Bloomberg Poll- Americans See Race Relations Worsening Since Obama's Election

Depends. How many people are supposed to be part of your 'the Left'?
Moving goalposts.
Classic example of dishonest debate cited in my other thread.
You're done.

Not at all. If your 'The Left' is like 10 guys....then I'd take the word of any 2 or 3 of them. If its like 10,000,000.....I'd need a few more.

My answer to your question is....how many folks I would need from 'the Left' to be convinced would depend on how large 'The Left' is.

So....how large is your 'The Left'?
Moving the goalposts again.
You are a dishonest poster. Shame on you.

You asked me how many it would take to convince me. How many depends on the size of the group they're supposed to represent. You can't tell me......as you have no idea. Nor, I suspect, care.

Since you failed so utterly in answering my last question, lets try another: Can you factually establish that your sources represent the views of your 'The Left'?
"The Left" is a pretty common concept, even if it eludes you.

And what evidence do you have that your examples accurately represent the views of your 'The Left'?

So your sophistry here means you are either stupid or dishonest. In either case it means you are unworthy to engage in any debate.
Bye.

Laughing....you don't need an excuse to run. Just run. When and if you muster the will to answer the questions that clearly confound your argument, I'll be here waiting for you.

Moving goalposts.
Classic example of dishonest debate cited in my other thread.
You're done.

Not at all. If your 'The Left' is like 10 guys....then I'd take the word of any 2 or 3 of them. If its like 10,000,000.....I'd need a few more.

My answer to your question is....how many folks I would need from 'the Left' to be convinced would depend on how large 'The Left' is.

You asked me how many it would take to convince me. How many depends on the size of the group they're supposed to represent. You can't tell me......as you have no idea. Nor, I suspect, care.

Since you failed so utterly in answering my last question, lets try another: Can you factually establish that your sources represent the views of your 'The Left'?

And what evidence do you have that your examples accurately represent the views of your 'The Left'?

So your sophistry here means you are either stupid or dishonest. In either case it means you are unworthy to engage in any debate.
Bye.

Laughing....you don't need an excuse to run. Just run. When and if you muster the will to answer the questions that clearly confound your argument, I'll be here waiting for you.
5414660_8716bf615a.jpg

Bye.

5414660_8716bf615a.jpg

So.....you can't provide any evidence that your examples accurately represent the views of your 'The Left'.

What else have you got?

Bye.

5414660_8716bf615a.jpg

So.....you can't provide any evidence that your examples accurately represent the views of your 'The Left'.

What else have you got?
rep_cynthia_mckinney.jpg

It would be a ridiculously simple matter to demonstrate reasonable doubt when the kid was shot seconds after assaulting a police officer and reaching for his gun. The standard is a reasonable fear for one's life. The kid's size, his violence, his attempt to wrestle away a fire arm would establish that to virtually any impartial jury.

As for what happened immediately preceding his death, the evidence is ambiguous. The witness accounts were either blatantly false (and recanted) or wildly contradictory. And the forensic evidence backs the shooting occurring during an attempt to surrender as much as it does the young man charging the officer.

Ambiguous evidence immediately preceding the shooting and overwhelming evidence of life threatening violence against a police officer seconds earlier? No prosecutor in the world would touch that one. It couldn't be won.

And the Feds aren't going to touch it either for the very same reason. The evidence simply doesn't support any charges against the officer.

The feds aren't going to touch it because Obama talks shit, but he wags a weak dick. Heck, George H. Bush ordered a prosecution of the guys who beat Rodney King with a lot less to go on.

There's a video showing Rodney King being beaten. Where's the video of the Brown shooting? There's an audio recording, and it backs officer Wilson's account. And matches the testimony of Witness 10.

Witness accounts were taken. Three autopsies were performed. Pictures of the injuries of the officer were taken. Blood samples from Mike Brown were found in the officer's car, on the officer's uniform and on the officer's gun. Surveillance photos of Mike Brown robbing the convenience store were collected.

The evidence simply didn't warrant charges against the officer. Given Brown's theft, assault of the store owner that same night and assault on the officer only seconds earlier the young man being gunned down while attempting a third act of assault is plausible. And supported by the evidence.

What 'uncollected' evidence wasn't retrieved from the scene that would have contradicted the evidence that was?

Well, how about letting Officer Fife check in his own gun, and drive his own vehicle into the police station? HOw about the fact that they didn't record a statement from him and didn't interview him after the shooting. How about the fact the cororner didn't take any photos of the crime scene because the battery on their camera was dead?

The reason why the officer wasn't charged was because the DA rigged the game.

And I'm sorry, shoving a clerk is not a capital crime.

I bet if it was, there would be less punk a$$ little bitches stepping up to the plate to steal from, and assault an old man

-Geaux

There's a video showing Rodney King being beaten. Where's the video of the Brown shooting? There's an audio recording, and it backs officer Wilson's account. And matches the testimony of Witness 10.

16 other witnesses said he had his hands up.
Which is inconsistent with other witnesses, the officer's testimoney and forensic evidence.
Carry on.

16 of 29 said this. 7 of 12 said that Brown was charging the officer. 12 of 15 said that Brown directly interacted with the officer in his police car.

16 of 18 say that Brown was facing Wilson when Wilson shot him. 15 of 20 said that Brown was running away as Wilson shot. Now here's the fun part.

Of those 15 that said that Brown was running away from Wilson when he was shot......9 say that Brown was facing Wilson when he was shot.

What. The. Fuck.

