Bloomberg Helping Ex Felons In Florida To Vote

This is how to get around the new Florida scheme to prevent former felons from voting in Florida.

Bloomberg is paying their fines and restitution. He's paying for over 31 thousand ex felons fines so that they can vote in the election this November.

So nearly 32 thousand more people in Florida will be able to vote in November.

I wonder how the governor and the republicans in Florida are going to prevent them from voting now. I'm sure they are working hard to come up with another scheme to take voting rights away from legal voters.

Go to Jail (card) | Monopoly Wiki | Fandom

Matt Gaetz is a flaming idiot. Mini-Mike is doing no such thing. Bribe? Please - They can vote however they wish.
Yes BRIBE------------that he has admitted that he is giving money to in exchange for votes.

Sorry, while those people MIGHT be more likely to vote for Biden, there is no agreement to vote for him or anyone else. Therefore it ain't a bribe.

Is it bribery though?
If it is simply a gift with no strings attached, then where is the bribe to do something?
Of course if it is a gift then it will need to be acknowledged on the receiver's tax return although they probably don't pay taxes anyway.
Yes, a gift....a gift ONLY for those two groups (black, hispanic) shown to be likely Biden voters.

This "gift" is an inducement that allows these two populations alone to vote presumably for the
people that paid all their bills and debts for them so they COULD vote.

"[Under Florida law] it's a third-degree felony for someone to either directly or indirectly provide something of value to impact whether or not someone votes,' Gaetz explained. 'So the question is whether or not paying off someone's fines and legal obligations counts as something of value, and it clearly does.'

Clearly Bloomberg's scheme violates Florida law. And these people (John Legend, LeBron James, Michael Jordan, MTV, Comedy Central, VH1, Ben & Jerry's, Levi Strauss & Co and the Miami Dolphins)
should be prosecuted too. It's bribery, pure and simple.

Sorry, while those people MIGHT be more likely to vote for Biden, there is no agreement to vote for him or anyone else. Therefore it ain't a bribe.
Great try, Perry Mason. It's a third-degree felony, under Florida state law, for someone to either directly or indirectly provide something of value to impact whether or not someone votes.

The intent
is to influence black and Latino ex cons to vote (two pro Biden groups) and whether they do vote or not the intent is to influence. See you in court.

Like paying farmers so they'll vote for Trump?

Or extorting the Ukrainian president for dirt on a political opponent?
Farmers get nothing for voting for Trump, if they indeed do.
Did Trump "extort" the Ukraine president? That's not what the partisan impeachment showed.
Have you been in a coma?

Is it bribery though?
If it is simply a gift with no strings attached, then where is the bribe to do something?
Of course if it is a gift then it will need to be acknowledged on the receiver's tax return although they probably don't pay taxes anyway.
Yes, a gift....a gift ONLY for those two groups (black, hispanic) shown to be likely Biden voters.

This "gift" is an inducement that allows these two populations alone to vote presumably for the

"[Under Florida law] it's a third-degree felony for someone to either directly or indirectly provide something of value to impact whether or not someone votes,' Gaetz explained. 'So the question is whether or not paying off someone's fines and legal obligations counts as something of value, and it clearly does.'

Clearly Bloomberg's scheme violates Florida law. And these people (John Legend, LeBron James, Michael Jordan, MTV, Comedy Central, VH1, Ben & Jerry's, Levi Strauss & Co and the Miami Dolphins)

something of value to impact whether or not someone votes,'

Does "of value" have a numerical value?

Politicians set people up to be driven to the polls all of the time.
A car ride is something of value

It's hinky for sure - Illegal?

Is it bribery though?

Hinky perhaps - Illegal absolutely not.
But this definitely IS:

You know what's something of value? Having legal fines and restitution paid off by Mike Bloomberg.
A vote for Biden t-shirt is also something of value as long as you are being absurd about this.

But I doubt something of such dubious value would persuade someone to vote for Joe.

You know what's something of value? Having legal fines and restitution paid off by Mike Bloomberg.
A vote for Biden t-shirt is also something of value as long as you are being absurd about this.

But I doubt something of such dubious value would persuade someone to vote for Joe.

Nothing would make me personally vote for Joe.
I just like to ponder on something to decide if it is illegal or not before I get too upset.

Is it bribery though?

Hinky perhaps - Illegal absolutely not.
But this definitely IS:

I laugh

I wonder have democrats ever considered that they are just as wrong as people think they are - when their plan to victory involves getting elected by felons.

Obviously felons should not vote. There already are enough democrats who vote just like criminals - not for the benefit of the nation but to buy themselves free shit.

Why, assuming they did their time? The initial big push for felonies (other than the most egregious) to be ineligible for voting was racism. I don't care if they vote, just like I don't care if RWNJ racists vote. It's an American right.

Because democracy was chosen to arrive at the best, and less intrusive government possible. Not as a value onto itself, and certainly not something everyone should have just by the virtue of breathing. Only those who make the best decisions.

There is zero evidence that felons vote are informed or vote very well. Other than of course, if you are a democrat and do not care about having a great nation, only free shit matters. But that is not America, that is the common shithole.

There is zero evidence that ANYONE, least of all Trumpists are informed or vote very well. But you know what? It isn't up to you or I to determine whether or not they can exercise that right.

Matt Gaetz is a flaming idiot. Mini-Mike is doing no such thing. Bribe? Please - They can vote however they wish.
Yes BRIBE------------that he has admitted that he is giving money to in exchange for votes.

He fundraised and gave the money to an organization that restores felon voting rights. So what?

Does that mean anyone - ANYONE who gives money to political organizations, is guilty of buying votes?

Bloomberg should just give the money to the felons and let them be responsible for their debt.

I wonder have democrats ever considered that they are just as wrong as people think they are - when their plan to victory involves getting elected by felons.

Obviously felons should not vote. There already are enough democrats who vote just like criminals - not for the benefit of the nation but to buy themselves free shit.

Why, assuming they did their time? The initial big push for felonies (other than the most egregious) to be ineligible for voting was racism. I don't care if they vote, just like I don't care if RWNJ racists vote. It's an American right.
Why? Because if you are a felon, you obviously 1) Make bad life decisions and should have no say in other peoples lives and 2) lack a moral compass so also should not have a say in other people lives or deciding the government.

A lot of people who currently vote make bad life decisions. A lot of people who vote lack a moral compass. In fact, many of them hold office. So what?

Bloomberg should just give the money to the felons and let them be responsible for their debt.

Wouldn't that that be potentially illegal?

You could certainly make a better case of buying votes that way.

Because democracy was chosen to arrive at the best, and less intrusive government possible. Not as a value onto itself, and certainly not something everyone should have just by the virtue of breathing. Only those who make the best decisions.

There is zero evidence that felons vote are informed or vote very well. Other than of course, if you are a democrat and do not care about having a great nation, only free shit matters. But that is not America, that is the common shithole.

There is zero evidence that ANYONE, least of all Trumpists are informed or vote very well. But you know what? It isn't up to you or I to determine whether or not they can exercise that right.
Do you support Bloomberg paying off what felons owe?

Forum List

Back