Stormy Daniels Changes Her Story AGAIN?

what the f are you talking about? of course a lawyer, even on retainer will have a bill for work. He submitted the bill

Trump never denied paying the bill. There is nothing illegal about paying a lawyer
That is not what Trump's legal team has been arguing in court.

You keep making shit up.

And other witnesses are testifying how Trump tried stalling the payment to Stormy until after the election and then not pay her. It's going to be up to the jury to decide which to believe. In favor of the prosecution is the jury also gets to consider the alleged affair occurred in 2006 and Trump didn't buy her silence until 10 years later and 2 weeks before his election.
Seems like the State is really contridicting itself.

The FEC certainly does enforce campaign fin laws, that's why the DNC and Clinton, for example, were fined for violating the law by the FEC

If they thought they had a case against Trump they would of brought it

Because a candidate is legally allowed to pay as much towards their own campaign as they want from their own money.

Um, Trump's legal team hasn't put on their case yet you idiot, the State is still putting their case on.
They made filings and open arguments that are contrary to your inanities.

and..

It's not a legal bill when the purpose is to commit a crime.

What crime would that be? To pay off someone from embarrassing him in public? That is not criminal. It is only criminal if it can be proven that he did so for campaign purposes and NOT for personal reasons. How do you propose to prove that? It sure seems like a very, very hard sell to prove that it was not for personal reasons given that he has done similar things in the past to avoid negative publicity, prior to his campaign. It is quite common for famous people and businesses to do so. Trump was famous before running for President, which is quite unique.

Um, Trump's legal team hasn't put on their case yet you idiot, the State is still putting their case on.

"Mr. Cohen, an attorney, received a monthly retainer, not from the campaign and having nothing to do with the campaign, from which he entered into, through reimbursement, a private contract between two parties, known as a non-disclosure agreement, or NDA."

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 3, 2018

That admission directly contradicts what the president told reporters less than a month ago. Trump denied knowledge of the payments, telling reporters on Air Force One, "You'll have to ask Michael Cohen. Michael is my attorney. You'll have to ask Michael."

Asked if he knew where the money came from to pay Daniels, whose given name is Stephanie Clifford, the president said: "No. I don't."

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders told reporters on Thursday "this was information the president didn't know at the time but eventually learned ... we give the very best information we have at the time."

What crime would that be? To pay off someone from embarrassing him in public? That is not criminal. It is only criminal if it can be proven that he did so for campaign purposes and NOT for personal reasons. How do you propose to prove that? It sure seems like a very, very hard sell to prove that it was not for personal reasons given that he has done similar things in the past to avoid negative publicity, prior to his campaign. It is quite common for famous people and businesses to do so. Trump was famous before running for President, which is quite unique.
President Donald Trump and one of his new attorneys admit he reimbursed his longtime fixer for a payment made to adult film actress Stormy Daniels, a striking reversal from what the president said just a few weeks ago. But team Trump’s attempts to clear up the matter is full of contradictions.

Hmm, why try and cover it up?

To make an illegal campaign contribution.

The proof of the purpose is 2 fold. one was witnesses testifying that Trump tried to stall paying her until after the election to then not pay her at all. The other is the timing of the payment which was about 2 weeks before an election to cover up an affair alleged to have occurred a decade earlier.

Seems like the State is really contridicting itself.
Coehn was being reimbursed they claim. They are not claiming what you say.

noun: retainer; plural noun: retainers; noun: retaining fee; plural noun: retaining fees

a fee paid in advance to someone, especially an attorney, in order to secure or keep their services when required.

They made filings and open arguments that are contrary to your inanities.

and..

I am not sure how your links say that? I never claimed Trump didn't pay Cohen, he did so, out of his personal account.....and I never claimed it was for the campaign, I don't believe it was, and the State's own witness Hope HIcks said it was out of concern for his wife and family.

Do you not read your links?

Coehn was being reimbursed they claim. They are not claiming what you say.

noun: retainer; plural noun: retainers; noun: retaining fee; plural noun: retaining fees

a fee paid in advance to someone, especially an attorney, in order to secure or keep their services when required.
I know what a retainer is, it's for securing his services....but that lawyer can have expenses when do working, once retained....and submit bills.

I am not sure how your links say that? I never claimed Trump didn't pay Cohen, he did so, out of his personal account.....and I never claimed it was for the campaign, I don't believe it was, and the State's own witness Hope HIcks said it was out of concern for his wife and family.

Do you not read your links?
Making shit up is all you do. Please stop. No one says what you say they have. You build castles in the sky, castles in the sand, you make shit up, and then you knock it down. Straw men are calling.

Forum List

Back