward-looking.
There are bigger fish to fry than some web chatterati's fretting over a politician's alleged racist remarks in the past.
Qualified black women can be 'value-added' components to our governance....be it at the executive administrative level or in our judiciary.
And, given the overwhelming maleness and whiteness of our judiciary.....a little more balance adds.......well, it adds a little more balance.

Duh!

Me?
Ummm, I'm a retired ol' guy who rides around on a tractor.......what makes you think I have a say in her appointment?
---------------

????????

More granular: America's economy is rolling. So much so there are 11 million job openings --- employers seeking someone for a job. Thousands and thousands of immigrants are straining to come to America to pursue their successes. Compensation is rising. Housing starts will reach a 40 year high. Money is plentiful...with interest rates still near historical lows. Corporations have been reporting strong profits. Demand is strong as folks have money in their pockets...witness the lead times for many products. Sure inflation is raising its ugly head for many reaons...Covid, supply chain disruptions, strong demand, lotsa cash chasing fewer products, a strong economy, and war. But America has faced much much worse than that. And did it at a time when the job market was much worse, when housing construction was moribund,wages flat, and when we had 'stagflation'.

So poster, 22lc, while the forum can feel sorry for whatever the sad circumstances are in the life you built for yourself....but you need to know, that the rest of America is doing just fine.

We hope you can get your life back on the success-ladder that is America. Good luck.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How could someone make such a braindead mistake when she has been all over the news for a week?
She has a strong presence in all forms of media----broadcast, cable, print, interweb, social media.
And yet we have dunderheads who still can't spell her name? Seemingly doesn't even know her name?
A sad testimony to the state of either.....the quality of the nation's education, or the deficiencies with a particular poster.
Just goes to show you can lead a horse to water.....but you can't make him fish.
Another discouraging confirmation of the public's perception of the education level of MAGA-Hattism.

IMHO

And the point is? "Odd"?

If that is what frets the good poster....well, in my opinion, his focus is awfully narrow. And bacward-looking.
There are bigger fish to fry than some web chatterati's fretting over a politician's alleged racist remarks in the past.
Qualified black women can be 'value-added' components to our governance....be it at the executive administrative level or in our judiciary.
And, given the overwhelming maleness and whiteness of our judiciary.....a little more balance adds.......well, it adds a little more balance.

Duh!

alleged?

Me?
---------------

????????

IMHO

And the point is? "Odd"?

Duh!

She's a fucking dope or a liar who really can't tell the difference between men and women

"She's a fucking dope or a liar who really can't tell the difference between men and women."
"How can she be qualified to make complex legal decisions if she is incapable of determining the difference between men and women."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guys, you are trying too hard to be relevant here.
Settle down.

I think it ironic for Frank to say she "can't tell the difference"..........
I think it ironic that poster Concerned American thinks she is "incapable of determing"....

If those two good poster think a mother of two teenage daughters does not know how to tell the difference between women and men......well, this may be more comfortable back on QAnon's GreatAwakening chatroom or GatewayPundit's reader's comment venue.

They both seem awfully awfully naive about adult women.
Incels?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Settle down.

I think it ironic that poster Concerned American thinks she is "incapable of determing"....

If those two good poster think a mother of two teenage daughters does not know how to tell the difference between women and men......well, this may be more comfortable back on QAnon's GreatAwakening chatroom or GatewayPundit's reader's comment venue.

Incels?
I think she will be a cog in the wheels of liberal social justice warriors to free children from the bounds of consent laws

the left wants to have sex with children but passing legislation enabling that is impossible

so they plan to get there the same way they did for abortion and homosexuality - through the courts

If those two good poster think a mother of two teenage daughters does not know how to tell the difference between women and men
Maybe, the good poster Chillicothe's avatar should keep up with current events, Brown-Jackson stated, When Marsha Blackburn asked Ketanji Brown Jackson to define "woman," she said "I'm not a biologist." That admission by the candidate proves my assertion that she cannot determine the difference between men and women. It your avatar is attempting to say that is not what she meant, then it makes my point that she is not qualified by virtue a not being able to articulate what she actually meant. In either case she is unqualified.

