BLOWBACK - Garland & Wray Have P!##ed Off Americans; Staying Silent Making It Worse

It is not the job of the senior members of the Administration to know about the "raid" or to approve or disapprove it.

How can anyone run from the results when nobody at all knows the results yet?

You remind me of an Atlanta Falcons fan I know at half time of a certain super bowl.

It is the job of senior members to control the direction, initiatives, risks and results of the Departments they command ...
Stop pretending ... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
This is the truth.....the raid was not based on anything other than to create a fig leaf for going after Trump criminally.......

A legal source said that the boxes had been packed up by the General Services Administration and shipped to Mar-a-Lago when Trump left office in January 2020.

Trump’s attorneys, led by Evan Corcoran, had been cooperating fully with federal authorities on the return of the documents to the National Archives and Records Administration, according to sources.
--

In May, Corcoran granted access into Mar-a-Lago’s windowless storage room to FBI agents who spent several hours searching through the boxes. Trump stopped by the basement to say hello at one point, says someone who was there.

Wait. An anonymous source?

You folks don’t believe anonymous sources do ya?

It is not the job of the senior members of the Administration to know about the "raid" or to approve or disapprove it.

How can anyone run from the results when nobody at all knows the results yet?

You remind me of an Atlanta Falcons fan I know at half time of a certain super bowl.

When it is raiding the home of a former President and likely opponent in the next election? Yeah.....that goes all the way up to the Attorney General.....and with democrats it was signed off by the people handling biden...

The longer they remain silent the worse this will become. Biden had to sign off on this warrant. Wray knew. Garland knew. Nothing of this significance would be allowed without Biden's approval. IF your too stupid to see that, you need to go back to school.

The silence is deafening. They screwed up and no one is taking responsibility. Now there is video evidence of prosecutorial misconduct by DOJ staff during the raid on Trumps home. They are so desperate to get the tapes they are screaming like stuck pigs.

Trump needs to release the footage of the misconduct today. These partisan bastards need to go to jail.

You posted it.
Burden of proof is on you.

You also probably expect Trump to make the raid warrant public when it never originated from him!!

You gotz shit for brains....

I said what was reported, that is all. I made no other claims about it.

You on the other hand did.

I expect Trump to fight in court to keep the warrant from becoming public. But maybe he will surprise me.

That didn't happen.
Embarrassing you is not very tough....

Forum List

Back