Bloomberg Poll- Americans See Race Relations Worsening Since Obama's Election

Judge Jeanine Blasts Obama - Why Don’t You Act Like You’re The President Of All Of Us!

And why would that be? The question is legit but could be rhetorical as well.

Probably because we've been more upfront about dealing with these issues since Obama was elected....rather than ignoring or downplaying them.

Progress is uncomfortable. As is acknowledging that a problem exists.
Bullshit.
The race pimps are in charge. Look at Obama cozying up to Al Sharpton. It is a statement that his presidency is failing because during his first term he distanced himself from the likes of Sharpton an Jackson as much as he could.

The narrative of the Left is that America is a deeply racist country, irredemably so. The fact that nothing supports that narrative is irrelevant.

His second mistake was thinking we wouldn't find out he's fomenting civil unrest. He's held meetings with protesters before and after the Grand jury released their recommendations. It's no secret he wanted demonstrations regardless of the decision.

Meeting with protestors is fomenting civil unrest?

Before any of this happened he never should have lied about Fast & Furious, Obamacare, the IRS scandals, The Veterans' Administration scandals, Benghazi, and everything else he's been caught lying about. He has no credibility whatsoever.

And how did Obama lie about 'Fast and Furious, the IRS scandal, Benghazi, the Veterans' Admin scandal, etc?
Yes on the first point, by legitimating rioting.
He lied constantly on all those issues, dissembled and stonewalled.

Bullshit.
The race pimps are in charge. Look at Obama cozying up to Al Sharpton.

And by 'cozying up', you mean met with?

The narrative of the Left is that America is a deeply racist country, irredemably so. The fact that nothing supports that narrative is irrelevant.

Actually, that's not what Obama said at all. He spoke of progress on racism. And how it is deeply rooted in our history and would take a some time to change.

Pretty much the opposite of 'irredeemable'. Do you even disagree with Obama on racism? Have you even read his statements on the topic?

Bullshit.
The race pimps are in charge. Look at Obama cozying up to Al Sharpton.

And by 'cozying up', you mean met with?

Actually, that's not what Obama said at all. He spoke of progress on racism. And how it is deeply rooted in our history and would take a some time to change.

Pretty much the opposite of 'irredeemable'. Do you even disagree with Obama on racism? Have you even read his statements on the topic?
Yes meeting with someone like Sharpton under the circumstances is cozying up to him.
eric-holder-jesse-jackson-al-sharpton-540x370.jpg

And I wrote "the Left", not Obama.

Bloomberg Poll- Americans See Race Relations Worsening Since Obama's Election

It's not that there is more. It's that Republicans are more open about their hatred of blacks, gays and other minorities.

Yes meeting with someone like Sharpton under the circumstances is cozying up to him.

Um.....you do realize that no one in that photo is the President, right?

And can I take it from your abrupt about face on the 'irredeemably racist America', that you acknowledge that the screed you offered from the nebulous 'left' (whom you claim to speak for) isn't actually the position of the President?

Um.....you do realize that no one in that photo is the President, right?

And can I take it from your abrupt about face on the 'irredeemably racist America', that you acknowledge that the screed you offered from the nebulous 'left' (whom you claim to speak for) isn't actually the position of the President?
I do see Eric Holder, who is the Attorney General fo the US and enjoys the president's confidence in that picture.
I dont know what the Obama's position actually is. But it is the view of the Left that America is irredeemably racist so I wouldnt be surprised if he also believes that. He certainly hasnt done anything to make me think he believes otherwise.

The media highlights the moron blacks...the uneducated blacks, the poor blacks, the left behind blacks. They seldom talk to the blacks who have their shit together...the successful blacks, the educated blacks, the military blacks...the blacks who have overcome the odds. Obabble is an enigma...an educated black who remained a moron, and rode profiling to the white house.

I dont know what the Obama's position actually is.

Given the thread is race relations since Obama took office....don't you think you might want to find out?

But it is the view of the Left that America is irredeemably racist so I wouldnt be surprised if he also believes that. He certainly hasnt done anything to make me think he believes otherwise.

The 'view of the left' according to who?

Obama's first mistake in this was when chose sides. It's impossible to improve relations when you only identify with one side or the other. In order to be a good arbiter one must not always side with blacks, as he has, right or wrong.

His second mistake was thinking we wouldn't find out he's fomenting civil unrest. He's held meetings with protesters before and after the Grand jury released their recommendations. It's no secret he wanted demonstrations regardless of the decision.

YOu shoot an unarmed kid in the middle of the street when he has his hands up, there's really not another side there.

Obama's first mistake in this was when chose sides. It's impossible to improve relations when you only identify with one side or the other. In order to be a good arbiter one must not always side with blacks, as he has, right or wrong.

YOu shoot an unarmed kid in the middle of the street when he has his hands up, there's really not another side there.

A 6'5 350 pound 'kid' who had just robbed a convenience store, attacking a cop in his car, reached for his gun while high as a kite?

The Mike Brown case is a poor example. Especially when the 'middle of the street with his hands up' is as plausible as the 'rushing toward the cop' scenario by the evidence.

Because all the racist have been whinny little sniveling bitches for the last 6 years?

Forum List

Back