BLOWBACK - Garland & Wray Have P!##ed Off Americans; Staying Silent Making It Worse

The majority of Americans know there is a 2-tiered Justice System now, one for Democrats / Liberal Extremists where laws do not apu and one for everyone else.

This was once again on display when the FBI perpetrated an historic, unprecedented precedence raid on a former President and current political opponent of the President...

....and Americans are PISSED.

The fact that the President, US AG, and Director of the FBI have secluded themselves behind closed doors and refuse to justify / give the American people an explantation is only adding fuel to the fire.

CNN called the raid 'unwarranted' and 'dangerous'...

The majority perception is this was another political hit from a partisan, rogue DOJ and FBI.

The laundry list of crimes,
Conspiracies, scandals, sedition, and failed coup / Impeachment attempts perpetrated by Hillary, Obama, Biden, Obama's NSA/CIA/FBI, etc...is long and detailed.

Americans do not trust them any more, for good reason.

When trust needs desperately to be restored in our Justice System and government, the WH, DOJ, and FBI are acting every bit the criminal, rogue, agencies and threats to the nation and American people they appear to be.

You mean the raid that yielded classified documents that Trump had refused to return to the US government, in blatant defiance of the law?

Kinda hard to argue it was unjustified when the FBI found what their probable cause warrant cited as being in Trump's possession.

If Trump didn't want to be raided, he wouldn't have stolen government documents and refused to return them.

You mean the raid that yielded classified documents that Trump had refused to return to the US government, in blatant defiance of the law?

Stupid leftard lemming, you have no idea what was taken from Mr Trump.

All you have is the word of the lying FBI and a couple of photoshopped pics.

You gullible leftard lemmings will believe ANY idiotic piece of bullshit, as long as it feeds your narrative.

You asswipes are far gone with the TDS.

FAR.

Kinda hard to argue it was unjustified when the FBI found what their probable cause warrant cited as being in Trump's possession.

If Trump didn't want to be raided, he wouldn't have stolen government documents and refused to return them.

You gullible leftard lemmings will believe ANY idiotic piece of bullshit, as long as it feeds your narrative.

FAR.
you mean the FBI that trump personally pick to run the FBI that agency ... prove they are fotoshoped what you can't prove it ... figures ....

and i supposed the phone call to change votes in Georgia was rigged too??? you know tape doesn't lie .... sjust his supporters ....

FAR.
have you noticed when republicans are confronted with facts they start using words like leftards and asswipes like this predictable idiot did ... can't prove or support his claimes ...

we already know you can't comprehend anything ...cause you're dirt stupid .... IT CLEARLY SAYS THEY ARE SEPARATE ... BUT WE GET IT YOU WERE NEVER VERY BRIGHT ... I SAID THE PRESIDENT HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE DOJ THAT'S IT GET IT... MORON !!!! DO YOU GRASP IT YET??? MORON !!!! ARE YOU GOING TO SAY SOMETHING STUPID AGAIN ... MORON !!!!
Listen, moron. The DOJ operates under the Attorney General of the US. Who selects the AG? That's right, the POTUS. Now run along with all of your screaming like a little bitch. The POTUS has some measure of control over the DOJ. End of story.

Listen, moron. The DOJ operates under the Attorney General of the US. Who selects the AG? That's right, the POTUS. Now run along with all of your screaming like a little bitch. The POTUS has some measure of control over the DOJ. End of story.
and the stupid people keep getting more stupid ... you give the word moron a bad name .... where did I say the DOJ doesn't operate under the attorney General ??? answer only in your ignorant Head ... where did I ask who selects the AG???? no where ... now run along a STOP THAT IMAGINATION OF THINS THAT AREN SAID LITTLE BOY... I SAID CLEARLY THE POTUS HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE DOJ IN THEIR OPERATION THATS IT AND YOU ASS HOLES KEEPS COMING UP WITH THINGS THAT WERE SAID ... WHATS WRONG WITH YOU MORONS ... DO YOU HAVE THIS MUCH PROBLEM WITH COMPREHENSION

and the stupid people keep getting more stupid ... you give the word moron a bad name .... where did I say the DOJ doesn't operate under the attorney General ??? answer only in your ignorant Head ... where did I ask who selects the AG???? no where ... now run along a STOP THAT IMAGINATION OF THINS THAT AREN SAID LITTLE BOY... I SAID CLEARLY THE POTUS HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE DOJ IN THEIR OPERATION THATS IT AND YOU ASS HOLES KEEPS COMING UP WITH THINGS THAT WERE SAID ... WHATS WRONG WITH YOU MORONS ... DO YOU HAVE THIS MUCH PROBLEM WITH COMPREHENSION
If you are so dense that you cannot understand how the POTUS, who selects the AG, has control of the DOJ as the AGs boss, then I cannot help you. You are destined to remain a moron for life. Good luck.

