Bob Dole Dead at 98

Fun Fact: Bob Dole is the only Republican since 1984 to win their state of birth:
McCain was born in Panama, George Bush sr in Massachusetts, George Bush in Connecticut, Romney in Michigan and Trump in New York

This is untrue. There’s nothing extreme about any of Trump’s Supreme Court appointments It’s stupid to make that claim.

You can’t provide one example to support any of that idiocy. Still it’s funny seeing you mimic Nancy Pelosi.
The fact that every day Trump did or said something to provoke the left. You're just being stupid.

We wouldn't hate him so much if he wasn't such a right wing dick. And the funny thing is before he started catering to you right wing nuts, he was a fucking liberal. But liberals aren't who swept him into office. It was racists and evangelicals. So he catered to them. Them and corporations. Trump doubled the number of companies that now pay zero taxes. That's extreme.

I thought he died years ago?

origin.jpg

I thought he died years ago?

origin.jpg
If I am pronounced terminal and it's going to be painful, here is how I want to die

Here’s how it works: Potential users fill out an online test to gauge their mental fitness. If they pass, they receive an access code to a Sarco device that works for 24 hours. After the code is entered and an additional confirmation given, liquid nitrogen in the generator is released, rapidly bringing down the oxygen level in the capsule. Within a minute, the user loses consciousness; death comes a short time later.
A Sarco death is painless. There’s no suffocation, choking sensation or “air hunger” as the user breathes easily in a low-oxygen environment. The sensation is one of well-being and intoxication.

As a conservative Bob Dole would have been against this.

President Bill Clinton gave Dole the Medal Of Freedom after vanquishing him in the 1996 election

you know what that means? Sleepy Joe should give the MOF to President Trump!

they asked Senator Dole why he kept voting for Amtrak funding. "so that Biden doesn't stay overnight and cause more trouble!", he bellowed!

Sen Klobuchar quotes Bob Dole while arguing for the Senate to pass Build Back Better: "we're a first class country, we shouldn't treat people like 2nd class citizens!"

Forum List

Back