Booker Speech

Bush Jr nominated 3 conservatives to the Supreme Court.

Maybe if he would have nominated her after 2 or 1 she would of got in. Bush Jr didn't think it's would be important enough to have a black woman on the Supreme court.
Democrats like you throw out racism a lot but why didn’t Biden select a female judge that was Asian or Native American so the USSC could reflect America?

Simple, you must appease your base and do not do what is right!

My avatar ain't a Dem. He's an independent skeptic.
2. My avatar has carried no water at any time over the Kagan SCOTUS choice.
Wake up moron. Your fucking avatar is a digital representation of nothing. I am sorry you live in a fantasy world where you think digital representations of nothing are members of a political party.

Really? On your planet?
Here on Earth - in the country that once could proudly be called "America" there is not and never was any such requirement.
It's hard to judge the level of your stupidity. I never said legal expertise is a legal requirement to serve on the supreme court. Only an abject fool would think knowledge of the law is not needed to be an effective, fair, Supreme Court justice.

“You have earned this spot. You are worthy. You are a great American,” said Sen. Cory Booker to Judge Jackson, who stands to become the first Black woman Supreme Court justice."

I'm curious.

Would he have made the same speech had Trump nominated a Black woman to SCOTUS, such as Janice Rogers Brown?

The justice Biden told GHW Bush he would filibuster if nominated?

Would have had had the same praise for ANY black woman Joe nominated, as long as they had a D behind their name?

Oprah Winfrey?
Whoopi Goldberg?
Stacy Abrams?

Would his peers on the panel have the same softball 'questions' for them?
You mean the same sort of softball questions the Republicans gave Barrett?

Biden said, I want a "black woman" to be the next SCOTUS nominee.
Education, legal experience, or anything else was never mentioned.
Shaniqua the uneducated crack head from the hood would have meet the Democrat's low bar qualification for a sitting justice, black and a woman.

It's hard to judge the level of your stupidity. I never said legal expertise is a legal requirement to serve on the supreme court. Only an abject fool would think knowledge of the law is not needed to be an effective, fair, Supreme Court justice.
I'm sure that on your planet you qualify as a genius.

Knowledge of law might be required to be "an effective, fair, Supreme Court justice". However this is Earth. Here there used to be only one requisite: being a faithful adherent to the political party in power. These days, however, there are 2. "effective" and "fair" are not among them. Only the long-standing political thing plus Xiden-era racial quotas. When you visit Earth you may discover so much. Try hard, though, to navigate busy streets without your head up that dark hole......

Forum List

Back