BLOWBACK - Garland & Wray Have P!##ed Off Americans; Staying Silent Making It Worse

It’s cute you think police have accountability.

They don’t.

Check out the cops who had to face federal indictment for lying on Breonna Taylor’s warrant.

Remind me what they found in her apartment again? That’s right. They found nothing. They lied on a search warrant, blasted a woman in her sleep, and found nothing. Yet conservatives gave no fucks and the local prosecutors thought it was by the book.

No President before Trump is alleged to have committed sedition and is under investigation by both Congress and the DOJ.
In a strange conundrum never seen before in American politics, as grassroots Republicans cheer Trump on, top Republicans who have spent months trying to dissuade Donald Trump from announcing another Presidential campaign before the midterms have changed their minds.

They think this is a great time for Donald Trump to announce his candidacy for President -- over two years ahead of time.

CNN explains, "Trump has received a fresh wave of encouragement to jump start his next presidential campaign in the 24 hours since his primary residence became the target of an FBI search warrant."

That is just plain nuts, but it is obvious what the Republican Party is trying to do. They want to change a highly provocative negative into a positive. That is silly. It is like a bank robber's lawyer arguing the guy was just making a harmless withdrawal of funds that he needed.

It gets worse for Republicans.

This morning, Donald Trump pleaded the Fifth.

ABC reports, "Donald Trump on Wednesday invoked his Fifth Amendment protection against testifying against himself during an hours-long deposition as part of the New York attorney general's civil investigation into his family real estate business.

"The former president was seen arriving at the attorney general's office in New York City around 9 a.m. local time and left about six hours later.

"A source with knowledge of the matter confirmed to ABC News that Trump declined to answer questions from investigators in the deposition.

"Under the advice of my counsel ... I decline to answer the questions under the rights and privileges afforded to every citizen under the United States Constitution," Trump said.

The real conundrum is this.

Why is it that Congressional Republicans and grassroots Republicans want a crook and a traitor for President?

Yes, true, a person is innocent until proven guilty, but that is only true in a court of law. It is not true in the court of public opinion or the voters' booth.

The Jan. 6 committee has disclosed an enormous amount of evidence of Trump's guilt, and an innocent man does not plead the Fifth.

Who said that about the Fifth? Donald Trump, during the 2016 Presidential campaign.

Remind me what they found in her apartment again? That’s right. They found nothing.
You sound like someone who has followed two scam impeachments, a scam Russia investigation and a scam J6 investigation with more to come. Please remind me of what they have found on Trump--I would be happy to see one piece of evidence from Adam Schiff.

You sound like someone who has followed two scam impeachments, a scam Russia investigation and a scam J6 investigation with more to come. Please remind me of what they have found on Trump--I would be happy to see one piece of evidence from Adam Schiff.
Trump requested Zelensky to announce an investigation into Biden.

He admitted it.

In a strange conundrum never seen before in American politics, as grassroots Republicans cheer Trump on, top Republicans who have spent months trying to dissuade Donald Trump from announcing another Presidential campaign before the midterms have changed their minds.

They think this is a great time for Donald Trump to announce his candidacy for President -- over two years ahead of time.

CNN explains, "Trump has received a fresh wave of encouragement to jump start his next presidential campaign in the 24 hours since his primary residence became the target of an FBI search warrant."

That is just plain nuts, but it is obvious what the Republican Party is trying to do. They want to change a highly provocative negative into a positive. That is silly. It is like a bank robber's lawyer arguing the guy was just making a harmless withdrawal of funds that he needed.

It gets worse for Republicans.

This morning, Donald Trump pleaded the Fifth.

ABC reports, "Donald Trump on Wednesday invoked his Fifth Amendment protection against testifying against himself during an hours-long deposition as part of the New York attorney general's civil investigation into his family real estate business.

"The former president was seen arriving at the attorney general's office in New York City around 9 a.m. local time and left about six hours later.

