In the middle of a live interview, Biden pauses and says "Well, OK. I lost that line.".

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
First Biden tells the interviewer that there will be no deportations in the first 100 days of his campaign. Then a bit later, he pauses and says "Well, OK. I lost that line.".

Wow.

This is the best the left has to offer. Think about that.

I'd like to see that interview with both men in the frame at the same time...

context please. if he's doing a promo for his campaign, who cares? i'm sure *everyone* stages things like this. i don't see a news logo so it would seem this is "in house" and as such, they are going to rehearse it. i had to call LINE a lot in theater rehearsals.

context please. if he's doing a promo for his campaign, who cares? i'm sure *everyone* stages things like this.
I think we need more information

maybe is was a setup

but if so why release it to the public?

Biden, "That's #1 (Biden says with authority in his voice) then ah, um sorry I lost that line (on the teleprompter) what am I supposed to say next?? :auiqs.jpg:

context please. if he's doing a promo for his campaign, who cares? i'm sure *everyone* stages things like this.
I think we need more information

maybe is was a setup

but if so why release it to the public?
agreed - more info and context. seems like they are rehearsing for something, not doing an interview. but yea, who would let that clip get out?

we live in a very viscous time.

Forum List

Back