Bloomberg 2020

gun-graphic2.jpg
A PBS poll.

I've never been polled on my opinion of guns nor do I know of any gun owners that have been polled
And if you really want to know people's opinions on guns look to the 2nd amendment sanctuary movement. There are 9 states that that are looking to joining into an intrastate compact for the second amendment and more will follow.
Those states are Mississippi, Tennessee, Georgia, Louisiana, West Virginia, Arkansas, Alabama, Kentucky, and Oklahoma

Last edited:
Bloomberg is a bigoted racist according to leftist run Democracy Now

In case of Bloomberg getting nomination, leftist will vote for him regardless of what he said and did in past.

Having said that, is it true that leftists who do vote for Bloomberg are agreeing that he was right about blacks?

He balanced the budget! He was re-elected twice. He did something right.
He took the ball handed to him by Rudy.
MB did nothing.
NYC was being handed money by “Wall Street” Hand over fist in order to reestablish new headquarters and infrastructure.
B won re-election because the Dems who ran against him were all as ignorant as AOC.
Rudy left a huge deficit Bloomberg eliminated

Either you back it up with some data, or you're just talking out of your ass.

According to Independent Budget Office of the City of New York, City did not run deficit since 1994.

Check attached file.
You do not have to look to hard to break down Rudy's budgets by year. His last budget he passed to Bloomberg was a deficit budget, Bloomberg turned around.
I am not the one talking out my ass.

I provided the link to New York budgets. You provided words based on what... your wishful thinking?

Come back with data, than we'll talk.
read the link idiot.

Bernie is their champion. They are purposely trying to make everyone to hate them. so that they'll support Bernie. Everyone knows that nobody likes Hillary. But they have Hillary coming out and saying that nobody likes Bernie to make everyone upset. And that they will go out and campaign real hard for Bernie. While Bernie sits there looking so innocent. Pretending to be the damsel in distress. But still have enough energy to attack Pres.Trump.

3pffpg.gif

A program Bloomberg now says he made a mistake in promoting. A true leader can admit mistakes, apologize and learn from the mistake.
Trump will not admit a mistake,
He was a big proponent of stop and frisk under Bloomberg. Verbally supported it. He has not said it was a mistake supporting it.
he wants to disarm blacks and put cops in the black community because according to mike blacks are evil and are dangerous

He took the ball handed to him by Rudy.
MB did nothing.
NYC was being handed money by “Wall Street” Hand over fist in order to reestablish new headquarters and infrastructure.
B won re-election because the Dems who ran against him were all as ignorant as AOC.

According to Independent Budget Office of the City of New York, City did not run deficit since 1994.

Check attached file.
You do not have to look to hard to break down Rudy's budgets by year. His last budget he passed to Bloomberg was a deficit budget, Bloomberg turned around.

I provided the link to New York budgets. You provided words based on what... your wishful thinking?

read the link idiot.

I provided the link, shitstain.

And complete budget table, year by year from 1980, moron.

A program Bloomberg now says he made a mistake in promoting. A true leader can admit mistakes, apologize and learn from the mistake.
He was a big proponent of stop and frisk under Bloomberg. Verbally supported it. He has not said it was a mistake supporting it.

Oh, NOW he says he was wrong. And guess what, it's all forgiven and forgotten, instantly by left. Well, he'll have to do a lot of apologizing for all things he said over years, about blacks, women in workforce, his policies as mayor.

Just like Warren, lie all life about her heritage to get ahead, and when caught... she apologizes, and we're good, like it never existed.

Last edited:
he wants to disarm blacks and put cops in the black community because according to mike blacks are evil and are dangerous

Is he right?

"Anyone even thinking of Mike Bloomberg needs to remember the name Khalief Browder. Browder was a sixteen year old boy who was imprisoned for three years without trial, tortured, and driven to suicide on the false accusation that he had stolen a backpack"

Kalief Browder, 1993–2015

A program Bloomberg now says he made a mistake in promoting.

Sounds awful! How long did he promote the program?
Did he discover it was a mistake while he was in office?
Or when he decided to run for President?

I've never been polled on my opinion of guns nor do I know of any gun owners that have been polled
And if you really want to know people's opinions on guns look to the 2nd amendment sanctuary movement. There are 9 states that that are looking to joining into an intrastate compact for the second amendment and more will follow.
Those states are Mississippi, Tennessee, Georgia, Louisiana, West Virginia, Arkansas, Alabama, Kentucky, and Oklahoma

^conspiracy nut.

Check attached file.

read the link idiot.

I provided the link, shitstain.

And complete budget table, year by year from 1980, moron.
You pathetic, lazy, POS, a typical Trump supporter. Read the link!!!!! Maybe you cannot read. Let me break it out for you, asswipe.
Rudy inherited a 2.3 billion dollar deficit budget. He did balance the budget during his time in office but his last budget was for a 2.8 billion dollar deficit that in reality ended up being a 4.8 billion dollar budget. That is what Bloomberg inherited. He then balanced the budget. The budget he passed on to his successor was a 1.8 billion surplus.
Giuliani Boasts of Surplus; Reality Is More Complex
Analysis: The Bloomberg Fiscal Legacy

^conspiracy nut.
That is no conspiracy dumbass I've never been asked my opinion of guns in a poll not do I know of any gun owners who have. The second amendment sanctuary movement if you haven't heard about it will tell you more about people's opinion of guns than some skewed leftist poll.

Forum List

Back