Bob Dole Dead at 98

Well Trump pretended he was a moderate too only he turned out to be an extreme right winger because he appointed the most extreme right wing judges and all that. He lied. Said he'd raise taxes on the rich, made himself sound like he was going to be a moderate president not pushing one extreme agenda or the other, and then he did.
He did raise taxes on the rich: STEM taxes, and then Biden lowered them again.

All you prog scumbags have been claiming that Trump is a leftwing Democrat. Now you're calling him a "extreme right winger." Were you lying then or are you lying now?

Here is proof Republicans loved the Dole brand all the way up until the 2010's.

Mary Elizabeth Alexander Hanford Dole is an American politician and author who served in the Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, and George H. W. Bush presidential administrations. She also served as a United States Senator for North Carolina from 2003 to 2009.

So cons can't say they didn't like Dole. What they can say is today they wouldn't like him because they were too moderate.
I don’t see how you came to that conclusion with my comment. I guess you have reading comprehension issues.

Well Trump pretended he was a moderate too only he turned out to be an extreme right winger because he appointed the most extreme right wing judges and all that. He lied. Said he'd raise taxes on the rich, made himself sound like he was going to be a moderate president not pushing one extreme agenda or the other, and then he did.
There was nothing extreme about any Trump policy or action.

War hero for sure.

Lifetime public servant? Theres no such thing. He served during his time in the military and the first 10 years in politics.

After that, its no longer public service. Its sucking off the taxpayers dime!!!

Sure there is. It destroys the leftwing narrative that the quisling was a "true conservative," or that selling out your constituents is something admirable.

Dole being a conservative is a leftwing narrative? I hate to break it to you, but it's not that important. But, hey I get it, you guys feed off of conspiracies and you must invent one with every news headline.

Here is proof Republicans loved the Dole brand all the way up until the 2010's.

Mary Elizabeth Alexander Hanford Dole is an American politician and author who served in the Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, and George H. W. Bush presidential administrations. She also served as a United States Senator for North Carolina from 2003 to 2009.

So cons can't say they didn't like Dole. What they can say is today they wouldn't like him because they were too moderate.
Apparently besides George Lincoln Rockwell and David Duke there hasn't been a conservative in this control for the past 5 decades.

There was nothing extreme about any Trump policy or action.
His court appointees are overturning precedence. Stari Decisis. Yes, they are extreme.

That tax break he gave to the rich and you got crumbs. That was extreme.

His extreme Deregulations and executive orders. His extreme foreign policy positions.

His wiping his ass with the constitution.

His extreme lying and breaking the laws.

His court appointees are overturning precedence. Stari Decisis. Yes, they are extreme.

His extreme Deregulations and executive orders. His extreme foreign policy positions.

This is untrue. There’s nothing extreme about any of Trump’s Supreme Court appointments It’s stupid to make that claim.

You can’t provide one example to support any of that idiocy. Still it’s funny seeing you mimic Nancy Pelosi.

Last edited:

Only to alternate universe left wingers.

Womp Womp, now you can attack Dole.

Former President Donald Trump releases statement on Dole​

"Bob Dole was an American war hero and true patriot for our Nation. He served the Great State of Kansas with honor and the Republican Party was made stronger by his service. Our Nation mourns his passing, and our prayers are with Elizabeth and his wonderful family."

I wonder who told him who Dole was and why he should make a statement.

I met Bob Dole once. I was at a Young Americans for Freedom convention when I was a teenager. There was a party on every other floor. I spent most of the time drunk off my ass. It was my first experience with alcohol. No one cared I was underaged. They served all of us kids whatever we wanted.

One night I stumbled onto an elevator and there was Bob Dole with a Secret Service guy. As we rode the elevator, I asked him for his autograph. I had a little notebook I was using to collect them. I got Ronald Reagan, Bill Buckley, Henry Kissinger, and many other right wing luminaries of the day.

Dole was very gracious and I handed him my pen. He then asked me to hold his arm for him while he signed. He needed me to hold his arm because he was crippled from wounds he received in Northern Italy during WWII.

I did not know he was crippled, and while I held his arm I was mortified!

I was also very obviously drunk off my ass, and as Dole bent over to sign my notebook, I saw the Secret Service guy glaring at me over Dole's shoulder. :lol:

If you look at videos of Bob Dole in the Senate, you can see he clutches a pen in his right hand at all times. This is to conceal his handicap.

New Topics

Forum List

Back