Was Brown running backwards?! The witness testimony is a contradictory mess. And it gets even worse:

In subsequent interviews with law enforcement, or their testimony before the grand jury, many of the same witnesses acknowledged that they didn’t actually see the shooting,” McCulloch said. “Some were running for cover. Some were relating what they heard from others or as I said, what they assumed happened.” But many witnesses held steadfast to their interviews. “Several other witnesses maintained their original statement that Mr. Brown had his hands int he air and was not moving toward the officer when he was shot,” McCulloch said.

Some of the witnesses were *blocks* away. Some recanted. Some contradicted themselves.

The Michael Brown episode is over. The Grand Jury had it right. Forensics and witnesses testified to the truthfulness of Wilson.

If you want to make hay...talk about the choke hold death. There was wrong doing there. The police officer was wrong.

Bloomberg Poll- Americans See Race Relations Worsening Since Obama's Election

It's not that there is more. It's that Republicans are more open about their hatred of blacks, gays and other minorities.
says the guy who openly hates anyone who disagrees with his views especially if you happen to be white...which is at least half the country.....you are no different Dean.....

Of course things have gotten worse. All you white bigots completely lost your shit when he got elected.

You mean, the same white folks that elected him twice? Those white folks Joe?

-Geaux
No the white folks in the republican party trying ever more unsuccessfully to convince us that there is no racial component in their hyperbolic freakout at having a black president.
yea every white republican is like that.....did dean coach you?.........

And why would that be? The question is legit but could be rhetorical as well.

Obama is the king divider. He has a goal to leave this country worse off than the way he found it. Safe to say, he accomplished that in this first 2 years and has been golfing since

-Geaux

------------------------------
Most Americans See Race Relations Worsening Since Obama's Election

President Barack Obama had hoped his historic election would ease race relations, yet a majority of Americans, 53 percent, say the interactions between the white and black communities have deteriorated since he took office, according to a new Bloomberg Politics poll. Those divisions are laid bare in the split reactions to the decisions by two grand juries not to indict white police officers who killed unarmed black men in Ferguson, Mo., and Staten Island, N.Y.

Both times, protesters responded with outrage and politicians called for federal investigations. Yet Americans don’t think of the cases as a matched set of injustices, the poll found. A majority agreed with the Ferguson decision, while most objected to the conclusion in the Staten Island death, which was captured on video. The divergent opinions—52 percent agreed on Ferguson compared with 25 percent who approved of the Staten Island outcome—add to an ongoing discussion that was inflamed when Officer Daniel Pantaleo was seen in the July video putting what appeared to be a chokehold on Eric Garner, a 43-year-old man suspected of selling untaxed cigarettes. Garner could be heard saying, “I can’t breathe,” and died of a heart attack in what a medical examiner ruled a homicide. The grand jury decision not to charge Pantaleo came just 12 days after a similar panel in Ferguson declined to charge Officer Darren Wilson, who in August shot to death 18-year-old Michael Brown. That altercation was not captured on video, and the prosecutor presented evidence of a physical confrontation between the two men before the fatal shots were fired.

Bloomberg Politics Poll Finds Most Americans See Race Relations Worsening Since Obama s Election - Bloomberg Politics

It's because the Rightwing bigots forgot how to control themselves.

You have some nerve calling everyone who is Republican/rightwing a bigot
look in mirror to see a bigot. It's you LEFTwingers who is tearing this country apart

So its not a dream. I awoke this morning and indeed, I have another couple of years of waking up this way. Waking up to an America that has lost its values. What makes us so special anymore if it can be obtained illegally? Our culture sends messages to youth that have unintended consequences. The message is clear that laws only matter to lawful citizens only. When Obama congratulates terrorist, and enables crime on the border, the message is clear as its intent.

Laws only matter to those who have respect for the law. If you're not in that demographic, Obama says its cool and to 'keep up the pace'

America is screwed and she needs a civil war in the worst way. If not, the cancer will endure and Rome will rise from the ashes of liberalism

-Geaux

Why the most honest 3 minutes on TV ever is a lie video Restoring Liberty

Have you seen this video yet? You’ve got to check out the clip below. It’s of a new show “The Newsroom”, on HBO, staring Jeff Daniels, and written and directed by the guy who gave us the idealized version of a democratic administration in “The West Wing,” Aaron Sorkin.

I know we are probably of like minds on this, but let me vent here. Indulge me.

In the clip below, the Jeff Daniels character sits on a panel at college event, when a student asks the question: “Why do you think America is great?” The woman to the left of Daniels gives a drab, center-left answer and the man to his right (portrayed as the conservative) simply states, “Freedom and Freedom.”

Read more: Why the most honest 3 minutes on TV ever is a lie video Restoring Liberty
Read more at Why the most honest 3 minutes on TV ever is a lie video Restoring Liberty

Last edited:

Which is inconsistent with other witnesses, the officer's testimoney and forensic evidence.
Carry on.

How can the forensic evidence tell us what position his arms were in when a bullet went through his head?

The Michael Brown episode is over. The Grand Jury had it right. Forensics and witnesses testified to the truthfulness of Wilson.

If you want to make hay...talk about the choke hold death. There was wrong doing there. The police officer was wrong.

I realize Garner is more sympathetic to the Right Wing because he was a tax cheat, but really, the Brown thing is a lot worse.

Those cops didn't intend to kill Garner, and Garner's own poor health contributed to his death.

Wilson straight up murdered Brown.

I realize Garner is more sympathetic to the Right Wing because he was a tax cheat, but really, the Brown thing is a lot worse.

Those cops didn't intend to kill Garner, and Garner's own poor health contributed to his death.

Wilson straight up murdered Brown.

Call it what you want, but the result was appreciated. Another dead thug. We need as many as we can pile up in the town square

-Geaux

Forum List

Back