Trump praises Putin. Calls our military leadership embarrassing...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
Donald Trump praises Putin, Hillary Clinton defends email

NEW YORK — Wednesday's Commander-in-Chief Forum will be remembered as the time Donald Trump offered more praise for Russian strongman Vladimir Putin than America's own military leadership, which he described as "embarrassing."

Hillary Clinton, while obviously more prepared and credible, found herself on defense from the outset over her handling of classified information and the military intervention in Libya she supported in the Obama administration.

But the more explosive portion of the NBC News and MSNBC forum, however, was Trump, who in a short half-hour refused to reveal a secret plan to defeat ISIS, said the American military was "reduced to rubble," called Putin a "far more" capable leader than President Obama, defended and then walked back a tweet criticizing allowing women in the military, and revealed a new position on undocumented immigrants in the armed services.

But God forbid you forget your flag lapel pin. :lol:

Donald Trump praises Putin, Hillary Clinton defends email

NEW YORK — Wednesday's Commander-in-Chief Forum will be remembered as the time Donald Trump offered more praise for Russian strongman Vladimir Putin than America's own military leadership, which he described as "embarrassing."

Hillary Clinton, while obviously more prepared and credible, found herself on defense from the outset over her handling of classified information and the military intervention in Libya she supported in the Obama administration.

But the more explosive portion of the NBC News and MSNBC forum, however, was Trump, who in a short half-hour refused to reveal a secret plan to defeat ISIS, said the American military was "reduced to rubble," called Putin a "far more" capable leader than President Obama, defended and then walked back a tweet criticizing allowing women in the military, and revealed a new position on undocumented immigrants in the armed services.

But God forbid you forget your flag lapel pin. :lol:

Yep, Trump loves KGB commie Putin.

Another thread on this bullshit? All Trump was saying is that under Obama the poor Generals have become pussified tools of the administration. Political tools.

And that's the bloody truth.

Generals are run by an elite group of decision makers ... Trump insulted the hell out of more people than Generals.

THATS THE DAMN TRUTH

Another thread on this bullshit? All Trump was saying is that under Obama the poor Generals have become pussified tools of the administration. Political tools.

Right. Calling the generals pussies. Now that's the sure way to win the military over to his side. Go Donald!!! Keep doing what you have been doing!!!!!!

Right. Calling the generals pussies. Now that's the sure way to win the military over to his side. Go Donald!!! Keep doing what you have been doing!!!!!!

He didn't call them pussies. I said that under Obama they have become pussified tools. My words. It's really simple to understand what he said if you go to the direct quote.

And he did not call them any names.

'I think under the leadership of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton the generals have been reduced to rubble – they have been reduced to a point where it’s embarrassing for our country,' Trump said."

Trump lauds Putin again and questions whether Russia was behind hack

ok.

Do not discuss politics with friends. You and I disagree on this, Aaron. So...ok.

That is all.

'Trump, who in a short half-hour refused to reveal a secret plan to defeat ISIS, said the American military was "reduced to rubble," called Putin a "far more" capable leader than President Obama, defended and then walked back a tweet criticizing allowing women in the military, and revealed a new position on undocumented immigrants in the armed services.'

It’s remarkable to think that anyone in his right mind would vote for the likes of Trump, who is clearly liar, who knows nothing about the military and foreign policy, who praises war-mongering dictators, and then makes references to childish, inane ‘secret plans’ to ‘defeat’ ISIS.

And the only response from conservatives is that Clinton is ‘worse,’ which is as ridiculous as it is wrong.

ok.

Do not discuss politics with friends. You and I disagree on this, Aaron. So...ok.

That is all.

We've disagreed before. Remember that time I sent you that pic, and we got into an argument over whether or not I should shave my pubes?

Forum List

Back