Me?
---------------

????????

IMHO

And the point is? "Odd"?

Duh!
What kind of Tractor?

the left wants to have sex with children but passing legislation enabling that is impossible
Thus, USMessageBoard dips into the CloudCuckooLand of QAnon, once again.
Mac-7....maybe you need a good Comet Pizza to settle yourself down.
Ask for a tour of the underground tunnel while you are there.

I love this bar.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a hell of a good start...
Ridgerunner is suggesting that only men are born with penises...ergo that's a hell of a good start in identifying men from women.
I'm not so sure. But then I've never witnessed a birth.....other than on YouTube.
However, I have from a source (the internet, you know) claiming that some rather famous women were born with a schwanzstucker down there, e.g., Jacki Bouvier (to become Kennedy); Susan Sarandon, to name two I saw with a nano-Goo
gle.
So be careful who you hit upon, good poster Ridgerunner.
(Watch that Toby Kieth video about the bar. There's maybe an example of what you gotta watch out for. And good luck.)

That admission by the candidate proves my assertion that she cannot determine the difference between men and women.
.........The scientific way would be he has a "Y" chromosome.
Oh boy, as said before....you can lead a worse to water but you can't make him a fish.

Good poster Concerned, a couple things that may need to be pointed out to you: One, determining the presence or absence of an individual's "Y" chromosone at, say, your next cocktail partly......may be more challenging than you think.
If you think the current SCOTUS nominee should be able to unfailingly do that....even from the bench.....well, partner, your naivete' is noteworthy.

And then your assertion she cannot tell a man from a woman......let's address that once again, as we did once before.

To wit:

"If those two good poster think a mother of two teenage daughters does not know how to tell the difference between women and men......well, this may be more comfortable back on QAnon's GreatAwakening chatroom or GatewayPundit's reader's comment venue.

Incels?"

Settle down.

Incels?

Honey, what do you identify as, I mean today?

Thus, USMessageBoard dips into the CloudCuckooLand of QAnon, once again.
Mac-7....maybe you need a good Comet Pizza to settle yourself down.
Ask for a tour of the underground tunnel while you are there.

I love this bar.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ridgerunner is suggesting that only men are born with penises...ergo that's a hell of a good start in identifying men from women.
I'm not so sure. But then I've never witnessed a birth.....other than on YouTube.
However, I have from a source (the internet, you know) claiming that some rather famous women were born with a schwanzstucker down there, e.g., Jacki Bouvier (to become Kennedy); Susan Sarandon, to name two I saw with a nano-Goo
gle.
So be careful who you hit upon, good poster Ridgerunner.
(Watch that Toby Kieth video about the bar. There's maybe an example of what you gotta watch out for. And good luck.)

Oh boy, as said before....you can lead a worse to water but you can't make him a fish.

Good poster Concerned, a couple things that may need to be pointed out to you: One, determining the presence or absence of an individual's "Y" chromosone at, say, your next cocktail partly......may be more challenging than you think.
If you think the current SCOTUS nominee should be able to unfailingly do that....even from the bench.....well, partner, your naivete' is noteworthy.

And then your assertion she cannot tell a man from a woman......let's address that once again, as we did once before.

To wit:

"If those two good poster think a mother of two teenage daughters does not know how to tell the difference between women and men......well, this may be more comfortable back on QAnon's GreatAwakening chatroom or GatewayPundit's reader's comment venue.

Incels?"
The direction of lib intellectuals is clear whether you choose to ignore it or nor

She was asked to "DEFINE" Please keep up. She is being considered for a position that requires her to be able to articulate, clearly, her meaning and to be able to discover fact from fiction. As a judge on a circuit court where she has determined just that type of case she should be able to easily answer. Try again, or better yet go change the oil on your tractor--it probably needs it. Do you deal in animal husbandry? When was the last time you bred a cow with a cow or a bull with a bull? Can you tell the difference? SMH.

Forum List

Back