Bloomberg Helping Ex Felons In Florida To Vote

This is how to get around the new Florida scheme to prevent former felons from voting in Florida.

Bloomberg is paying their fines and restitution. He's paying for over 31 thousand ex felons fines so that they can vote in the election this November.

So nearly 32 thousand more people in Florida will be able to vote in November.

I wonder how the governor and the republicans in Florida are going to prevent them from voting now. I'm sure they are working hard to come up with another scheme to take voting rights away from legal voters.

Does it strike you as funny that the presumption is that nearly all felons will vote for Democrats. Doesn't that bother you just a bit or make you think "Hmm, I wonder why the lawless tend to vote for the party I support?"
and yet the Republicans are doing all they can to prevent them from voting...

Bribery is against the law.

Like paying farmers so they'll vote for Trump?

Or extorting the Ukrainian president for dirt on a political opponent?

Coyote has gone so far with her leftism that she no longer lives in this reality. Happens often.

President Trump has not bribed farmers to vote for him. You are a moron.

The extortion never happened - unless you are talking about Joe Biden. That said there was a trial... so is your argument that we should have a trial? That was the entire point, so which side are you arguing again?

The FACTS (something right-wingers have a real problem with these days).

The fundraising effort, according to multiple Bloomberg aides, will benefit the Florida Rights Restoration Coalition, an organization run by formerly incarcerated people who are working to make it easier for ex-felons to vote.

Anyone know what is illegal about this?

And, if it's illegal...are you going go after everyone who contributes then? Good luck not getting laughed out of court.

I wonder have democrats ever considered that they are just as wrong as people think they are - when their plan to victory involves getting elected by felons.

Obviously felons should not vote. There already are enough democrats who vote just like criminals - not for the benefit of the nation but to buy themselves free shit.

I wonder have democrats ever considered that they are just as wrong as people think they are - when their plan to victory involves getting elected by felons.

Obviously felons should not vote. There already are enough democrats who vote just like criminals - not for the benefit of the nation but to buy themselves free shit.

Why, assuming they did their time? The initial big push for felonies (other than the most egregious) to be ineligible for voting was racism. I don't care if they vote, just like I don't care if RWNJ racists vote. It's an American right.

Why, assuming they did their time? The initial big push for felonies (other than the most egregious) to be ineligible for voting was racism. I don't care if they vote, just like I don't care if RWNJ racists vote. It's an American right.

Because democracy was chosen to arrive at the best, and less intrusive government possible. Not as a value onto itself, and certainly not something everyone should have just by the virtue of breathing. Only those who make the best decisions.

There is zero evidence that felons vote are informed or vote very well. Other than of course, if you are a democrat and do not care about having a great nation, only free shit matters. But that is not America, that is the common shithole.

The FACTS (something right-wingers have a real problem with these days).

The fundraising effort, according to multiple Bloomberg aides, will benefit the Florida Rights Restoration Coalition, an organization run by formerly incarcerated people who are working to make it easier for ex-felons to vote.

Anyone know what is illegal about this?

And, if it's illegal...are you going go after everyone who contributes then? Good luck not getting laughed out of court.

Actually, besides it being a Fderal Crime...it is a State Crime in Florida.

The Bloomberg people have also released information saying that Florida is a unique place where blacks tend to vote for Dems
90-95% of the time. That becomes improtant because Bloomberg is only raising money for Black and Hispanic voters with
emphasis on their ethnic groups' voting records. He's not raising any money for felons who are white.

Florida is going to go after Bloomberg. The Florida State legislature is stacked big-time by the GOP. The courts are also.
Round One coming up.

btw...This will eventually make its way to the National Electorate. I can hear The Donald now...hear and see, him showing
video of Sanders...Warren and BIDEN...warning during their primary about Bloomberg trying to buy votes. How come they're
silent now?

Like paying farmers so they'll vote for Trump?

Or extorting the Ukrainian president for dirt on a political opponent?

or bribing seniors to vote for him?

The White House botched a deal to lower prescription prices because drug companies wouldn't budge on its request to pay for $100 gift cards that would've been mailed to seniors before the election
Sarah Al-Arshani Sep 18, 2020, 8:49 PM
The White House botched a deal to lower prescription prices because drug companies wouldn't budge on its request to pay for $100 gift cards that would've been mailed to seniors before the election

fail.

This is how to get around the new Florida scheme to prevent former felons from voting in Florida.

Bloomberg is paying their fines and restitution. He's paying for over 31 thousand ex felons fines so that they can vote in the election this November.

I wonder how the governor and the republicans in Florida are going to prevent them from voting now. I'm sure they are working hard to come up with another scheme to take voting rights away from legal voters.

While I do believe that once people have served their time and made their restitution their voting rights should be restored, it certainly says something about your party that you assume ex felons are going to vote Democratic, doesn't it?
Well, there's a reason why the gop is fighting restoration of rights even though it passed on popular vote.
Oh I live in florida and you want to talk about corrupt bs to get them legal to vote. What they did is take all those vote on questions like 30 of them at once....and combined them into two unrelated ones at a time and then had people vote yes or no which would count both initiatives. These all should have been tossed out.........this should be illegal as hell. Yes there was initiate to get felons the right to vote but it was attached to another measure like upping property taxes to sneak it in. And even worse, they didn't explain this on the form--we just got this long run on measures that didn't make sense----but what it was meant to hide the sneak ins.
fLA did have a popular election that approved restoring voting rights to some, not all, previously convicted felons who had served their sentences and been released, didn't it?

Matt Gaetz is a flaming idiot. Mini-Mike is doing no such thing. Bribe? Please - They can vote however they wish.
Your lies are weak and transparent. There is no question of ex cons being "forced" to vote for Biden.
Only certain ex cons, blacks and hsipanics, are being financially induced to vote for Biden.
That's bribery, shithead.

Matt Gaetz is a flaming idiot. Mini-Mike is doing no such thing. Bribe? Please - They can vote however they wish.
Yes BRIBE------------that he has admitted that he is giving money to in exchange for votes.

Why? Because if you are a felon, you obviously 1) Make bad life decisions and should have no say in other peoples lives and 2) lack a moral compass so also should not have a say in other people lives or deciding the government.

Is it bribery though?
If it is simply a gift with no strings attached, then where is the bribe to do something?
Of course if it is a gift then it will need to be acknowledged on the receiver's tax return although they probably don't pay taxes anyway.

~~~~~~
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Forum List

Back