Blue Police Flag Now Called The New Confederate Flag

Thank you for your services, and if you mind I want to ask you a question that I've been dying to ask a veteran. How do you feel now that the country you fought for is basically fighting against you and undermining everything that you fought to protect? Like this for example. Freedom of speech.

I don't remember ever disagreeing with you before but why can't kids show respect for police men and women in public school? Let alone their own parent? That is a load of bologna.

As I said kids shouldn't be allowed to wear BLM shit in school. Now in order for me to not be a hypocrite I have to say no other political or social stuff shouldn't be worn either. BLM is in direct opposition to police as well, it isn't fair to say one is ok but not the other isn't.

It isn't bologna to be fair on a opinion. It's like if I said you can't wear democrat stuff but I said Republican stuff is fine then I am being unfair and a hypocrite.

My motto has always been, it's either all ok or none of it's ok.

Thank you for your services, and if you mind I want to ask you a question that I've been dying to ask a veteran. How do you feel now that the country you fought for is basically fighting against you and undermining everything that you fought to protect? Like this for example. Freedom of speech.

I don't remember ever disagreeing with you before but why can't kids show respect for police men and women in public school? Let alone their own parent? That is a load of bologna.

When I came back to San Francisco in Sept 1966, the shit had started. As we cleared customs and came into the terminal, the police told us if we were spit on or hit by the rabble that WE were the ones to be arrested if we retaliated. To make matters short, I remember as though it were yesterday the complete joy of about 400 combat soldiers stomping the shit out of all the rabble, including cops who should have known better.
There was a nationwide airline strike at the time and we were stranded for about 5 days. Needless to say, the attacks and spitting stopped while we were there and none of us were arrested.

When I came back to San Francisco in Sept 1966, the shit had started. As we cleared customs and came into the terminal, the police told us if we were spit on or hit by the rabble that WE were the ones to be arrested if we retaliated. To make matters short, I remember as though it were yesterday the complete joy of about 400 combat soldiers stomping the shit out of all the rabble, including cops who should have known better.
There was a nationwide airline strike at the time and we were stranded for about 5 days. Needless to say, the attacks and spitting stopped while we were there and none of us were arrested.

Thank you for your service, Hoss

Nam vets have a special place in my heart. You all were so wronged

Last edited:

Forum List

Back