"A source with knowledge of the matter confirmed to ABC News that Trump declined to answer questions from investigators in the deposition.

"Under the advice of my counsel ... I decline to answer the questions under the rights and privileges afforded to every citizen under the United States Constitution," Trump said.

The real conundrum is this.

Why is it that Congressional Republicans and grassroots Republicans want a crook and a traitor for President?

Yes, true, a person is innocent until proven guilty, but that is only true in a court of law. It is not true in the court of public opinion or the voters' booth.

The Jan. 6 committee has disclosed an enormous amount of evidence of Trump's guilt, and an innocent man does not plead the Fifth.Who said that about the Fifth? Donald Trump, during the 2016 Presidential campaign.

The democrats have shot themselves in the foot every time they've opened their mouths for the past five years including the current regime with their dumpster fire policies.
The democrats are like the whore who pulled a fuck train that wakes up the next morning laying in bed screaming what have I done

Trump requested Zelensky to announce an investigation into Biden.

He admitted it.
Sorry, I don't think there is anything illegal about that. Now threatening to withhold billions of dollars in aid in order to get preferential treatment for a family member as a vice president is illegal. Where is your indignation for Biden's proven actions.

Sorry, I don't think there is anything illegal about that. Now threatening to withhold billions of dollars in aid in order to get preferential treatment for a family member as a vice president is illegal. Where is your indignation for Biden's proven actions.
So would it be illegal if Biden told the FBI to execute the search warrant against Trump?

The majority of Americans know there is a 2-tiered Justice System now, one for Democrats / Liberal Extremists where laws do not apu and one for everyone else.

This was once again on display when the FBI perpetrated an historic, unprecedented precedence raid on a former President and current political opponent of the President...

....and Americans are PISSED.

The fact that the President, US AG, and Director of the FBI have secluded themselves behind closed doors and refuse to justify / give the American people an explantation is only adding fuel to the fire.

CNN called the raid 'unwarranted' and 'dangerous'...

The majority perception is this was another political hit from a partisan, rogue DOJ and FBI.

The laundry list of crimes,
Conspiracies, scandals, sedition, and failed coup / Impeachment attempts perpetrated by Hillary, Obama, Biden, Obama's NSA/CIA/FBI, etc...is long and detailed.

Americans do not trust them any more, for good reason.

When trust needs desperately to be restored in our Justice System and government, the WH, DOJ, and FBI are acting every bit the criminal, rogue, agencies and threats to the nation and American people they appear to be.

Americans aren't pissed. Trump worshippers are.

Trump was once again his own worst enemy here. Not only did he take documents he no right taking, he then refused to give them back. And given the toilet doc flushing, his propensity to rip documents up, and let's not forget SS texts disappearing, most likely at his behest, the DOJ felt it necessary to issue a search warrant (which a Trump appointed judge signed of on) before anything unseemly happened to those documents.

You members of Alt-Right Nation are the whiniest cucks I've seen come along in my lifetime. Bitch, piss, and moan. Not a thinking brain cell among you. It's all blind fealty to an orange cheeto. :)
It's worse than pathetic.

Obama took tons of documents and simply refused to return them……..Hilary, who was just Secretary of State destroyed 33,000 of them…. No FBI raid in her or obama….all of the Presidents take documents with them for their libraries and other things……..

The guy who started this at the National archive is a rabid anti Trumper as is the judge who signed off on the warrant…

By the way…..what do the Chinese communists pay you for doing this kind of work?

Obama took tons of documents and simply refused to return them……..Hilary, who was just Secretary of State destroyed 33,000 of them…. No FBI raid in her or obama….all of the Presidents take documents with them for their libraries and other things……..

The guy who started this at the National archive is a rabid anti Trumper as is the judge who signed off on the warrant…

By the way…..what do the Chinese communists pay you for doing this kind of work?
That didn't happen.

Forum List

Back