If you are so dense that you cannot understand how the POTUS, who selects the AG, has control of the DOJ as the AGs boss, then I cannot help you. You are destined to remain a moron for life. Good luck.
again where did I ask HOW THE DOJ IS SELECTED ... NOT ANYWHERE ON MY PAGE ...YOU KEEP SHOWING US HOW BAD YOUR ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS SAID OR ASKED ... YOU SEEM TO HAVE A VERY BAD PROBLEM WITH COMPREHENSION ... I HAVE NO PROBLEMS, YOU HAVE NO ABILITY TO HELP ME BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHATS BEING SAID OR WHATS BEING ASKED... ITS LIKE ITS RIGHT OVER THE TOP OF YOUR ABILITY TO COMPREHEND ... I GUESS WITH YOUR IQ BEING 50, THAT PRETTY SAYS IT ALL... NOW WHAT STUPID THING WILL YOU SAY NEXT...

it says the president has no control over the federal courts it says they are their own separate, co-equal branch of the federal government what part do you not understand ... this is from the federal government site its their statement... allow me to quote ... you are stupid... you have always been stupid ... everything you say is stupid ... go and educate yourself on how the government works ... then you won't make such stupid statements
the DOJ is not the courts you idiot

the DOJ is not the courts you idiot
where does it say the DOJ is the courts ??? Where ???? do you have a comprehension problem ... do you not see where it says the president has no control over the courts??? just point out where it says the DOJ is the courts.!!!! where!!! it says clearly the president does not have control over the federal court... are you retarded ??? or are you hearing voices say things that are not said ??? whats wrong with you ...

where does it say the DOJ is the courts ??? Where ???? do you have a comprehension problem ... do you not see where it says the president has no control over the courts??? just point out where it says the DOJ is the courts.!!!! where!!! it says clearly the president does not have control over the federal court... are you retarded ??? or are you hearing voices say things that are not said ??? whats wrong with you ...
what branch of govt do you think the. doj is in?

what branch of govt do you think the. doj is in?
I'm discussing what the president can and can't do ... I'm not discussing with you what branch of the DOJ is ... not playing your shiny objects routine because you realized what I was saying ... Answer my post and maybe I'll inform you what part of the government the DOJ is ... all you have to do say is I was right about what the president can or can't control ... this dodging the question you and your fellow posters keep doing is ridiculous ... then you all, not just some of you, but you all dodge the statement then go off on a tangent that wasn't even discussed I don't play that game ...

I'm discussing what the president can and can't do ... I'm not discussing with you what branch of the DOJ is ... not playing your shiny objects routine because you realized what I was saying ... Answer my post and maybe I'll inform you what part of the government the DOJ is ... all you have to do say is I was right about what the president can or can't control ... this dodging the question you and your fellow posters keep doing is ridiculous ... then you all, not just some of you, but you all dodge the statement then go off on a tangent that wasn't even discussed I don't play that game ...
you weren’t right.

the power of rbe executive vest in a president…he runs the doj

The majority of Americans know there is a 2-tiered Justice System now, one for Democrats / Liberal Extremists where laws do not apu and one for everyone else.

This was once again on display when the FBI perpetrated an historic, unprecedented precedence raid on a former President and current political opponent of the President...

....and Americans are PISSED.

The fact that the President, US AG, and Director of the FBI have secluded themselves behind closed doors and refuse to justify / give the American people an explantation is only adding fuel to the fire.

CNN called the raid 'unwarranted' and 'dangerous'...

The majority perception is this was another political hit from a partisan, rogue DOJ and FBI.

The laundry list of crimes,
Conspiracies, scandals, sedition, and failed coup / Impeachment attempts perpetrated by Hillary, Obama, Biden, Obama's NSA/CIA/FBI, etc...is long and detailed.

Americans do not trust them any more, for good reason.

When trust needs desperately to be restored in our Justice System and government, the WH, DOJ, and FBI are acting every bit the criminal, rogue, agencies and threats to the nation and American people they appear to be.

Oh the hyperbole!!! All the Americans I talk to are pissed that Donald Trump hasn't been arrested or charged with anything yet.

I woke this morning and saw a news article that they both have death threats and threats of violence against them.
Well duh!
The people are pissed.

The "people" aren't pissed. The crazies who think Donald Trump is a god, are pissed. Real Americans are glad he's facing consequences for his criminal behaviour, at long, long, last.

Oh the hyperbole!!! All the Americans I talk to are pissed that Donald Trump hasn't been arrested or charged with anything yet.
that’s cause you only talk to fellow demafasict. the american people rejected them in the midterms and fired their dear leader nancy p

again where did I ask HOW THE DOJ IS SELECTED ... NOT ANYWHERE ON MY PAGE ...YOU KEEP SHOWING US HOW BAD YOUR ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS SAID OR ASKED ... YOU SEEM TO HAVE A VERY BAD PROBLEM WITH COMPREHENSION ... I HAVE NO PROBLEMS, YOU HAVE NO ABILITY TO HELP ME BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHATS BEING SAID OR WHATS BEING ASKED... ITS LIKE ITS RIGHT OVER THE TOP OF YOUR ABILITY TO COMPREHEND ... I GUESS WITH YOUR IQ BEING 50, THAT PRETTY SAYS IT ALL... NOW WHAT STUPID THING WILL YOU SAY NEXT...
Triggered. My job is done. Run along troll.

Forum List

Back