BLOWBACK - Garland & Wray Have P!##ed Off Americans; Staying Silent Making It Worse

Americans aren't pissed. Trump worshippers are.
Translation: I hate whitey because this whitey created jobs for us racist blacks and we had to go to work and get off the government welfare but some of us blacks liked that but I did.

Look it up!

I'm not your Stepin' Fetchit!!

Obviously you are news deprived. Not my problem.

It is also reported that an informant inside MLG told the FBI they were not being stored properly and they led the FBI to where the documents were. Which would not have been necessary if they were behind the locked door the FBI already knew about

It is also reported that an informant inside MLG told the FBI they were not being stored properly and they led the FBI to where the documents were. Which would not have been necessary if they were behind the locked door the FBI already knew about
Correct!

And I've heard two rumors on the informant, NEITHER confirmed....so keep that in mind! First I heard it was Jarod Kushner....

Then I heard a host on one of the 24/7s that it could have been a secret service agent who saw or found them.....and doubt the latter....and the former seems crazy too except Jarod could have been tricked in to revealing it, in an interview under oath?

The interesting part is that the law on handling Classified information was signed by Trump
He insisted on tougher laws after Hillary was not charged.

Up to 5 years

The interesting part is that the law on handling Classified information was signed by Trump
He insisted on tougher laws after Hillary was not charged.

Up to 5 years
Also, Trump lost his security clearance, Biden did not extend it to him, because of his 1/6 actions, and lack of action.

along with his loose lips sink ships handling of classified info.

Correct!

And I've heard two rumors on the informant, NEITHER confirmed....so keep that in mind! First I heard it was Jarod Kushner....

Then I heard a host on one of the 24/7s that it could have been a secret service agent who saw or found them.....and doubt the latter....and the former seems crazy too except Jarod could have been tricked in to revealing it, in an interview under oath?

There are just too many rumors and too many "it has been reported" right now.

We truthfully just do not have enough information to make a informed decision about what the DOJ did.

Glad the right bitch slapped Obama on Garland. We see what could have been with this clown. Nice SCOTUS we have now

The optics are not good for the democrat party or the administration over this.

This is becoming more apparent as senior members of the Administration, the Department of Justice, and Federal Bureau of Investigations ...
have started indicating they knew nothing about it before the raid.

Whether they knew about it, and the associated complications with the appearance of impropriety ...
Or didn't know about it, and likewise were not doing their job ... Is irrelevant when measured against how fast they are running away from the results.

Last edited:

This is becoming more apparent as senior members of the Administration, the Department of Justice, and Federal Bureau of Investigations ...
have started indicating they knew nothing about it before the raid.

Whether they knew about i,t and the associated complication with the appearance of impropriety ...
Or didn't know about it, and likewise were not doing their job ... Is irrelevant when measured against how fast they are running away from the results.

It is not the job of the senior members of the Administration to know about the "raid" or to approve or disapprove it.

How can anyone run from the results when nobody at all knows the results yet?

You remind me of an Atlanta Falcons fan I know at half time of a certain super bowl.

Forum List

Back