Blue Police Flag Now Called The New Confederate Flag

Is this a real American flag?
1644114116500.png

Wow you finally came out
Answer the question. Is any flag that has been modified to endorse a particular group the American flag? Can they only be modified for a group you approve of? Is this an American flag?
1644114530093.png

Answer the question. Is any flag that has been modified to endorse a particular group the American flag? Can they only be modified for a group you approve of? Is this an American flag?
View attachment 597632
It’s less about flags and more about symbolism. Blue Lives Matter is a noble cause, statement and flag.

View attachment 597632

Kittens on a flag don't inspire leftists to want to kill them. The blue-striped flag is a hated symbol among leftists, Marxists, liberals, BLM, and Anitifa.

America is not about sodomy and gobbling cocks. Maybe you're version of it is, but that's not what the majority thinks.
It's not about beating handcuffed prisoners or planting evidence on people either. Is this an American flag?
1644114871575.png

America is not about sodomy and gobbling cocks. Maybe you're version of it is, but that's not what the majority thinks.

America is about sex. Illicit, immoral, and all-around hedonistic sex.

We always have been.

1 e8CAGltLaaPZiL5soFy8kA@2x.jpeg

Kittens on a flag don't inspire leftists to want to kill them. The blue-striped flag is a hated symbol among leftists, Marxists, liberals, BLM, and Anitifa.
Answer the question. The teacher in the OP video said it was not an American flag. Do you disagree with him?

Answer the question. The teacher in the OP video said it was not an American flag. Do you disagree with him?
I disagree that he is allowed to first of claim it is anything but a mask. I see people all the time with masks that have been bedazzled, had animal faces and even cartoons on them. So to claim that It is anything but a mask is out right stupid and shows a definite bias.
I also disagree that it is not a depiction of a confederate flag nor does it stand for the same things so once again the substitute is showing lack of understanding and utter bias.
Care to prove me wrong?

It honors the only people who stand between you and the people who want to rape and murder you. So yes, law-enforcement is an American institution, and that is an American flag.

Forum List

Back