Bombshell: Powell Advised Clinton to Avoid State Dept Servers (Wall Street Journal)

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Bombshell: Powell Advised Clinton to Avoid State Dept Servers (Wall Street Journal)

Political Wire:
Newly-disclosed emails show that former Secretary of State Colin Powell told Hillary Clinton at the start of her tenure at the State Department that he used a personal computer to conduct government business, and took steps to avoid “going through the State Department servers,” the Wall Street Journal reports.

“The new emails appear to show Mr. Powell suggesting he intentionally conducted work-related emails with foreign leaders and State Department officials using a personal computer or the personal accounts of government staffers.”

Link: Powell Advised Clinton to Avoid State Dept Servers

This blows the shit out of the republican crock!

Political Wire:
Newly-disclosed emails show that former Secretary of State Colin Powell told Hillary Clinton at the start of her tenure at the State Department that he used a personal computer to conduct government business, and took steps to avoid “going through the State Department servers,” the Wall Street Journal reports.

“The new emails appear to show Mr. Powell suggesting he intentionally conducted work-related emails with foreign leaders and State Department officials using a personal computer or the personal accounts of government staffers.”

It's about time the truth is coming out.

Political Wire:

he also warned her

that the blackberrys are subject to the records law

she used systems that captured data

and willfully destroyed it

.However, there is a real danger. If it is public that you have a BlackBerry and it it government and you are using it, government or not, to do business, it may become an official record and subject to the law. Reading about the President's BB rules this morning, it sounds like it won't be as useful as it used to be. Be very careful. I got around it all by not saying much and not using systems that captured the data. You will find DS driving you crazy if you let them. They had Maddy tied up in knots. I refused to let them live in my hou

http://democrats.oversight.house.go...uments/DOS-HOGR-09022016-000001 to 000003.pdf

It doesn't matter. He's a Republican and she's a Democrat. That means the rules are different.

It's only illegal for Democrats.

Now scuz me, Trump has another Attorney General to bribe. I want to go see which one.

Political Wire:

he also warned her

.However, there is a real danger. If it is public that you have a BlackBerry and it it government and you are using it, government or not, to do business, it may become an official record and subject to the law. Reading about the President's BB rules this morning, it sounds like it won't be as useful as it used to be. Be very careful. I got around it all by not saying much and not using systems that captured the data. You will find DS driving you crazy if you let them. They had Maddy tied up in knots. I refused to let them live in my hou

http://democrats.oversight.house.gov/sites/democrats.oversight.house.gov/files/documents/DOS-HOGR-09022016-000001 to 000003.pdf
Since he never turned over a single email, then it means, oh wait, who cares what it means. He's a Republican. That makes it OK.

Political Wire:

he also warned her

http://democrats.oversight.house.gov/sites/democrats.oversight.house.gov/files/documents/DOS-HOGR-09022016-000001 to 000003.pdf
Since he never turned over a single email, then it means, oh wait, who cares what it means. He's a Republican. That makes it OK.

you dont even make any sense tard

he says he didnt use email dummy

go back and read his email again

So when is any left wing whacko liberal Hillary supporter going to eat your lying words over Powelll?

:)

Crickets? Lakhota? Matthew? rdean?

“The truth is,” Powell said. “She was using (the server) for a year before I sent her a memo telling her what I did.”

what lying words, he told her didnt he?

So when is any left wing whacko liberal Hillary supporter going to eat your lying words over Powelll?

:)

Crickets? Lakhota? Matthew? rdean?

Political Wire:

Powell caught in a lie.

Forum List

Back