Bloomberg 2020

Bloomberg 2020

Bloomberg is a more successful businessman than Trump. He will be a more successful President. Plus he is successful without cheating and lying.

Trump supporters will not like him because he is too moral and ethical.

Trump has the white supremacists wrapped up.

But Bloomberg will win in 2020.

Bloomberg is a REPUBLICAN. Another old Republican billionaire is not what the country needs. Rich, successful people don't do well in government. As someone who went from private practice to a government contract, it's enough to make you crazy. There is oversight on the oversight. You can't move with the red tape.

When I saw all of the safeguards and oversight on public projects to protect the taxpayers from being fleeced, it became readily apparent why public projects are so expensive. Fraud prevention and accountability, public tendering. Cheapest isn't always best.

I can't support Bloomberg except to vote for him in a general election against Trump. I feel the same way about Sanders too.

I can't support Bloomberg except to vote for him in a general election against Trump. I feel the same way about Sanders too.

Neither one of them are Democrats. Bloomberg is a Republican, and Sanders is an Independent, and they're both over 70. They're too invested in the ideas that worked when they succeeded. Things have changed.

Neither one of them are Democrats. Bloomberg is a Republican, and Sanders is an Independent, and they're both over 70. They're too invested in the ideas that worked when they succeeded. Things have changed.

Yeah, I tend to think they are both assholes but they are better than the douche we have now

Bloomberg 2020

Bloomberg is a more successful businessman than Trump. He will be a more successful President. Plus he is successful without cheating and lying.

Bloomberg admits he would have to lie about everything he believes in and go on an “apology tour” in order to win the Presidency:

Just saw a Bloomberg commercial where Mike said he was an engineer?! That was surprising since I pictured him as an Ivy Leaguer.
Michael Bloomberg - Wikipedia
He graduated Johns Hopkins in 1964 with a degree in electrical engineering.
That means that Mike is very smart, especially in math.
But graduating college in 1964 means that he is also very old at 78, actually 9-months OLDER than Joe Biden, and really short....

upload_2020-2-15_8-54-40.jpeg
Mike and his roomie Diana Taylor

NPR surveyed 1300 adults as adequate sample for 300 million nation, that's gonna do it. What results you could expect from "organisation" biased against guns? And "that" suppose to be a proof that majority of Americans want gun control? Beside, no link, or where survey is conducted, how questions were formulated...

It's like asking college students should tuition be free, of asking welfare recipients should welfare payment double, or asking homosexuals should they be be allowed to marry...

Great job you did there.

What's funny is, while Trump brags about cutting sentences and releasing non violent criminals, Bloomberg has record of locking them up. His entire reason for running is to maintain status quo, which is another one of leftist's expressed desires. That is why none of them is against Bloomberg, beside his money.

I mean, if you define your outlook with terms like "race realism" or express concern over "demographics", then the question is really, how Bloomberg is not your candidate?

upload_2020-2-16_12-40-14.png

For someone like this, even David Duke could give his endorsement.

" Bloomberg picked up two endorsements today from members of the Congressional Black Caucus. It’s the first thing he’s ever gotten from a black person without having them frisked." - Seth Meyers

The simple truth is that Mayor Bloomberg, with all his money, will not create the kind of excitement and energy we need to defeat Donald Trump.

The simple truth is that Mayor Bloomberg, with all his money, will not create the kind of excitement and energy we need to defeat Donald Trump.

Left might think that Bloomberg cares about anything that's on their agenda. Nope, he doesn't. He doesn't care about Green New Deal, he doesn't give a crap about single payer health care, cause... none of things that left wants will effect him. He'd shown that he doesn't care about individualism, or if you want to make choices for yourself.

Why he doesn't debate? Because for him, people are irritant and annoying, he doesn't like to be around them, or be bothered about "what those little people are doing". It doesn't bother him at all if government is taking your choices away, especially when he was the government.

He revived New York’s economy and balanced the budget. Trump is blowing up the deficit
When Bloomberg took office in 2002, the city’s economy was still damaged from the terrorist attack that occurred only months earlier, leaving the incoming mayor with a $5 billion budget deficit. Bloomberg, who developed a fondness for numbers early in his career as a Wall Street executive – later making the bulk of his wealth as the founder of Bloomberg LP – took on the task of balancing the city’s budget.

Bloomberg was a much more successful businessman than Trump. Those who voted for Trump based on business success will have more reason to vote for Bloomberg.
Who revived NYC?
You must be very young.
MB did nothing.
The Wall Street firms affected by 9/11 spent billions expanding skyscrapers in Mid-Town and Uptown Manhattan.
MB had nothing to do with it.

Try again.
He balanced the budget! He was re-elected twice. He did something right.
He took the ball handed to him by Rudy.
MB did nothing.
NYC was being handed money by “Wall Street” Hand over fist in order to reestablish new headquarters and infrastructure.
B won re-election because the Dems who ran against him were all as ignorant as AOC.
Rudy left a huge deficit Bloomberg eliminated

Either you back it up with some data, or you're just talking out of your ass.

According to Independent Budget Office of the City of New York, City did not run deficit since 1994.

Check attached file.
You do not have to look to hard to break down Rudy's budgets by year. His last budget he passed to Bloomberg was a deficit budget, Bloomberg turned around.
I am not the one talking out my ass.

Who revived NYC?
You must be very young.
MB did nothing.
The Wall Street firms affected by 9/11 spent billions expanding skyscrapers in Mid-Town and Uptown Manhattan.
MB had nothing to do with it.

Try again.
He balanced the budget! He was re-elected twice. He did something right.
He took the ball handed to him by Rudy.
MB did nothing.
NYC was being handed money by “Wall Street” Hand over fist in order to reestablish new headquarters and infrastructure.
B won re-election because the Dems who ran against him were all as ignorant as AOC.
Rudy left a huge deficit Bloomberg eliminated

Either you back it up with some data, or you're just talking out of your ass.

According to Independent Budget Office of the City of New York, City did not run deficit since 1994.

Check attached file.
You do not have to look to hard to break down Rudy's budgets by year. His last budget he passed to Bloomberg was a deficit budget, Bloomberg turned around.
I am not the one talking out my ass.

I provided the link to New York budgets. You provided words based on what... your wishful thinking?

Come back with data, than we'll talk.

Bloomberg 2020

Dude if you support Bloomberg you'll have to support stop and frisk
You'll have to stop using a straw
You'll have to turn your life over to his guidance.
Go totally green at you're own cost

Forum List

Back