Boehner just asked Obama to move his speech by one day

why did Bone-her ask the day of the speech to be moved?

Because he's an asshole.

So, if you scheduled your daughters wedding for a particular day, and at the last minute another bride wants to schedule her wedding in the same venue, on the day your daughter had previously reserved... would that make you an asshole for asking the other bride to reschedule?

why did Bone-her ask the day of the speech to be moved?

Because he's an asshole.

So, if you scheduled your daughters wedding for a particular day, and at the last minute another bride wants to schedule her wedding in the same venue, on the day your daughter had previously reserved... would that make you an asshole for asking the other bride to reschedule?

The Republican debate is scheduled on the floor of Congress??

Ahahaha did Boehner ask...nicely? If not tell them to suck your big black nuts. If he did ask nicely tell them to suck your big black nuts lol

Im sure the republicans would alter their plans for Obama if he asked.

The debate time and date has been in the plan for months. Obama knew this when he picked his date and time. Are you that stupid?

Since when does a primary debate take precedence?

When we have an economic moron running this country into the ground that happens to be a liberal democrat--that's when a debate for the next president takes precedent.

$let me be clear.jpg
"let me be clear--this is all the tea party and Bush's fault"

Because he's an asshole.

same night, dip shit. You know very well Obama purposely tried to upstage the GOP... and has now failed.

Just like his entire presidency.

same night, dip shit. You know very well Obama purposely tried to upstage the GOP... and has now failed.

Venue means place you illiterate cretin.

No, really? I had no fucking idea. :rolleyes:

I also wasn't aware you were so stupid you could not understand the analogy I offered.

I'll keep your lack of mental acumen in mind when next we joust.

Ahahaha did Boehner ask...nicely? If not tell them to suck your big black nuts. If he did ask nicely tell them to suck your big black nuts lol

And so begins the racial bullshit. Nice job

OMG I can't even say the president has black nuts without you whining? I could've just said big nuts but adding black in there makes it more offensive lol

Ex: kiss my ass compared to kiss my (add adjectives for flare) big white ass or little brown ass etc.

Stop yer bitching, cry baby

OMG I can't even say the president has black nuts without you whining? I could've just said big nuts but adding black in there makes it more offensive lol

Ex: kiss my ass compared to kiss my (add adjectives for flare) big white ass or little brown ass etc.

Your intent was clear liar.:cuckoo:

You assholes claim racism all the damn time. Funny thing is its nearly always you guys who bring up the color of skin. If anyone needs to stop crying its the entirity of the far left party.

You assholes claim racism all the damn time. Funny thing is its nearly always you guys who bring up the color of skin. If anyone needs to stop crying its the entirity of the far left party.

HELLO---DEMOCRAT STRATEGISTS are calling Obama's move to try and usurp the GOP debate as childish. One stated-- by Obama making this move--shows how just insignificant his jobs plan really is. "He's already walking all over his own plan."

Krauthammer had a great idea--just move the GOP debate one hour past the President's address and then you would have 10 comments from all GOP nominee's on Obama's job plan---LOL
I think that's a great idea.

No, really? I had no fucking idea. :rolleyes:

I also wasn't aware you were so stupid you could not understand the analogy I offered.

I'll keep your lack of mental acumen in mind when next we joust.

Your analogy as a whole was even dumber than your not knowing what 'venue' means.

The debate time and date has been in the plan for months. Obama knew this when he picked his date and time. Are you that stupid?

When we have an economic moron running this country into the ground that happens to be a liberal democrat--that's when a debate for the next president takes precedent.

View attachment 15001
"let me be clear--this is all the tea party and Bush's fault"

Fortunately normal America doesn't really give a shit what clueless misfits like you think.

Im sure the republicans would alter their plans for Obama if he asked.

When it has been scheduled for months and the only reason the President wants to speak at that date and time is that he believes that the MSM will preempt the debate in order to televise his empty rhetoric.

Forum List

Back