White House Report Card: Jobs Mixed, Virus Raging, Harris failing, Inflation Rising

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
On the bright side, Democrats continue to campaign hard in all States for Republicans. Virginia‘s quadfecta of going from Dem control to Rep control is just a preview to come.

“What happens in Virginia will in large part determine what happens in 2022, 2024, and on.”
Kamala Harris

1638720425602.png

On the bright side, Democrats continue to campaign hard in all States for Republicans. Virginia‘s quadfecta of going from Dem control to Rep control is just a preview to come.

“What happens in Virginia will in large part determine what happens in 2022, 2024, and on.”
Kamala Harris

Create chaos, economic destruction, and fear of constant death, and the populace will be clamoring for a savior at any price.

2023 is the next election for the Senate. Democrats are working hard to turn it over.
Sorry, I misspoke, 2023 is correct. Hopefully we can make some inroads with the couple blue-dogs dems left like Deeds and move things along sooner if the dems lose a bunch of congressional house seats here next November and they see the writing on the wall.....If they don't retire or get primaried first.

Kamala Harris

Staff implosions like Trump had or to you they are worse?

Sorry, I misspoke, 2023 is correct. Hopefully we can make some inroads with the couple blue-dogs dems left like Deeds and move things along sooner if the dems lose a bunch of congressional house seats here next November and they see the writing on the wall.....If they don't retire or get primaried first.
This should make everything better and work smoother, right?

You all claim trump lost jobs due to the pandemic. FACT

Now, you claim that the "Virus is raging". FACT

But, the spin comes here. Jobs are being gained under this raging virus, whereas POS trump LOST MILLIONS of jobs during his part of the pandemic whereas Joe has gained jobs.

Oh, you will spin this into 'shutdowns'
Always excuses for you RWI.

You all claim trump lost jobs due to the pandemic. FACT

Now, you claim that the "Virus is raging". FACT

But, the spin comes here. Jobs are being gained under this raging virus, whereas POS trump LOST MILLIONS of jobs during his part of the pandemic whereas Joe has gained jobs.

Oh, you will spin this into 'shutdowns'
Always excuses for you RWI.

When you have nothing.................

ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your ignorance, duh.

Keep it up, it is fun to watch you fail on an hourly basis.
China, China, China ......... LOLLOOLOL.
My ignorance? Where have I said anything about election fraud, Moron?

You make zero sense, as always.

Forum List

Back