Law Professor Jonathan Turley Dismantles the Trump Indictment: ‘The American People Aren’t Buying It’

Anyone from the Vietnam War through the Orange Evangelical Jan6 War on multi-racial democracy who thinks The Democratic Party of today is affiliated or in an alliance with the KKK is just plain stupid.

To be one tenth of a brain cell less stupid take your time /read this:

EASTMAN’s …..

Claremont is more than just an interesting case study in the time-worn problem of wannabe tyrants and intellectual subversion to power. What the Hell Happened to the Claremont Institute?
What happened at Claremont is also of serious practical concern for anyone interested in the democratic future of the country.​
Bullshit

Anyone from the Vietnam War through the Orange Evangelical Jan6 War on multi-racial democracy who thinks The Democratic Party of today is affiliated or in an alliance with the KKK is just plain stupid.

To be one tenth of a brain cell less stupid take your time /read this:

EASTMAN’s …..

Claremont is more than just an interesting case study in the time-worn problem of wannabe tyrants and intellectual subversion to power. What the Hell Happened to the Claremont Institute?
What happened at Claremont is also of serious practical concern for anyone interested in the democratic future of the country.​
Really? The leader of the Dem cult, Joey Xiden, was mentored by klansmen, and even gave the eulogy to a Grand Dragon of the Klan

I get your demklan wants to undermine the rule of law and start punishing lawyers and their clients for having a different view then you…that’s what tyrants do…

Exactly. ??? WTF! Precise language matters. Trump did not simply just “listen to an attorney” Read the indictment.

Your seditious pouting Rawley #116 over the fate of a man who attempted to disenfranchise my vote in the 2020 election is sad for this country.

So fuck the tens of millions of us that feel our votes were disenfrancised?
Are you in Evangelical? Trump needs to go to hell for eternity for shitting on every single member of “we the people” by taking action that included mob violence to deprive them of their right to have their vote count.

If you live in Arizona, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Nevada, New Mexico, or Georgia, and you voted for Trump, under this Eastman plot to stay in power your vote would have been thrown out as well. He was throwing out the entire state’s votes.

What is wrong with you that you cannot see that? It has nothing to do with “listening to a lawyer”W
What is wrong with you that you cannot see that under your theory, Comrade Smith should spend the rest of his life in prison if the SC finds his legal theory is wrong, like they already have once 8-0.

That's your penalty for being wrong - the rest of your life in prison. Not the America I know.

Bullshit​
No. But here is some Orange Evangelicalism bullshit

Healthcare exec who helped Clarence Thomas buy his $267K RV clams up about financial arrangement​

Tom Boggioni August 5, 2023​

Faced with questions about the financial details tied to helping Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas purchase a $276K recreational vehicle decades ago, the healthcare executive who gave him a helping hand shut off communications after the New York Times pressed him for details.​

Yes to put it bluntly. fuck ORANGE you you AND your pathetic child tantrum FEELINGS.

Feelings do not decide who the President of the United States is going to be.

You are very confused and irrational. Are you an Orange evangelical Christian?

Yeah but it he was smart enough to wise up and leave the demklan party…you are still on the plantation following Master Joey Xiden
You are a boot licking idiot, if the damn republican party is so great for black folks why in the hell is the party 95% white?

Tell me something the republican party has done in the last 60yrs that has helped black folks.

Tell me why republicans are against police reform.

Tell me why republicans voted against the John Lewis Voting bill.

under your theory, Comrade Smith should spend the rest of his life in prison if the SC finds his legal theory is wrong, like they already have once 8-0.

I have absolutely no doubt that even Trump’s three Agent Orange Catholics on the Supreme Court will not touch that appeal with a 100 foot American Flagpole. ROBERTS WILL NEVER! EVER NEVER “so help him GOD” never never ever put Trump above the law and the Constitution.

I doubt that even orange road warrior in a 300 K motorhome Clarence Thomas will get in any constitutional corner which says that Mr. Trump a citizen of the United States, is above the law, and cannot be prosecuted for anything before he was president while he was president and after he is president whether or not, he is running again for the job he lost because he’s a loser.

It’s hilarious seeing you orange evangelical election wannabe thieves putting your hope in the USSC. It’s buying you some time, but when Trumo dips below a certain level in the polls and Lily White Evangelical Pence within the next year, you all won’t even give a shit about the Orange Messiah anymore. You’ll need a brand spanking new shiny Dog Whistler to get behind.

You have already lost so much faith in the orange Messiah that don’t even go to the streets to protest these indictments like he asked you to do. I’ll bet that’s really hurting his feelings. And you know all about feelings, right?

rwly.23.07.05 #125
nf.23.08.05 #130

Last edited:
You are a boot licking idiot, if the damn republican party is so great for black folks why in the hell is the party 95% white?

Tell me something the republican party has done in the last 60yrs that has helped black folks.

Maybe you should look at the make up of the folks running for the nomination…only your demklan has one old white guy

Yes to put it bluntly. fuck ORANGE you you AND your pathetic child tantrum FEELINGS.

Feelings do not decide who the President of the United States is going to be.

You are very confused and irrational. Are you an Orange evangelical Christian?
Have a blessed life

Maybe you should try answering the questions, instead of running from them. Well I guess that is what you have to do when you don't have any answers.
The answer is in my post. the gop is a far more diverse field, then the old white guy leading the party of the klan.

Now get back to masters porch

The answer is in my post. the gop is a far more diverse field, then the old white guy leading the party of the klan.

Now get back to masters porch
Lmao, is that supposed to be a joke. Not one of those clowns has a snowball's chance in hell of winning.

Answer these questions.

Why in the hell is the party 95% white?

Now get back on your knees and think about it.

No. But here is some Orange Evangelicalism bullshit

Healthcare exec who helped Clarence Thomas buy his $267K RV clams up about financial arrangement​

Tom Boggioni August 5, 2023​

Faced with questions about the financial details tied to helping Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas purchase a $276K recreational vehicle decades ago, the healthcare executive who gave him a helping hand shut off communications after the New York Times pressed him for details.​
Bullshit once again

Your seditious pouting @Rawley #116 over the fate of a man who attempted to disenfranchise my vote in the 2020 election is sad for this country.
Do you believe Trump’s first duty is to uphold and follow the US Constitution that he swore to protect and uphold with his right hand on two Holy Bibles?

By Erin McCann Jan. 18, 2017​
When Donald J. Trump takes the oath of office on Friday, he will do so with his hand on two Bibles: his own, and one used by Abraham Lincoln in 1861. Only one other president has used that Bible for the oath: Mr. Trump’s predecessor​
Thomas Barrack Jr., the chairman of Mr. Trump’s inaugural committee, said in a statement earlier this week that the president-elect “is humbled to place his hand on Bibles that hold special meaning both to his family and to our country.”​
Mr. Trump’s personal Bible was given to him by his mother in 1955, two days before his ninth birthday, according to a statement from the inaugural committee. He had just completed the Sunday Church Primary School at the First Presbyterian Church in Queens, where he grew up.​

‘A Certain Kind of Electricity’​

To use the Lincoln Bible, the inaugural committee has to borrow it from its permanent home at the Library of Congress.​

I am surprised Kkepto Trump did not steal the Lincoln Bible.

So again Rawley Do you believe Trump’s first duty is to uphold and follow the US Constitution that he swore to protect and uphold with his right hand on two Holy Bibles?

I have a follow up if your answer is yes.

If your answer is no ….. How many if you are out there.

nf.23.08.05 #117
rwly.23.08.05 #125
nf.23.08.05 #139

Forum List

Back