Bob Dole Dead at 98

That's because you're a prog.

Case closed.
If Trump wasn't such a right wing CON I would have liked him. He could have easily been a bi partisan president but he chose to cater to the religious right. The people who got him elected. And he chose to cater to white racists because they too got him elected.

Black people, women and legal immigrants showed up in 2020 and voted him out for being such an asshole. Amazing how many people gave him a pass.

You guys loved Bush until Trump finally admitted he lied us into war when Trump was running in the GOP primaries. That was the first time Republicans dared suggest Bush lied us into Iraq. Trump popped that cherry. And you picked Trump over Jeb so clearly you guys didn't really like the job Bush did. But you never admitted it even when McCain was running. You insisted Bush was great, didn't lie us into war and he had NOTHING to do with the global recession he gave us. Innocent you said.
What? You think I’m a con or Republican. WTF. You wingers are all the same. Cons think I’m a crazed liberal and liberals think I’m a crazed con.

This is the consequence of being stuck in the duopoly matrix. Can’t fix stupid.

What? You think I’m a con or Republican. WTF. You wingers are all the same. Cons think I’m a crazed liberal and liberals think I’m a crazed con.

This is the consequence of being stuck in the duopoly matrix. Can’t fix stupid.
You aren't one of us. I know that. So I agree with you that cons are stupid for thinking that about you.

Notice none of us are saying bad things about Dole. Only you guys. Another RINO just because he's not an extremist.

This is the kind of guy you guys have to start nominating if you want things to go back to normal. Our guys are moderates. In fact Clinton sold us liberals out many times to appease you cons. He was known as the great Triangulator. He gave some to get some. He signed NAFTA. He deregulated the media.
Why would progs say bad things about Dole? He supported their agenda. There's a reason Republicans called him "The tax collector for the welfare state."

Nominating quislings like Dole is the way to flush this country down the toilet.

"Normal" is precisely what we are trying to end.
There were a few other times he pissed us liberals off by going along with you cons.

Can you name one time Bush or Trump pissed you off by going along with us liberals?

You just enunciated the reason that all conservatives despise him.

No, he did not lose because he wasn't conservative enough. He was squarely where the party was in 1996. He lost because Clinton sung to the center in the "Third Way" manifesto, abandoning the ridiculous leftist ideology that our fellow Greek-American, Michael Dukakis embraced.
Dole lost because he offered nothing new as a candidate. I remember during a debate he was asked How he would solve a particular problem, he said “I’ll tell you what Bob Dole would do, I would appoint a blue ribbon committee.” Right then I knew he had no chance.

If Trump wasn't such a right wing CON I would have liked him. He could have easily been a bi partisan president but he chose to cater to the religious right. The people who got him elected. And he chose to cater to white racists because they too got him elected.

Black people, women and legal immigrants showed up in 2020 and voted him out for being such an asshole. Amazing how many people gave him a pass.
Yeah, and if Biden was a conservative rather than a commie, I would like him. Your post was a waste of bandwidth.

Everybody here knows this britpat character is himself a dishonorable wretch. He is clearly incapable of intellectual self-discipline, hard work, self-sacrifice, personal courage, or recognizing men of honor from different walks of life. He is a bottom dweller who hates all those from social strata above his own, unless they pander to his own ignorance.

Britpat is obviously a bitter failure in life, with a criminal, tribal, essentially fascistic understanding of politics. Of course he cannot understand the life of a Kansas Republican like Bob Dole, wounded and incapacitated veteran of WWII, who yet rose despite handicaps to leadership in his party.

Everybody here knows this britpat character is himself a dishonorable wretch. He is clearly incapable of intellectual self-discipline, hard work, self-sacrifice, personal courage, or recognizing men of honor from different walks of life. He is a bottom dweller who hates all those from social strata above his own, unless they pander to his own ignorance.

Britpat is obviously a bitter failure in life, with a criminal, tribal, essentially fascistic understanding of politics. Of course he cannot understand the life of a Kansas Republican like Bob Dole, wounded and incapacitated veteran of WWII, who yet rose despite handicaps to leadership in his party.

Mental masturbation.

Did you have anything that's actually true to post?

Dole did not want to see America burdened with a Hillary Clinton administration and the anti-American ideologues she would put in positions of power.
Well, I've never agreed with him so it's not surprising. That being said there isn't much of a reason to shit on the guy now that he's dead.

There is no way I could like you. I’m much too intelligent.
So intelligent cons think you're a stupid lib and libs think you're a stupid con.

There's always an idiot in the room. If you don't see one, it's probably you.

Forum List

Back