'Bloodbath' Is a Win For Trump and He Should Emphasize It

They were alive before Republicans attacked our Capitol, dead shortly after

Coincidence?
Republicans did not “attack” the capital

They merely staged a peaceful protest along with a few FBI agent provocateurs

The OP gave some great advice there. Have every MAGA wear a bright red shirt that says "BLOODBATH" on it. That should be a real vote-getter.

Agreed. And I agree another Biden term, most especially if he was able to get his proposed agenda through, would be a bloodbath for a great deal of America's economy and general welfare. He not only does not intend to continue the Trump tax reforms but impose trillions of dollars in new taxes to offset some of the trillions of dollars in new spending that he wants. He even wants to tax unrealized capital gains which has NEVER been done even by the most irresponsible of Presidents. Most Americans have lost $1000s in buying power under Biden, but heaven help us if he is re-elected. We haven't seen nuthin' yet.
Yet most of us are making more money than we ever have.

My net worth is close to half a million now.

Stock market is at record highs.

But you keep predicting doom because America rejected Orange Jesus.

Most working Americans have their wealth tied up in Real Estate and their 401k

Both are up Bigly

My house is up 70% since 2018. My retirement is up tons. My personal investments outside retirement is up so much I bought a beach house in cash. On the downside, eggs are $1 higher... what will I do?

My house is up 70% since 2018. My retirement is up tons. My personal investments outside retirement is up so much I bought a beach house in cash. On the downside, eggs are $1 higher... what will I do?

Wages are also up Bigly as are job opportunities

Actually most Americans are not making more money then they ever have...in fact, a record number are worse off since Xiden was elected.

You rich leftards are tripping over the homeless every day on your way to the grocery store, and you don't care.

Wages are also up Bigly as are job opportunities
Real wages are actually down since Xiden took office...why do you all lie about such easily debunked things?

Real average hourly earnings for all employees decreased 0.4 percent from January to February,
seasonally adjusted, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today. This result stems from an
increase of 0.1 percent in average hourly earnings combined with an increase of 0.4 percent in the
Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers (CPI-U).

You rich leftards are tripping over the homeless every day on your way to the grocery store, and you don't care.
What would you like to do for the homeless? Id sign up for some public support. What is your idea?

Forum List

Back